Chapter 31: I felt different.

Jisoo POV

After we practice, we take a break. I drink my water and wipe my sweat. I look at Jimin and Chaeyoung. They still arguing about her ankle. Chae didn't want to change her step but Jimin still want. I know he worried about her injured.

Yeah, we change so much. I can felt that Jimin change. So do the boys. We will arguing g every minute but after we saw each other always, we became...different. Of course we're still fighting or bickering but then..we will hangout together.

Yesterday, we hangout together even we still fighting. We left Jimin and Chae alone at studio.

"Yah, chicken. " Jin call me. I lifted my gaze and raised my eyebrows.
"What oldman?"
"Come with me." he said.
"Where? Why?"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm. He dragged me out.
"Yah!! Where are we going!?"
"You ask to much question. I'm annoyed by it." he said without looking at me.
"It because I don't trust you." he stop and cause me to bump at his back. He turned around.
"You...don't trust me? After what we through? " Jin asked.

"We're enemy." it lied. I don't felt like that again. I felt...different.
"I see." his eyes show sadness. Why?
"I bring you out to accompany me to go cafe." said Jin while look away.
"Oh..okay."

He walked away. I don't know why but I felt...hurt. His eyes show sadness. We're at the cafe now.
"Can I get...a set of chicken and latte?" said Jin politely.
"Sure, sir." said the cashier. We went to the empty table while waiting our order.

It silence. I play with my fingers while he..he looking outside the window. Is he...mad that I said we're enemy? But we are..right? No, Jisoo. It lied. You...felt...like..him? A word to described like is...love. No no no no it can't be. I shake my head and causing Jin turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
"No- I mean..yes!!" oh great. It embarrassing.
"Your face is red." said Jin. I touch my face.
"Really!? Oh my god! Don't look at me!!" I hide my face at my palm hands. He just giggles.
"It look cute on you." said Jin.

I look at him surprisedly. Did he just...compliment me?

"Did you just compliment me?"
"I did. You should say thank you because I compliment you even you already punch my face." said Jin. I smirked.
"I enjoy it." he grin back at me.
"You are really bad girl." said Jin.
"And you're bad boy."
"Correction. Your bad boy." said Jin.

Jennie POV

I sit at the ground while chatting with Kai. He really a good friend. Wait...friend? Yeah friend. I felt nothing to him. I glance at him and he play his game on his phone. Suddenly, a giggles came out from my mouth.

"Box guy."
"What did you say?" Taehyung asked.
"What did I say?" I act innocent. I don't know I say it out loud.
"Don't act innocent, Jen." he stand up and walked to his bag. He put his phone on his bag.
"Fine. I said...I'm hungry."

He look at me. He went to me and knee down.
"Really? You said that?" he asked.
"Yup. " he smirked at me. Suddenly...

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he tickle me.
"Say it now!!" he said while giggles.
"No way!!" he keep tickle me. God!! This guy!!!
"Say it!!" he said.
"Fine fine, I said you're box guy!!!" he stop from tickle me.
"Good girl." he pat my head.
"Geez, don't tickle me. It my weakness." I pouted slightly.
"Your weakness? I thought I'm your weakness. " said Taehyung with smirked.

I scoffed at him.
"Your thought. But it wrong." he just smirked and ruffled my hair.
"You just don't admit it." he stand up and went to Jimin and Chaeyoung who still arguing.

I...didn't...admit it? I didn't? Is he..my weakness? But..I felt..something different. I felt...love? With him? Wait. I fell in love with him!? With Kim Taehyung!?
"You okay, Unnie?" Lisa tapped my shoulder.
"W-What? Y-Yeah. I'm okay."

Chaeyoung POV

I sit on the ground while groaning frustratedly. It been an hour I arguing with him. He want to change my step but I don't want it!!!!

"Chae." he called me. I lifted my gaze.
"What?"
"Are you mad?" he asked. Seriously? I look away and pouted slightly. I didn't care to replied him. He let out a sigh. Wow. Why I'm being like this? I act like I'm his girlfriend.
"Listen, I'm doing this for your safety. " said Jimin.
"I already said that I'm okay."

He bend down and sigh heavily.
"Fine. I wouldn't change your step. But, If you feel hurt or anything else...INFORMED me!!" said Jimin. He raised his voice a little loud when said 'informed' word. I smile at him.

I hug him tightly. I don't know why but he make me happy.
"Thank you, Jimin."

Oh god, his scent his so..nice. I hug him like there is no tomorrow. I don't care what has gotten me. What I want right now is..I want him. By my side. Then, reality hit me. I gasp and broke the hug.

I clear my throat and look away. I can feel that my cheeks is burning hot and red.
"S-Sorry. Y-You know what? I-I want to play wi-with Lisa. Um...b-bye!!"

I stand up carefully and walked to Lisa. Sh*t!! Why I'm shuttering!? Ughh!!! It so embarrassing!!!

Jimin POV

I froze at my tracks. Still processing what just happened. Did...did she just...hug me? And I...didn't reject it? Usually, I'll push someone who trying to touch me but this girl...gosh, she drive me crazy.

What happened to me? Am I...change?

"You fall in love with her." I snapped out from my thought and turned around.
"What?"
"You, Park Jimin. You fall in love with her." said Jungkook.
"Me? Fall in love? Tch. It funny. What a funny joke you make, Kook." he rolled his eyes.
"You don't admit it." said Jungkook.

I stare at him for awhile. Admit it? Admit that I'm in love with her? He went closer to me.

"I know you felt you change. So do Jin, Tae and me. I don't know if they admit it but me...I admit it. I'm in love with..Lisa." he whispered. My eyes widened.
"You..Y-You in love with Lisa?"
"I know it crazy but...at first it make me confused but then...it make me realize. Well, I just need more time to make it more confirms about it." said Jungkook.

I look at the ground.
"Jimin hyung, I know you confused but..since we got closer with them, don't you think you change? We're not like this with another girl. But, when they came into our life, it change. " said Jungkook.

I stare at him. He's right.
"Like you. You hate girl. You even didn't want to get closer with them. Even decide to talk with them. Even care with them. Even felt guilty or worried when she injured. But, when Chaeyoung came, we notice you change. Like us." said Jungkook.

I just silence and listen to every details of him.
"I know you need more time. But trust me, you will notice it." said Jungkook.

"When you guys whispering, you make us think you are gay." said Lisa. I turned looking at Lisa.
"We're not gay, Lisa. Stop your dirty minded. " said Jungkook.
"I'm not!!!" said Lisa.
"You are!!" said Jungkook back.

And ...they start arguing. I look at Chaeyoung. She already stare at me but when our eyes met, she blushed and look away. Did she just blushed?

Chaeyoung...you make me crazy.

Continue ~