Chapter 49: What is wrong with you!!??

My hands shaking while sign the document. After it finished, I give it to Mr Jung. He smile sadly at me. He know what happened at me.
“Mr Jung, can..can you send me back home?”
“Sure, Miss Park.” said Mr Jung.

He send me home after I give the address to him. That it. I sign it. This month is the last month where I spend my time with them. My tears dripping form my face. Without I notice, I already home.
“Thanks, Mr Jung”
“Welcome.” I get out and went to my apartment.

I open the door and I being welcome with big hug. I stunned and froze at my place.
“Are you okay?” Jisoo asked.
“We worried sick about you.” said Lisa. My eyes get watery again. I think it will swollen.
“Now, tell us.” said Jennie while bring me to sit.

I can't tell them. I'm scared...
“Come on, Chae. Tell your problem. We can't stand to watch you like this.” said Jennie.
“I..I-I..I need..I need to go back to A-Australia...” they silence. Then, Lisa broke the silence.
“A-Australia? Why?” Lisa asked.
“My parents want me to take over their company if not..it will shut down.”

All of them look at me with disbelief face.
“Wait wait wait. Let me repeat it. You will go back to Australia to take over your parents company?” repeat Jennie. I nods.
“But..y-you will l-leave.” said Jisoo with tears dripping on her face.
“I know. I can't do anything but accept it.”

They hug me while bursts into tears. We all comfort each other. They are too sweet. I can't stop crying.
“Did Jimin know about it?” Jennie asked.
“No. He didn't. The boys didn't know. I want to keep it secret.”
“Okay. ” said Jennie.

That time,we just spend our time together. Comforting, laughing, talking and anything else.

••••

I put my stuff inside my locker. I keep thinking about that document. My mind keep being disturbed. I look myself at mirror that I put at my locker. My eyes is swollen. Even my friends told me not to cry again but...I cry. I keep crying all over the night.

I keep asking myself, do I have to make Jimin hate me?

“Good morning, Chaeyoung. ” wish Namjoon and Jimin. I fix myself and turned around with smile.
“Good morning.” I smile sweetly at them.
“Where the others? ” Namjoon asked.
“They went to class first. ”
“Ohhh. Hey, are you okay? Your eyes are swollen.” said Namjoon. Jimin look at me and scan my face as soon he heard Namjoon words.
“Not enough sleep. That all.” I close my locker.
“I have to go. See you guys later!!”

I walked away from them after that.

Jimin POV

“She weird today, Jimin.” said Namjoon.
“Yeah...”

My eyes glued on Chaeyoung back while she walking. Namjoon hyung was right. She weird. Her eyes is swollen. Did someting happened to her?

•••••

“Yah!! Jungkook!! You take my fries!!” said Taehyung.

“Sorry. But I'm hungry.” said Jungkook with smirked.

I laughed at their action.
“That why you being call muscle pig, kook.” said Hoseok.
“Nah~ I'm not.” said Jungkook. We keep chatting about stup*d stuff. Suddenly, Jungkook make us bursts into laughter.
“Hyung, look!!” he lifted the plate that filled with mash potatoes. He turn it upside down. The mash potatoes didn't move or fell down.

We laughed really hard.
“Look, it magic.” said Jungkook. Jin laughed while holding his stomach. He turn that plate like a steering wheel.

Then, he put down the plate.
“I laughed so hard today.” said Jin.
“How you do that, kook?”
“Don't know. It stuck to this plate.” said Jungkook. This guy can be weird like Taehyung sometimes. He is mood maker for us.

He can make us laughing so hard. That why we need Jungkook. Suddenly, that moment ended.
“Chanyeol!! Let me go!!” I heard familiar voice.

Chaeyoung POV

Chanyeol dragged me and it hurt my wrist. My member try to stop him but can't. I run to cafeteria because o known Jimin might be there but he can catch me.

Flashback....

I stand at my locker to wait Lisa out from the restroom.
“What did Lisa do? Is she pee or what?” Jennie asked.
“I'm starving here.” said Jisoo. Then, Lisa out.
“There you are. What are you doing inside there too long?” Jennie asked.
“Girls stuff. You know what I mean.” said Lisa while giggles. Jennie rolled her eyes and walked.

Suddenly, Chanyeol and Kai appeared of nowhere.
“Oh hey!!”
“Where are the others?” Lisa asked. Suddenly, two random students hold Jisoo and Lisa.
“Woahhh, what is going on?” Jisoo asked.
“Chae, you have to followed me now.” said Chanyeol.
“What? Why-”

I being cut by shouting.
“Kai!!! What are you doing!!??” Jennie yelled. She being dragged by Kai.
“Jennie!!!”
“Unnie!!!!” Lisa yelled.
“Chanyeol!! What is going on!!??” Jisoo yelled.
“Are you crazy!? ” he just keep stare at me. Then, he hold my waist and....

Kiss me...I stunned from his action. Then, I came back to reality. I push him so harsh and wipe my mouth.
“What is wrong with you!!??” I can feel my tears are dripping.
“Can't you see!? I love you Chaeyoung!!!!!” he yelled.

I froze at my tracks. I can't believed he love me. Why I didn't notice it? Is it because I'm too in love with Baekhyun? But why he have to do this way?

“Chaeyoung...I love you since we met. You are the person that always make me smile whenever I see you. But, you always with Baekhyun. You always hang out with him. Then, one day, you stop hang out with him. I don't know why.” said Chanyeol.
“Because he already has a girlfriend... ” I mumbled. Chanyeol look at me confusedly.
“Girlfriend?” he asked.
“Yes. He already has girlfriend, okay!! I stop my feeling with him!!! I love him!!”

Chanyeol stare at me like he try to understand why I just said. I wiped my tears and walked passes him but he grab my wrist.
“Then, be with me. ” he whispered. I turned around with frowned.
“What?”
“Be with me. Give me a chance to show my love. Please.” he look at me.
“What? No no no, I can't. I totally can't. ” I pull my wrist from him.
“You can. Just give me a chance, Chae.” said Chanyeol.

What is going on? Why someone that I thought is friends, actually love me? I can't give him chance. I love Jimin. I don't want to change my heart. I need to find Jimin. He must be somewhere- wait. It break time so he must be at cafeteria.

“I'm sorry, Chan. I love Jimin.” his face change into darkness.
“Why you have to love your enemy!?” he yelled.
“He is not my enemy anymore!! I love him and I know he love me back!!”
“What make you so confident that he love you back!? You want to get hurt like you get hurt from Baekhyun!? ” he asked.

I silence. He's right. What make me so confident about it. Do I want to get hurt from the same reasons?
“I don't care. I love Jimin and it full stop.” I run and I can feel he run after me.
“Chae!! Run!! He after you!!!” Jisoo yelled.

Jisoo POV

I saw Chanyeol run after Chaeyoung. Geez, that guy is crazy. What wrong with him?
“Let me go!!”
“Sorry, Noona. We has to do this because they might beat us up.” said the random guy.
“It okay. Now go.” they run from us.
“Lisa, you okay?”
“Sure. I'm okay.” said Lisa.
“Go after Jennie and I go after Chae. Now!!” she nods and run.

If Jimin saw this..something big will happened...

End of flashback...

Continue ~