Chapter 81: I Love You

"Because I'm here..." I stunned for awhile. How can Namjoon copy Chaeyoung voice. I look at him in fear. I only found he smile at me.
"Stop that. It creepy." his smile dropped and turn into confusion.
"Stop what? " he asked.
"Y-You...didn't hear anything? I thought you copy Chae voice. "

He stare at me for awhile then...I heard he laughed followed by...another voice. Okay, seriously. It creepy.
"Jimin!! You are such an idiot." said Namjoon.

What he mean by that? Suddenly, a light shine the place. I stand up slowly and look around. It being decorated with light, and I saw small table with food on it. I also saw...everyone here.

"Okay what is going on? It not my birthday yet."
"Calm down, Jimin. We make this so that we can cheer you up." said Hoseok. They're really my family.
"Thanks guys. I'm sorry to let you guys worried. I just...thinking about Chaeyoung. " they look at me confusedly
"What are you talking about? Who is Chaeyoung?" Jungkook asked.

And now, I'm the one who confused.
"Why you ask that stu*id question? "
"No. You are the one who saying nonsense. " said Taehyung.
"Yeah, who is Chaeyoung? Why you didn't tell us that you have a girlfriend? " Jennie said.
"You are so jerk." said Lisa.

What is going on with them?
"Yah, she is you girls best friend. Park Chaeyoung."
"Jimin, maybe you have girlfriend imagination. " said Jin.
"Are you okay? Because it creepy right now." Jisoo asked.
"No!! Why you guys suddenly don't remember her?"
"Maybe you just dream of her." said Yoongi.

Dream? Am I? Well, don't take me wrong. I sleep just now remember? But...is it true?
"Jimin, are you sick? I'm worried." said Namjoon.
"No..I'm.. wha- wait. Don't tell me it not real?" my eyes already watery.

They look blank at me. Is it...just...a dream? No..it can't be. So..Park Chaeyoung...just a girl who is in my dream? No no no....

"That enough guys. You make it too far." that voice...I lifted my gaze and saw...it...her? My heart stop and my breath stop. The others burst into laughter.
"We're sorry it just that...seeing you like dumb is funny." said Taehyung.
"Sorry bro." said Jungkook.
"Jimin." Namjoon tapped my shoulder.
"We just mess with you. Chaeyoung planned this and she right in front of you." he push me and my legs walked by itself.

Chaeyoung smile at me while tears fall from her face. She wear a black sweater and brown coat with white skinny jeans. I miss...her. She change...her red hair is gone now and now..her hair colour is orange like the old mine. But the others is just same. Her red chubby cheeks, red lips, her chipmunks face.

Without me knowing, she already rush to me and hug me.
"C-Chae?"
"It me. Sorry for making that stu*id prank on you." she said. I hug her slowly. I felt my tears dripping.
"Is...is it really you?"
"It me, you jerk!! " she said. I burst into tears and snuggle my face on her neck.

I miss her warmth. I miss her touch. I miss her sweet voice. I miss her blushing. I miss to kiss her forhead. I miss her rudeness. I miss her sweetness. I miss....EVERYTHING about her.

"What take you so long?" I heard she giggles.
"I'm sorry. That stu*id business hold me back. But don't worried. I'm already here. I saw you performing on my TV. You are so hot and sexy there. More handsome. I also saw you change your hair colour. Grey..it make you even more hot." she said shyly.

I giggles and broke the hug. I cupped her face and leaned closer.
"You should tell me earlier. " I whispered. She look down.
"I know. I'm sorry...." she mumbled. I kiss her forhead.
"Don't worried. Past is past. Now..." I leaned more closer to her until our nose touch. I can saw she stunned and her face red.
"Let fix it."

She look confused.
"Fix? H-How?", it cute when she shuttering. I smile warmth at her.
"Park Chaeyoung. At 14th that time, I already plan everything for you and me. You are the girl who different from others. You always make me smile whenever I'm down. When I saw you the first time, you wearing an oversized hoodie colour purple and your red hair. You know what? When a new students introduced themselves, I'm never pay attention or glance at them. But you...I don't know why I'm checking you and scanning you. Then, we become enemy just because of our favorite chips. Thanks to it anyway. We become closer and closer. My feeling toward you become different and different. Until one day...I realize, that I'm... In love with you."

I saw her eyes wide when heard it.
"I love you Park Chaeyoung. Actually, at 14th that time, I want to confess after we got our results but...something came up. Thank goodness that I can meet you again. Park Chaeyoung...will...you...be my girl- no. Will you be my...wife and stay with me forever and ever?" I kneel down in front of her.

I don't care if it too soon. I want her to be mine. All mine. I know it selfish but..that rule. I want her. I don't want to separated from her again. I want her to be by my side forever. This time...I wouldn't let go of this chance.

I saw tears coming out from her eyes. I can see the others crying also. She close her mouth with her palm hands.
"Baby...will you?" she bursts into tears.
"Y-y-yes.." I giggles at her and hug her.
"I'm sorry because I don't bring ring for you."
"It..It okay. We can buy it later." she said.
"Now...you officially mine. You are my enemy, friend, lover, girlfriend and...wife."

She nods with tears. I broke the hug and leaned closer to her. Until...our...lips...touch each other. God, her lips is so soft. I heard the others also cheer for us. So...let say...the end? Nah~ not yet. Let see what happened next.

Continue ~