Chapter 63: I'm her Mr. Nobody

Jimin POV

It been a few days since that incident, I become quiet and not too much talking. Chaeyoung also rarely coming to the studio. I barely saw her too. I admit it, I miss her so much. The others notice our behavior and they trying to fix us.

“Okay!! Enough for today. ” said Namjoon. We all agreed.
“That was great you guys.” said Lisa.
“But I'm the one who you staring at, right?” asked Jungkook while smirked.
“W-What!?” Lisa face become red.
“Yes, you are right kook. I saw her staring at you.” said Jennie.

Lisa cover face and they laughed at her. I miss to tease Chaw like that. And also another day...Chaeyoung didn't come. Why she didn't come? I hope she come and let me see her. Even I didn't talk to her, I still thinking about her. When she here, I always glance at her.

I notice she didn't talk too much. Then, she...didn't come at all.
“You okay, Jimin?” Jin asked.
“Yeah. I'm okay.” they all look at me with sad eyes.
“You know what, Jimin? Chaeyoung didn't come out from her room.” said Jisoo. What?
“She also not talking too much. Well, she didn't hurt herself. But...she become more...emotionless. I guess.” said Lisa.
“Did she eat?” Hoseok asked.
“Well that...she barely eat.” said Jennie.

What!? Why she not eating!?
“Tell her to eat and force her.”
“We already did. We even use your name but...she still reject it.” said Jennie.
“Jimin, I think...you need to talk with her. ” said Jisoo.
“I...I can't. ”
“She need you.” said Jisoo.
“No. She need that guy Jackson. I'm just...nobody to her.”

The others just silence and sigh. I don't think I can talk to her. The scene she kiss that guy still played on my head. It broke me into pieces. If she need me then why she kiss that guy. Didn't my act show that I love her? Even I didn't confess, why she understand it?

What I can do? I'm just...nobody to her. I just hope I can make her mine one day.

Chaeyoung POV

I sit at the cafe while eating my chocolate donut. It been a few days I didn't meet Jimin. The girls always encouraged me to go but..I didn't want it. It just hurt me even more. I look at my wrist and..I guess...I'm become more skinner.

I'm not really eat because every time I want, I will lose appetite. I also didn't contact with Jackson. He left me a bunch of messages. A calls. A voicemail. But, I didn't look or open or listen at it. Because of him, Jimin and I...apart.

Jimin must be there when Jackson and I kiss. It..coincidence. Maybe he about to went home and then...he saw me. I just hope I don't hang out with Jackson that time.

“Chae?” I lifted my gaze and Yeri. She is Baekhyun girlfriend.
“Yeri? Long time no see.” I hug her and she hug me back. She give me sweet smile.
“How are you? How is your relationship? How is Baekhyun? ” I showering her with a questions and she just laughed.
“Wow, a lot of question I got. By the way, I'm fine. My relationship is getting stronger. Baekhyun is also fine and he still playing games at the house.” said Yeri.

I told her to sit and she sit in front of me.
“Now, my turn. How are you? ” she asked.
“Fine.” I give her a small smile.
“Do you have a boyfriend? ” she asked with teasing tone.
“No. Not yet.”
“What do you mean 'yet'?” she asked.
“I have crush..on someone. ”

She squealing brightly.
“Don't tell me who. I want myself to find it. Now, tell me every details about him. Good and bad.” said Yeri while put her head on her palm hands while her elbow on the table to support the weight. She smile at me like a mother who proud on her child.
“He's rude. He can be a jerk. He's a gangster. He even hate me-” she cut me off.
“He sound like a bad guy.” said Yeri with serious tone.

I smile sweetly at her.
“He is. But..that was the first time we met. We're enemy at first. Then, day by day, week by week, month by month...everything is change. Whenever he smile at you, it will make you blushed like an idiot. His smile that make his eyes disappeared... you never forget about it. His laughed when you do something funny, it like a melody to your ears. His touch...really warm. When you in his arms, you felt safe, loving and caring. The way he being overprotective and possessive toward you...it already make you like a special person to him. The way he protect you...make you love him even more. He tease you and make you angry, he still can make you smile. He cuddling with me...it really sweet. His soft orange hair is the best thing I ever play. ”

I smile when thought about Jimin. It like...he is part of me. Yeri jaw dropped when hear everything.
“That...was...so...SWEET!!!” she squealing.
“He sounds like a good guy.” Yeri added.
“He is.” I smile by myself.
“Then, why you don't just...confess to him?” she asked. I let out a heavy sigh.
“I can't. I will left him.” I hold my tears.
“What you mean?” Yeri hold my hands to comfort me.
“I only have 1 month here and then...I will go back to Australia because my parents want me to take over their company. ”

I felt my tears already dripping.
“You don't tell him, don't you?” she asked. I shake my head. She let out a heavy sigh.
“Chae, what happened if he found about it? Don't you think he will be mad?” she asked.
“I...I-I don't want him to mad at me.”
“Then, tell him.” said Yeri.
“I can't. I'm scared if he left me after that.”

Yeri just silence and keep rub my hand with her thumbs. Then, she broke the silence.
“I can't say anything but...I only can say this. He will wait for you to come back until you told him to stop.” said Yeri.
“Trust me. I know what I'm saying. I been through it already. ” added Yeri.

I bursts into tears when I remember that I hurt him.
“How can you be so confident that he will wait for me? I hurt him. He saw me kiss with another guy but...it just misunderstanding. ”
“With who?” she asked.
“Jackson. My old friend. He has a crush with me but I already reject him. When Jackson kiss me, he saw it too.” it hard for me to talk because of sobbing.
“Then, tell him. Explain to him.” said Yeri.
“I can't. He even didn't talk or glance at me. It hurt me.”

Yeri look at me with sad eyes.
“Fix it, Chae. ” said Yeri. I look at her with puffy eyes.
“What?”
“Fix it. Me and Baekhyun always misunderstanding. We always fight but..in the end we still forgive each other. It make your relationship become more stronger. Even you didn't have any relationship with him. But you and his heart...will become stronger. ” said Yeri.

I look down.
“One of you must make a move and didn't care who's fault it is.” added Yeri. I thought about it for a moment. Maybe she right. I let out a giggles.
“You become love advice, didn't you?”
“I am. Well, think about it Chae. I have to go. Baekhyun will mad if I'm late. ” said Yeri. I nods and give her a hug.
“Bye!!” said Yeri.
“Bye!!”

She went out from the cafe after that. What I'm going to do....

Continue ~