Chapter 59: I can feel it

Jennie POV

Jisoo treat Chaeyoung wound. I felt so bad to let her drive. Ughh!!! Why I'm not stopping her just now. Lisa also help Jisoo treat her wound while I'm staring at them thinking how quiet this place be if one of us...not here. We just like a family. But sadly....Chaeyoung will leave. My phone ringing and saw Taehyung want to have a video call.

I look at them and they still busy so I went to my room silently. I pick the call.
“What do you want?”
“Hello to you too.” he give me box smile. I can't help but giggles.
“Wow...I make you smile!!!” he squealing.
“Okay okay. What do you want, Tae?”

I'm so soft toward him. It because... I love him. That why.
“Nothing. I just...miss you.” said Taehyung. I felt my heartbeat skip really fast.
“O-ohh...well..me too.” I mumbled the last words.
“Even you mumbled it...I still hear it.” said Tae while smirked. My face become hot.
“S-Shut up!!” I hide my face behind my pillow. I can heard he giggles.

I didn't even move my face but keep hide my face. It silence. Say something Jen!! Don't let this atmosphere being awkward!! Suddenly, something unexpected something.

“I love you...” the way he said almost like whispered. I sit up and straight looking at him.
“W-What?” did I...heard wrong?
“I love you, Kim Jennie. I love you since I met you but...I didn't believed in that feelings. Whenever I felt worried or different or weird I will...throw it because I didn't believed it. But day after day, you made me realize. Kim Jennie...would you be my girlfriend? ” he asked.

This is my first time saw a guy...confessed his feelings through a video call. Maybe some people call it coward but for me...he try his best. This enough for me. I can see his eyes show a full of love toward me. Even we enemy before...that doesn't mean...we can't in love. I smile sweetly at him.

“Sure. I love too. ” he stunned.
“Like...really? This is not..prank right?” he asked.
“No you dumb.” I chuckles at him. He squealing and punch the air in excitement. I let out a giggles. The, after a few second he stare at me.
“You don't replied it yet...” he pouted. I shake my head amusedly.
“I love you too, Kim Taehyung. ” he smirked at me.
“I'm so happy, Mrs Kim. ” said Taehyung.
“We're not even married yet.”
“In future.” he said.

It a sudden confessed but...I glad I accept it.
“YOU GUYS DATING!!!!????” yelling the girl and they rush to sit beside me.
“You guys eardrops us!?”
“Yes we are. We're just want to help Chaeyoung to get to her room but..we heard your conversation. ” said Lisa.
“You better take care of our Unnie, Tae!! If she cry..you will died because of me.” said Chae.
“Chill, I will take care of my princess. ” said Taehyung.

The girls squealing beside me. I can't believed they eardrops us.

♦♦♦♦

Chaeyoung POV

I wake up by my alarm noise. Can you just shut up!? I turn off the alarm and wrapped myself with blanket. I hug one of my fluffy doll and back to sleep. But I guess...I can't.

“WAKE UP!!!! CHIPMUNKS!!!! ” yelled Lisa.
“Ughhhh!!! What do you want!?”
“To wake you up. ” said Lisa calmly.
“But..didn't Jisoo said, I don't need to come?”
“Yeah I know. I'm not bring you to dance studio. I bring you to...ARCADE!!!!” squealing Lisa.
“Arcade?”
“Yup. What? You don't like it? ” she asked.
“I'm just asking. Wait for me downstairs. I will come.”

She nods and went out. You guys must asking why I don't come to studio. Well, my face have a little bit scratched because of accident so...we don't want Jimin or the boys know it. Yesterday is lucky. Taehyung didn't notice it.

I do my routine and wear white clothes with white jeans. I wear my boots and grab my bag. I went downstairs and being greeted by Lisa.

“Let's go. Remember the arcade where we hang out with EXO??” she asked.
“Yes. Why?”
“I heard they upgraded the game and it getting more fun.” said Lisa. My face lit up with excitement.
“What are we waiting for? Come on!!” I dragged Lisa out.
“I know you gonna like it!!” said Lisa.

Jimin POV

“So, Chaeyoung was fever?”
“Yup. She so unconsciously so..we let Lisa take care of her.” said Jennie with smile. I feel something wrong.

Suddenly, Taehyung put his arms around Jennie shoulder. Something fishy here.
“Hey my princess. ” said Taehyung. We all gasp except for Jisoo. She just smile.
“PRINCESS!?” we all yelled.
“Yup. We're official. ” said Jennie. Jungkook hold his head.
“I can't believed it. I thought you are joking yesterday to confessed with Jennie but..you actually did it!!” said Jungkook.
“We think you will be died by Jennie. ” said Namjoon.

Jennie glare at Namjoon and it make him scared.
“I'm human also okay.” said Jennie.
“Okay okay. You win.” said Namjoon. We laughed at them. But my smile faded when thought about Chae.

I have feeling that I'm shouldn't believed with them. It not that I'm not trust them but..I felt something happened to Chaeyoung.

♠♠♠♠

I was busy with my phone by staring at it. We on our break time right now. I expected that Chae must left some message. Well...when I'm think it again, I'm not..anyone to her. We're just..normal. But...WHY SHE NOT JUST TELL ME HOW WAS SHE!!!???

“She wouldn't text you or call you if you keep staring at it.” said Yoongi.
“I'm just expected okay.”
“Weird.” he said.
“What weird?”
“They acting weird. ” said Yoongi. I look at him.
“You are right. Do you think they hiding something?”

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder. I saw Jennie and Taehyung lovey dovey there. I hope me and Chae like that. Am I jealous? Nahh~ nope. I'm still happy as long as she beside me. I know I claim her mine even we're not in relationship. She will be my girl in the future. That why...I'm keeping her safe.

“Jimin!!! Let's go practice!! ” yelled Namjoon.
“Okay!!” I stand up and stretch my arms. I wondered what she doing right now. I take my phone and text Chaeyoung. Maybe she sleep or something else.

Hey Chae, Jennie said you are fever. Do you want me to buy some food for you? ”

I don't realize that my lips turn into smile.
“She will be okay.” I startled when Namjoon behind me.
“Yah!! Peeking someone message is rude!!” I turn off and put it on my bag.
“I call you many times already but you didn't answer. So, I want to see what catch your attention. ” said Namjoon while smirked. I rolled my eyes.
“Whatever. Come on.”

I push him and we start practice.

Continue ~