Chapter 34: You look...stunning.

We stare at each other almost...5 minutes I guess. I study her face. One word to described her is...sweet.

"Jimin."
"Hm?"
"You still caressing my cheeks."

I just notice that my hand caressing her cheeks. When she told me, I pull my Hans back. I can feel that I'm blushing a bit. Then, something hit me. She's not mad. Weird. Usually, she will...well, you know. Remember her word when our hands touching at the party?

"Eww!! Get off from me!!" said Chaeyoung.

That time our hands touch because we both take the same macaroon at the same time. When I think it again, it make me laughed.

"What so funny?" Chaeyoung asked. She stare at me and still layed on the bad facing me.
"U-Um..nothing. Jisoo ask me to wake you up. We're gonna be late."

She just silence. She just...stare at me. What wrong with her today? She always give cold shoulder or..you know...being how she usually act to me. But today, she...not the Chae that I know. She look like she want to say something but..hesitated.

"Jimin..I.." I just look at her waiting for the next words.
"I.." seriously, she look hesitated to talk.
"What?"
"I will get up. Just wait downstairs. " said Chaeyoung. She sit up and smile at me. I look at her with suspicious.
"O...Okay. "

She get up and...I can felt my hormone is exciting seeing she use oversized white T-shirt and I can see what inside. Her undergarment. I can't take my eyes off from her. I bite my lower lips as staring at her. With her messy hair. It really seducing.

"Jimin?" I snapped out from my thought. That why Lisa told me to calm down my hormone. Is she always wearing this for sleep?

"Jimin!!" said Chaeyoung.
"O-Oh. I will go now!!" I run outside.

Chaeyoung POV

After he went out, I slap myself.

"Seriously, Chaeyoung!! What is gotten into you!!!??" I scolding myself.

Why I didn't slap his hands when he touch me!? Why I...I didn't mad at all!? Why I didn't mad he staring at me!? And..and I almost want to say I love him!!! Wait. I love him? I do!? Do I really love him!?

No. He probably playing with me. But, I can felt that he serious. But- Ughh!!! I fall on my bed and close my face with pillow. What I'm gonna do...

••••

Today we wouldn't have study because all day is celebrating principal birthday. We bring our performance clothes.
"Everyone's ready?" asked Jisoo.

I wear oversized hoodie with colour white and it hide my white short pants. I wearing a white boot. My theme is white today.

"Ready." we said.

We get in separated car. Me and my friends using our bike. My mind still think about Jimin. Ughh!! It so confusing. I can see he bite his lower lips. It..really damn sexy. I hope I can kiss that lips. What!? Chae!! What happening to you.

I put my palm hand on my helmet. I sigh heavily. Then,

HONK!!!!

I startled and snapped from my deep thought and look in front. I almost hit Jimin car and dodge it. Oh gosh, it almost hit him. We stop at the traffic light because it red. I stop beside Jimin car. He slide down his window.

"Are you okay? You almost hit my car. You know how much I pay the broke lamp on this car just because you hit it a few weeks ago" said Jimin.

I open my glass helmet.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"You look like something that take over your mind. Watch the road also. I don't want you to get hurt." said Jimin

I stare at him and look away. I nods for the response. I close my glass helmet to hide my blushing cheeks.

••••

"You guys can go change clothes and then fix yourself. Be ready at the backstage. " said Mr Lee. We all nods and went to the classroom. We separated our classroom because...we don't want they saw us change clothes. So do them.

"You look great, Chae!!" said Lisa. I smile sweetly at her.
"Thanks Lisa. We all look great."
"I'm sure everyone will cheer for us." said Jennie with proud smirk.
"Girls, let start our make up and the hair." said Jisoo.

We all nods. I don't know what the boys doing beside our classroom. Just now, we heard someone slammed the table. Why they have to be so rough when changing clothes?

I wear white crop top that didn't have a long sleeve or short sleeve. Than, I wear a black jeans jacket. I wear blue short pants but I still wear white boots. I matched with Jimin because we have a dance partner.

Jennie wear red tight dress and black jacket. She wear red higheels. Their colour matches with Taehyung. Their song is 'senorita' and their dance step is really slow and sexy and smooth.

Jisoo wear yellow crop top with white jacket and black rip jeans. Lisa wear sport bra and jacket. She also wear short pants.

"Lisa. Didn't you showing off too much?"
"Nah~ it okay tho. Whoever want to touch me, he will get nosebleeds. " said Lisa. I burst into laughter.

Jennie help me tied my hair. She tied my hair like a bun but half of it on my shoulder. She let it all over. I hope you know what I mean. It cute tho. We heard someone knock the door.

"Come in!!" Jisoo yelled while put her clothe in her bag. The door open reveal the boys.
"It took a long time for you girls to get-" Jin stop talking when see us.

I mean Jisoo. Jisoo look stunning even it casual. Taehyung eyes didn't leave Jennie. Well, she's sexy. Jungkook eyes on Lisa. And....

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin smirked at me.
"You look...stunning." said Jimin.
"Not bad for yourself too."

Did I compliment him back? Yes. Yes I did. I went to my bag. I glance at my back and saw they're talking so no eyes on me. I take out the bandages. I sit and take off my shoes. I wrapped my ankle and it hurts.

After I done, I wear my shoes back. I know I make a wrong decision. I hope everything is going well.

Continue ~