Chapter 39: As you wish...kitten

Jisoo POV

I saw Chaeyoung already do her job and I bet she tired. I went to her.
“Hey, Chae. Take a break. Me and Jin will do this work.” I said softly to him. I can see her eyes are heavy.
“You sure Unnie?” asked Chaeyoung.
“I'm sure. ”
“You can sleep or east at the guest room or...” Jin came beside me and smirked.
“Or..you can rest at Jimin room.” said Jin. I can saw Chae turn into red tomato.
“I-I wouldn't!! ” she said.

From there, I know she love Jimin. Jin laughed at her blushing.
“Just take a rest, Chae. Jin is teasing you.” she nods and walked out.
“Hey, Jin. Can you help me cook this?” I asked him to cook the fish but he just stare at me.
“Jin?”
“Huh? Oh..of course.” he take the bowl and start his job. Weird.

Whenever I wash do my things, I will glance at Jin. How this guy can be so good looking during cooking. Better than me. I would mess myself.

“You distracting me.” said Jin.
“Distracting you? How?”
“Staring at me.” said Jin while smirking. My face become hot.
“I-I'm not!!”
“Yes you are.” said Jin.

Great. This will be a long bickering.

Chaeyoung POV

Jisoo told me to take a rest. I admit it tho. My eyes is really heavy. Gosh, what make me so sleepy? I got detention just because of this heavy eyes. I make my way to upstairs. Then, I heard noise. I followed the the voice and it come the room.

I open the door slowly and I saw Jungkook and Lisa playing his XBOX. They look like a kid.
“Yah!! Kookie jump!!!” yelled Lisa.
“I already did!! ” yelled Jungkook back. I can't help but giggles in silence. They're so cute. I decide to give them privacy so I close the door slowly.
“Lisa and Jungkook? Such a perfect couple. Well, Lisa is lucky. ” I said to myself.

I turn around and...
“AAHHHH!!” I saw Jimin staring at me.
“Dude!! You scared the hell out of me!!” I slap his arms playful. He smirked at me.
“Sorry and you know that peeking is rude.” said Jimin.
“I'm just watching them.” Jimin shale her head while smile and went to his room.

“Wait. Can I hang out with you?” he stop and open the door. He smirked at me and give me a way to went in.
“Sure my lady.” said Jimin. I rolled my eyes and went in. His room is pretty neat. I can smell his scent everywhere.
“Admiring me?” Jimin asked.
“N-No I'm not!!”

He step closer to me and I step back.
“Jimin? W-what are you d-doing?”
“What wrong kitten? Scared?” he said.
“Um..I..”

Then, I fell on his bed and without wasting time, he on top of me. I shut my eyes. I can felt his hot breath tickling my face. Suddenly, I felt a warm lips on my forhead. I open my eyes and saw Jimin kissing my forhead.

I froze at my tracks. Even it only kiss on my forhead, it still get me. I bet my cheeks are red and become tomato. Jimin leaned his forhead on mine.
“J-Jimin?” he just close his eyes. I never saw this side of him.
“Chaeyoung-ah...” his voice is so deep and husky.
“Are you foreign people? ” he asked.
“No...I-I'm not. This blue eyes is only my contact lenses.”
“I see. It look good on you.” he whispered.

Then..
“And you blushing like an idiot.” he get off from me and laughed.
“What!? Yah!!! That was mean!!” I sit up.
“You me enough since we met.” said Jimin.
“Yeah, if not because of I protect my precious chips, I wouldn't know you are mean and jerk.”
“Thanks to that chips because of it we met.” said Jimin.
“Wait. Remember when I call you jerk for the first time? Ahahahaha, it so hilarious!! Your reaction is priceless!! ”

I bursts into laughter.
“Yah!! Don't remember that. That time I can't help it because..you are the first one to call me jerk other than my friends.” said Jimin while pouting.
“That because you are scary.”
“I respect you tho because you are really brave to mess with me.” said Jimin. I just shrugged my shoulder. He smile at me and stand up.
“Where are you going?”
“ Miss me already? ” he smirked at me.

I scoffed and cross my arms on my chest.
“Nope.” I said while let out the popping 'p'.
“You are and at lying.” said Jimin. I glare at him.
“Relax. I just going to the bathroom. If you want to join me then...it fine with me.” he wink at me.
“Go by yourself. ”

He laughed at me and went inside. He really love to teasing me.

Jimin POV

What happened to you? You almost kiss her, Jimin!!! I can't help myself when saw her blushing cheeks. It make me crazy. When I kissed her forhead, I felt like...something beating inside me.

I was my face and let out a heavy sigh. What are you doing to me Chae...

After I done with my things, I went out and saw...my kitten sleeping on my bed. Then, I remember that she sleepy at the class before. Without me notice, a smile appeared on my face. I walked closer to her and knee down.

This view is still the same like I try to wake her up that time. I caresses his cheeks and it so soft. I move a hair strains on her face. Her red cheeks and everything is perfect. I decide to let her sleep. Plus, I'm tired also. I want to sleep on the couch but when I stand up and about to walked away, Chaeyoung hold my shirt.

“Jimin-ah...stay please. ” said Chae. I don't know she half of sleep or sleep talking.
“Chae, you are sleep talking. ”
“I'm not.” I stunned for awhile then back to reality.
“Please...stay..” her words make my heart beating so fast. I smile gentle at her.
“As you wish...kitten” I went at another side of this bed and layed beside Chaeyoung. I'm not saying anything or order her to move closer to me, she so suddenly wrap her arms around my waist and snuggle her face at my chest.

I froze for awhile. This girl really get me. I wondered if she realize what she doing right now.
“Jimin..” she mumbled my name. I didn't find it slutty or disgusting. I find it...cute. I wrap my arms around her waist. Even she clingy to me...I only find her cute. Whenever girls clingy to me, I always push them and rude to them. But this girl...she catch my heart. She change me. I only show my true self to her.

Right now...I'm just..want her to be mine...only. The three words I can't confirmed it yet but I just want her only can be touch, teasing, flirty by me. Easy to say, she belong to me. No one can said this girl belong to them. Never. Ever. Forever.

Continue ~