Chapter 57: Motorbike racing

Chaeyoung POV

I read my novel while listening to my music suddenly someone take off my earphones. I lifted my gaze and saw Jimin. My eyes wide when saw him. He sweating too much. Water dripping from his hair and face. It hell sexy...

“Done staring?” he smirked at me. My face got heat and look away.
“I'm not staring.” I heard he laughed and sit in front of me. I saw the others taking break too. They practice really hard and it make me happy too. I take the towel and water bottle for him.
“Thanks, Chae.” said Jimin.

I read my novel but it got snatched by him. I gasp.
“Y-Yah!! Why you do that!?”
“This novel take your attention from me.” said Jimin. I snatched it back and glare at him.
“Because it interesting. ” he narrowed his eyes on me.
“Are you trying to say that...I'm not interesting? ” he asked. When he said that, it make me to tease him.
“Yup. You are bored. ” I smirked at him.

I thought he will whined or what but...nothing. He smirked back at me and leaned closer to me.
“If you keep teasing me...I'm not hesitated to prove that I'm not a bored person.” he whispered. I try not to blush. I put my palm hands on Hus face and push him.
“Stop with your flirty thing.” I look away. Then, he hold my hands.
"yah!! What are doing!!??” even I yelled but I didn't snatched my hands from him.

He just smile softly at me.
“Nothing. Just...admired your beauty.” he said. We look at each other. Then, Lisa ruin the moment.
“Ehem. Sorry for interrupting this...beautiful moment.” said Lisa. Jimin rolled his eyes and I giggles.
“Oh come on, Jimin. Just wait until you guys couple. You will never has alone time with her because of me.” said Lisa proudly.
“I'll make sure Jungkook tied you up.” said Jimin.

I bursts into laughter and Lisa pouted slightly.
“Okay okay. That enough guys. What is it Lisa?”
“We have something to talk about. Come on.” said Lisa while dragged me to the girls. We leave Jimin while he still pouting.
“Okay, what wrong here?”
“Motorbike racing.” said Lisa.

We silence for awhile then...
“WHAT!!!???” we yelled. The boys look at us weirdly.
“What happened? ” Hoseok asked.
“N-Nothing. Just girls stuff.” said Jisoo. The boys just shrugged their shoulder.
“Lisa, what are you saying?”
“I said..we're gonna have motorbike racing.” squealing Lisa brightly.
“Are you crazy!!??” Jennie said.

Seriously. Racing!? Maybe we a little bit bad girl but..not in racing!!!!
“Geez, calm down. I'm not into it actually. ” said Lisa while low her gaze.
“W-What do you mean?” Jisoo asked.
“Well...I'm..uhhh... ” she hesitated to said. This might be something bad.
“Lisa, say it.” said Jennie.

We know Lisa done something bad.
“I'm ...um...probably...have a deal with..street racing...” mumbled Lisa. We gasp at her.
“What are you thinking!?”
“I didn't mean it okay. That time...I sneaking out at the middle of night just for fun. I saw them and decide not to talk with them but they start to pissed me off when they saw me. ”said Lisa.
“Sneaking out at the middle of night!? Do you have brain or what!?” Jennie asked.
“Sorry...I insult them and...they want to beat me up. But, I told them to have a deal. I don't have anything on my mind so I just said...racing.” said Lisa.

We groaned frustratedly. I hold my hair and try to calm down.
“Sorry...I also mention you guys that...we are good at racing.” mumbled Lisa. I know she felt guilty.
“Ughh!! Lisa. Why did you do that!? You should just ignore them. ” said Jisoo.

Great. Now..we have racing. Motorbike racing? We might get accident. I glance at the boys. If Jimin know about this...he will get angry. Super angry.
“Girls, keep this secret. Don't tell the boys.” they nods.
“And...Lisa. We will help you. But I warn you...you make this thing again...I will kill you.” she nods with pouted.
“So...when this racing start?” Jennie asked while she put her hands on her hips.

Lisa turn on her phone.
“Tonight...and we have two round. First round is tonight while the second round will be held tomorrow. ” said Lisa.
“You have their fuc*ing number?” Jennie asked in harsh tone.
“I have to!! I don't want to meet them everyday.” said Lisa.

There is it. We stuck into this deal. Just because we love Lisa that why we do this.

♣♣♣♣

The boys already done practice and we just about to go home.
“You know Jin, we want to eat a special dinner today.” said Namjoon.
“I'm not your maid and if you want to eat special dinner, how about you help me?” said Jin. Yoongi tapped his shoulder.
“No. Don't. You want your precious kitchen to be destroy? ” he asked.
“I take back what I said. I will cook. ” said Jin.

I let out a giggles.
“Hey, how about you girls eat dinner with us tonight?” Taehyung asked. We look at each other in nervous face.
“Yeah, come on. We didn't hang out since we busy on practicing. ” said Hoseok. The girls look at me and give me the look 'answer it' . Great, thanks girls.
“Umm..we might be busy.” Jimin look straight at me soon he heard my voice.
“Busy? What are you guys doing?” Jungkook asked.

What I'm going to say!? I bit my lower lips while thinking. Suddenly, Jennie help me.
“We went to study!!!!” she said. The boys look stunned by her answer.
“Study?” Jin asked.
“Y-Yeah. Study. We will study at the library. ”
“Since when you girls study?” Jimin asked. He narrowed his eyes at me. Sh*t. Why he always aim me!!!??
“You don't know? Girls always changing her mind. Right?”
“Chae was right. We wouldn't stay dinner with guys. Sorry.” said Jisoo

The boys exchange look at each other. I already feel uneasy.
“So, we gotta go. Bye!!!” Lisa dragged us out and leaving the boys without let them replied.
“Yah!! You will make it obvious!! ” said Jennie.
“So what? You want let us stay there more longer? You know I'm trying to keep my mouth shut okay.” said Lisa.
“We need to settle this things as fast as we can.” said Jisoo. We nods agreement.

We ride on our motorbike and went to where Lisa meet the racing street. After a few minutes, we arrive. I saw a bunch of guys and maybe a bunch of girls also. Ughh!! Lisa. What the heck are you doing...

We take off our helmet and hop off from our bike except for me and Jisoo. I just stay sit on my bike because... this bunch of guys look...want to fuck us all.  One of the guy smirked at us.

“Well, look who is here. You have pretty friend Lisa. ” he said.
“And we're not interested in f*ck guy.” said Jennie.
“And so feisty. I like it.” he said.
“And I hate it.” said Jisoo. I look at Jisoo with disbelief face.
“What? I being feisty since I met Jin.” said Jisoo. I just giggles at her.
“We come here just like how I made the deal.” said Lisa.

That guy giggles.
“Okay okay, sweetheart. My name is Choimin. ” he said. I swear..if Jungkook heard he call Lisa sweetheart.. he will died. He walked closer to Lisa while his other friends to Jennie.
“And I'm Jack. Nice to meet you young lady.” he wanted to touch her but I interrupted him.

“Touch her...her boyfriend will not hesitated to kill you”

Continue ~