Chapter 17: Love At First Sight

Me and Baekhyun went to racing car machine.
"Don't cry when you lose. I already beat Chanyeol at basketball game." he look at me and smirked. Wait, did he just smirked!? It was the expression I see from him.
"Want to make a bet?" he asked. I hesitated at first but them I smirked at him.
"Sure. What bet?"
"The person who lose, must do what the winner said." said Baekhyun. He went close to me until our face one inches from each other.

I can felt his hot breath.
"Okay. And..the loser mustn't say no. If you or me say no...the punishment became worst." his smirked became more wider.
"Deal." both of us said. We start the game. Oh please...I'm so good at gaming. I can beat everyone.

••••

"NOO!!! It so unfair!!!" I whined. How he can be so good!?
"Chae, just admit it. I'm the winner. " said Baekhyun.
"No!! It must be a mistake!!" I cross my arms at my chest. He giggles at me.
"Mistake? You're very suck at car race game." said Baekhyun. I pouted.
"Let's play again!!"
"Again? Seriously? We already play 5 times and this is 6 times." said Baekhyun.

I let out a frustrated sigh.
"Fine. You win. What you want me to do?" he smirked at me. He stand up from his seat and went to me. He lean closer to me.
"Have a date with me." said Baekhyun. I froze at my place. Date...him? Like seriously? I give him a blank expression.
"Tomorrow. After school at Tea4 cafe." said Baekhyun. He ruffled my hair and walked away.

He asked me out? He..he asked me out!!??? Omg!!! But, we just met today!? Ughh!! Chae!! Maybe it just a friend date. No more than that. Don't over thinking!! I let out a heavy sigh.

Lisa POV

I finished my game and I saw Chaeyoung sit at the driver seat. I guess she played car racing. Didn't she really suck at that game? I went to her and she even didn't notice my existence. I bet she in deep thought. I tapped her shoulder and she flinched.

"Lisa, you make me startled. " said Chaeyoung.
"Are you okay? You look...you are in deep thought. "
"I'm okay. It just..I lost in car racing with Baekhyun. " said Chaeyoung. Baekhyun? I glance at him and he talking with Sehun. I look at Chae and she stare at him. The way she look at him..is different. Her eyes..so sparkling. Don't judge me, I'm not lesbian but..I know how people fell in love.
"Chae. Didn't you really suck at car racing? Why you still want to play?"
"Just want to have fun." said Chae. Something fishy here.
"Chae. Are you really sure you are okay?"
"I'm fine, totally. Why you asking that?" she asked.
"It just..you look different. You're not fall in love with him, aren't you?"

She look at me with surprised.
"I-I didn't!!" she shuttering? It obvious she's lying. I just pretend to believed her because I want to see how far she can hide that feeling.
"Fine then let's go to our Unnies."

Chaeyoung POV

It weird. Why Lisa asked that sudden question!? I'm not in love with him. I just..just..ughh I don't what to say. You know what? Let just forget it. We went to our Unnie and I saw Jennie talking with Kai. She even have a smile on her smile. That..very rare.

"Hey, Jen. What you guys talking about?"
"Um..nothing. We just..talking about ourselves. " said Jennie. She laughed awkwardly. This is not Jennie I know.
"Hey, Kai. Can we bring Jennie somewhere for awhile? " asked Lisa. I guess, she notice Jennie behavior too.
"Sure. She is your friend after all." said Kai. We nod and dragged Jennie.
"Y-Yah!! What is wrong both of you!?" Jennie asked. Me and Lisa look at her with unsatisfied face.
"Spilled it out, Jen."

She silence and step back.
"W-What is it?" she asked.
"You smile with him, Jen."
"So? It just a smile." said Jennie while rolled her eyes.
"It not just a smile. We never see you smile at guy!! You always being rude toward them. Even Taehyung. Well, of course he deserve it." said Lisa.
"Do not talk about Taehyung here. I'm so happy with Kai until I can forget about that stupid." said Jennie. I don't know why but I felt I'm not support her with him. Half of me said yes, half of me said no.
"Are you sure, Jen?" she look at me with confusion.
"Why you ask that? It just like I'm going to die if I hang out with him." said Jennie with her savageness again.

Lisa notice my displeased face.
"Nothing. I just want you to be happy. " Jennie expression became soft.
"Aww, I'm sorry if I talk too savage toward you, Chae." she hug me.
"It okay. We're friends. It not a big deal."

She smiled at me.
"Well, let's go. Jisoo will mad if we gone too long." said Jennie. We nods. She walked away. I think..he likes Kai. Well, who care. Like I said, they look so good together.
"Chae." Lisa called.
"Hm?"
"I support you and Jennie on your love." said Lisa.
"What are you talking about?"
"Nothing. Just don't be so confused. It just Love At First Sight. " said Lisa and walked away. What she mean by that?

Love At First Sight? What it mean? I just shrugged it off and went to them.

••••

Today, I need to go on date with Baekhyun. I still don't tell it to my friends. I put my book and close my locker. I let out a heavy sigh.
"You look worried. " a sudden voice make me startled.
"Yah!! Baekhyun!! How many times I told you not to scared me."
"Sorry. " he giggles.
"I just want to tell you to wait for me outside because I'll be late a few minutes. I have something to do." said Baekhyun.
"Sure. I'll wait you at the gate."
"I'll make sure you will have fun on this date." he smirked and walked away.

I just giggles suddenly..
"YOU HAVE A DATE WITH BAEKHYUN!? "
"AHHH!!!" I turned and it was my friends.
"Yah!! Stop doing that!!"
"That is not important. Now, tell us the details. " said Jisoo.
"Fine. I lost in our bet when we play racing game. Then, he asked me to go on date with him."
"He likes you!!" said Jennie.
"What!? No!! It can't be. We just met recently- I mean..yesterday. That impossible. "
"Yes, it is possible. It love at first sight. Maybe your love just a little but..it will grow." said Lisa. That what she mean yesterday so..she notice my behavior before. You are so clever Lisa.
"You even can't hide your feelings too long. We know it before you told us. " said Lisa while laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

Continue ~