Chapter 35: Wrong Move

We wait at the backstage. I sit and hold my ankle pain. BTS group first to do a performance then, Taehyung and Jennie, Jimin and I and lastly, my groups. I hold my pain and it damn hurt. Why it must be hurt at time like this.

"Boys, get ready at 5 minutes. " said the teacher. They nods.
"Well, good luck out there." said Jisoo.
"We are good dancer of course." said Taehyung confidently. I giggles silently.
"I know you laughed there Chae." said Tae.
"Sorry, I can't help it."

He just smile at me.
"I hope I'm not making mistake." said Jungkook.
"Don't worried. Everything is going to be fine." said Lisa while put her arm around his shoulder. Jungkook stare at her. She stare at him back and realize what she doing. She step back with red face.
"Sorry." she mumbled. Jungkook just laugh at her cute act.

Then, something sharp hit my ankle. I groaned in pain. Ughh!! It hurt.

"Boys, it time." said the teacher. The boys nods and get ready.

"Ladies and gentleman. We have some dance performance that we prepared for our principal. Let me introduced you guys to the first group. BTS!!!" the MC announced.

Everyone cheered for them. I can heard girl screaming like they want their lung to explode. The music start and the dance start. I can't help but staring at him. Gosh, his muscle, his shape body, his sweat...ughh!!! So damn sexy!!

I stand up and I hiss in pain. I can't. I sit back and breathing so heavily. How I want to dance? I let out a heavy sigh. Without I notice, their performance already done. They came back to backstage while panting. Jimin sit beside me and I hand him the water.

"Thanks." he smile at me and smile back.
"Taehyung and Jennie, be ready in 5 minutes. " said the teacher. Jennie stand up and stretch her hands.
"Here it goes. " said Jennie.
"Good luck, Jen!!" said Lisa.
"Don't be too sexy. The boys will drool over you."
"Don't worried, Chae. She's only mine." said Taehyung.
"In your dream." said Jennie. But, I can see Jennie try not to smile.

Look like someone is...cross the line.
"Don't fight on the stage." said Jisoo.
"We wouldn't if this guy is not flirting with me." said Jennie.
"Always me to blame of." said Taehyung whole rolled his eyes. He drink his water.
"Taehyung and Jennie. It time." said the teacher. They nod and get ready.

"Everyone, give a clap to our dance partner. TAEHYUNG AND JENNIE!!! " announced the MC. They step out and the loud noise cheer them up.

Their performance start and wow. The choreography is really sexy.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asked. I look at him.
"Sure. Why?"
"Nothing." he stare at me for awhile but then he look back at the performance.

I know he didn't believed me. I lied to him. I'm not going to disappointed him. I have to dance no matter what. We being practice this for 1 month and it must be worth it. Not worthless. The performance already done.

"That was great, you both!!" Jin said.
"It was awesome." said Hoseok.
"Thanks. But it will be more perfect if someone not whispered seductively on my ear." said Jennie while glare at Taehyung. He just shrugged his shoulder with innocent smile.
"Jimin and Rose. Be ready at 5 minutes. " said the teacher. We nods.

Jimin stand up and stretching his hands. This is it, Chae. You can do this. You can and you can.

Jimin POV

I can feel something is wrong with Chae. I glance at her and she drink water before performance. I scan her body and my eyes landed on her ankle. Is her ankle is okay? Because this morning, I saw bandages on her desk.

"Good luck!!" said Namjoon.
"Break the stage!!" said Lisa.
"Don't be nervous. " said Yoongi. We say thank you to them.
"Jimin and Chaeyoung. It time." said the teacher.

"Get ready with our second dance partner. JIMIN AND CHAEYOUNG!!! "

When our name being called I hold Chae hands. She look at me with surprised. I smile warmth at her. Then...she...smiled at me...sweetly.

It was my first time saw her sweet smile. We stand at the stage and I can see her uncomfortable. Not because of nervous but...the way she standing. The song start and we move our step.

It smooth. We look at each other eyes and we felt like only us in this world. Whenever I hold her tiny waist, I felt warm. I want to touch her more. But then, something unexpected happened. When she about to jump, she almost fell but I catch her. She groaned in...pain?

I'm not hesitated but change the step. I hold her waist and she look at me surprisedly. I leaned on her ears.
"Follow my lead." I whispered. She nodded. From there, I know her ankle hurt. And..she..didn't tell me.

Chaeyoung POV

After our performance finished I sit down at the backstage.

"Blackpink, 5 minutes. " said the teacher. We nods. I hold my ankle.
"Chae. Are you okay?" Jisoo asked worriedly.
"I'm fine." I give them a smile.
"You almost fell on the stage." said Jennie.
"It just a coincidence. "
"How you want to dance?" Lisa asked.
"Don't worried. I-" Jimin cut me off.
"She wouldn't dance." said Jimin with serious face.

I look at him with surprised face.
"W-What? Why? "
"You asking why? You asking damn why!!?? Don't you realize what happened back then!? You almost fell!!" Jimin yelled.
"But..it..it just a coincidence. " my voice become more low because scared of him.
"I told you to tell me, to INFORMED me. You didn't listen at all. I don't care you mess up the project or the dance but I care about your injuries!! " said Jimin.

The others just silence. No dare to speak. Including me. I'm scared. I don't why I'm scared when Jimin mad at me.

"Blackpink. Ready?" the teacher asked.
"Give us time first." said Jennie. She nods and walked away.
"So, we need to cancel our performance. " said Lisa.
"No, we wouldn't!! "
"Chae, you injured. " said Jisoo.
"But..I want to dance. "

Jimin run his finger through his hair and sigh heavily. I know he stress by me. I should tell him at the first place. I know it was the wrong move to make. Suddenly...

"I can help you. " we turned to the voice and saw...Mr Park?

Continue ~