Chapter 2: Transfer student

Jimin POV

I sit peaceful at my seat and suddenly Jennie came.
  “Yah!! This is my seat, Jimin!!” she said. I don't give sh*t to her. I scoffed to her.
  “Do I care? No. Anyway, your name is not here so...go away.”
“Jimin. You're so rude....but I like it!!” said Taehyung. We high five each other while laughing.
“Unnie, let sit somewhere else and save Jisoo Unnie seat also. Come on.” said Lisa while dragged her. Jennie give me a last deadly glare.

I just rolled my eyes. We always arguing with them, Blackpink. But not always. Because they don't mess with us. We don't know about them much. Who want right? Suddenly, teacher came.

“Good morning class!!” said Mrs Lee. Well, of course me and my friends ignore it. We just played our phone or talking.
“So-” Jisoo came in interrupted teacher.
“I'm so sorry I'm late.” said Jisoo.
“It okay Jisoo. You helping her by the way. Go sit.” said Mrs Lee. Jisoo bow and walked to her friends.
  “Okay. Continue. So, today we have a new transfer student.” said Mrs Lee.
  “I hope it was a girl!!” yelled the guy.
  “Can you calm your hormone? If it was a girl, she wouldn't like you.” said the girl. The guy just rolled his eyes.

Mrs Lee let out a sigh and shake her head.
  “Please don't fight here. Okay, new student you can come in!!” yelled Mrs Lee. I don't give attention AT ALL.
  “Hai...m-my name is Park Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you guys.” I lifted my head and saw a girl with red hair, chubby red cheeks, slim body and wear black jeans, oversized hoodie colour purple.
I can see from far that she have blue eyes.

I bet she not Korean people at all.

Chaeyoung POV

I introduced myself and it so embarrassing!! I also notice that when I intro myself, I saw one guy staring at me like...scanning me? He have orange hair and he kind of hot. Am I scanning him? Tsk, I wouldn't.
   “Chae, you can seat beside Jisoo there since you both know each other.” said Mrs Lee. I bowed at her and walked to Jisoo.
  “Unnie, I don't know you have a new friend!! ” said the girls who have bangs.
  “Would you like to introduced her to us, Jisoo?” asked the brown hair girl.

Jisoo let out a small giggles.
  “I bumped into her just now. That why I know her. Girls, this is Chaeyoung. Our chipmunks. ” said Jisoo. Chipmunks!? Again!?
  “Hai!! I'm Lisa. The maknae. I'm so happy to have a new Unnie. ” said Lisa.
“Welcome to Blackpink!! My name is Jennie. ” said Jennie.
“Blackpink?”
“Yes. We will tell you more about it after this.” said Lisa.

I just nodded and focus on what Mrs Lee said. After 2 bored hours of studying, we already on break time. The girls bring me to cafeteria and buy food.
  “Let sit here!!” said Lisa. It only both of us because Jisoo and Jennie still on line to buy food. When we about to sit someone slammed the table and it cause me flinched.
  “I'm sorry. This seat is taken already. ” I turned my head and it was a guy. Two guy looked at us with scary looked.
  “Yahh!! Why when we take any seat you guys always said it was your seat!!??” yelled Lisa.

Oh no Lisa don't!! That guy just smirked and went closer to Lisa. He looked hot same with his friend.
  “Maybe it fate and also...if you are not bring your ass out of here, I'll give you a special punishment, baby.” he said with seductive voice. Lisa just glare at him. I went to Lisa and held her hands.
  “Lisa, let them be. We find another seat.” I swear I don't want get into this mess. That guy looked at me and smirked.
  “You are the freshman here right? ” he asked.
  “I...um...”
  “Yah, she is the transfer girl just now.” said his friend.

He looked like a sunshine but moon block his light.
  “Oh!! That Park Chaeyoung girl. ” he said. Suddenly, Lisa held my hands and glare at him.
  “And you have no right to talk to her. Let go, Chae.” Lisa dragged me and find another seat.

Jimin POV

We have something to deal before so we asked Jungkook and Hoseok to take seat at cafeteria. Soon, we arrive and saw they already eat.
  “Great seat. ”
  “And great food!!” said Jin. He run to buy food and what make people shocked is he very fast. After 2 minutes he came back.
  “Thanks to us we save this seat if not, that blackpink will take this seat.” said Jungkook.
  “You arguing with them?” asked Yoongi.

Jungkook nodded and eat his noodles.
  “Let me guess. With Lisa.” said Taehyung.
  “Yes!! That annoying girl but today is different. She should feel glad because that Park Chaeyoung girl stop her.” said Jungkook. Park Chaeyoung? Is it the girl that transfer here before?
  “Park Chaeyoung? Is she the transfer student, right?” asked Namjoon.
  “Yes she is.” answered Jin.
  “And I also met her at groceries before. ”said Jin.

When he said that, I lifted my gaze.
  “Wait. Don't tell me it the girl that you say almost take my favorite chips?”
  “Yes she is. Why? You said you don't care.” said Jin with smirked.
  “I am. I just need confirmation that all.” I rolled my eyes. Of course I don't care. She should feel glad because she not in trouble.

Chaeyoung POV

  “Who is that before?” I asked Lisa.
  “Don't near them no matter what, Chae!!” yelled Lisa.
  “Woah woah, calm down. What happened actually? ” asked Jisoo.
  “Ughh!! You know what Unnie? That freaking Jungkook and Hoseok think they are the boss here!! They take our place and then he call me baby!! I'm not his stupid baby!!” yelled Lisa.

Her voice too loud and make everyone looked at her.
  “Because we are boss here.” we turned our head and it was the guy before that Lisa called Jungkook. I bet his friend before is Hoseok that Lisa said just now also.
  “And you're stupid baby.” said Jungkook. Lisa slammed the table and yelled at him.
  “Yahh!! What is your problem!??” Lisa asked. Now, all attention at us.
  “I don't have any problem. It just that, seeing you is my problem. VERYYYYY big problem. ” said Jungkook sarcastically.

Lisa clenched her fist.
  “Then, don't meet me. I also don't want to see your bunny teeth.” said Lisa with smile. I know that is fake smile. Jungkook face turned into rage. He stand up and facing Lisa.
  “Wacth your mouth, girl.” said Jungkook.
  “Wacth your mouth also, boy.” replied Lisa. Now, they have staring contest. No one dare to stop them or speak. I bet he is maknae also. So, this is maknae battle!!! I looked at Jisoo and Jennie. They glare at someone.

I try to find it and it was his friend but I don't know which one. I take my favorite chips and hug it. Suddenly, the orange hair guy broke the silence.
  “Calm down, kook. They just a girl.” he said. Jennie scoffed at it.
  “Better don't judge from outside.” said Jennie.
  “Really? But I already did because it true. ” said another guy. Jennie stand up and glare at him.
  “Listen, we don't want any fighting here. Just give me one thing and we settled. ” he said.

Jisoo stand up and facing them.
  “What.is.it?” she asked.
  “Easy. That.” he pointed at me. What? He pointed at me or what?
  “W-What?”
  “Of course we wouldn't give our chipmunks, idiot. ” said Jisoo.
  “Chipmunks? Ahahahahah!!!” he bursts into laughter. Then, he stopped.
  “Not her, stupid. The food that she hold. ” he said. Wow, so much cursing here. Don't be bad girl Chae.

Wait. Did he just say he want my favorite chips!?
  “What? You want her food?” asked Jennie.
  “Yes. Easy right?” he said.
  “No!!!!” he looked at me with frowned so do everyone.
  “Did she just say no?”said his friends.
  “Did you just say no?” now he asked me.
  “ Y-Yes I did!!” Chae, what are you doing!? Stop talking. Just give him your food!!
  “Wow, Jimin. Looked like she love that chip like you also.” said the guy who make Jennie mad.

Jimin? So his name is Jimin huh. He looked at me with rage. Oh uh...
  “Give me that.” said Jimin.
  “N-No!! This is my food!! You can't have it like this is yours!!” stop talking back!! Why I'm soo brave!?
  “Give me or something bad will happened. ” he walked closer to me.
  “You just fresh student here. You don't know anything. You came here don't think brave.” said Jimin.
  “I WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU!! JERK!!!”

I realized what have I done. He looked frowned. Everyone does. Oh no, I mess it up. I'm let myself into trouble just to...protect my food.

  Continue ~