Chapter 73: BBQ!!!!

Chaeyoung POV

I sit at Jimin car while dry my hair. He outside maybe drying himself also. We are so wet. We didn't have any extra clothes actually. Then, I saw Jimin sit at the sand admired the view. I get out from the car and went to him.

“I don't know my enemy is softy.” I sit beside him. I heard he chuckles.
“Are you gonna still label us as a enemy again?” he asked.
“Enemy with benefits? ”
“That sound too...harsh.” he said.
“I'm sorry. Umm...I don't even know what to label us as.”

He smile at me.
“You will. ” he said. I look at him confusedly.
“What you mean?”
“You will know what are we.” he said with smile. Weird. I just laughed.

•••••

“PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! yelling Lisa. Why this girl must shouting?
“Give me 5 more minutes... ” I close my face with the blanket. Then, I felt my blanket flying from me.
“Get up you lazy ass. The boys invite us for BBQ!!” said Lisa.
“I'm so sleepy~” I growled.
“Chae, it already afternoon. This is your last-” I cut her off.
“Okay okay. Thanks for remind me.”

She smile and hug me. Lisa sometimes really softy. That why I don't want to hurt her.
"You know...whenever I think about it...I felt sad that you will leaving us.” said Lisa. I pat her back.
“Sorry Lisa...”
“It okay. We can't do anything right? Anyway, you still...didn't tell..Jimin?” she asked. I look down and shake my head. She let out a heavy sigh.
“Chae, it gonna hurt him.” said Lisa.
“I know..but...I'm scared if he...will mad and then left me.”

Lisa don't say anything but give me a sad expression. She pat my head.
“Clean yourself, unnie. Wow. It my first time calling you unnie.” we giggles.

♦♦♦♦

I wear oversized sweater colour pink but it had black also. We already arrive and we heard noise inside. We look at each other.
“What are they doing?” Jisoo asked.
“Are they invite someone else than us?”

Then, we heard a glass splashed. We decide to went in. No one at the living room. We heard noise from kitchen.

“Look!! Namjoon, I swear I will kill you if you didn't buy me a new one of that plate.” said Jin.
“Calm down. I will.” said Namjoon.

It seem like they didn't notice us. So, I decide to talk.
“What going on?” all of them look at us. Jimin jump off from the counter and I just realize that he sit there.
“We just about get all ready for BBQ party!!!!!!” yelled Hoseok.
“Is everything ready?” Jennie asked.
“Not yet. We will start at night. Around 7 pm like that.” said Namjoon.
“At the backyard? ”

They nods.
“Oh!! Since you girls came, how about you prepared everything outside?” Jin asked.
“Why it weird? Usually, it man will prepared the grill outside.” said Jisoo.
“Not you. Them.” said Jin. I scoffed. Jennie rolled her eyes.
“So we do a heavy work while you and your 'girlfriend' here being lovey dovey?” said Jennie sarcastically.
“Yes.” he said.

I look at his expression. It look like he need to be alone with Jisoo. I linked my arms with Jennie and Lisa.
“Sorry. We will go now. Let's go girls!!” I dragged them out.
“Yah!! Chae!! That grill is heavy!!” said Jimin and followed us. The others also went out with us leaving both of them alone.

Jisoo POV

I saw all them already went out. I look at Jin and he already stare at me.
“What?”
“Thank god Chaeyoung know what I mean.” he said and sigh relief.
“What you mean?”
“I need they went out because... I need to be alone with you.” he said.

I want to blushed but I look away and help him.
“Jisoo.”
“Y-Yes?”
“If...if we...um...in relationship, will you treat me?” he asked.

Why he suddenly asked this question?
“What are you trying to say?”
“Jisoo...I love you.” he said. I stop from doing g my things. He...he love me...
“You...You mean it?”
“Yes Jisoo. You always there to cheer me up. I don't know how to described it but...I love the way you are. Kim Jisoo, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

Without wasting my time, I hug him.
“Yes...yes I will.” he hug me back. So...we official..

Jimin POV

Jin told them to take out the grill but there is no way I let Chae do it!!! Soon we take out, the girls clean it first. I saw Chaeyoung so uncomfortable while clean it because her hair is disturbing her. I went to Jennie who wipe the table. Yes, we have table outside.

I tapped her shoulder and she look at me.
“What?” she asked. So cold.
“Do you have any hair tie?” she look at me confusedly.
“Why? Are you girl? Or you change your gender!? Yah!! Don't do that!! How about Chae!? Don't be les-” I cut her off.
“I'm not KIM JENNIE!! ”

She stop talking then..
“So..why?” she asked.
“I want to tie Chae hair, just give me already!!” I growled. She smirked at me.
“Okay okay. Here.” she give. The hair tie colour black.
“Thanks!!” I walked away but I heard she yelling.
“So sweet~” she said.

I just giggles and went to Chae. She didn't notice me so I grab her hair gentle. She flinched by my touch.
“Jimin? W-What are you doing?” she asked. I can tell that she is blushing right now.
“Tie your hair. You look uncomfortable and plus, you didn't want your hair to get wet right?” I asked while tie her hair.
“Maybe you are right. Thanks.” she said shyly.

I just laughed and tie her hair.

♣♣♣♣

After they done, we decide to take out a plate and anything that we need for BBQ. I saw Chae in ponytail look...cute. I always glance at her to make sure she safe while bring the plate.

“Jimin, she's gonna be okay. ” said Namjoon.
“Nah~ I'm just being...overprotective. ”
“She's not a baby, dude.” said Namjoon.
“She is to me. ”

Continue ~