Chapter 69: I'm courting her

I drive back to my house after met Jackson. I also told him not to appeared in front of Jimin and he understand why even he didn't know how Jimin look like. I already told him that the person I love is Jimin and I told him everything about Jimin. Jackson support it.

I don't think Jimin is the person who easily to give people second chance.

I stop at the traffic light because it red. I stretched my arms.
“Chae?” I turned my head to the owner of the voice and it was Yoongi.
“Yoongi? Hey, how you doing?”
“Good. ” he said.
“Where is the others? ”
“Behind. We use our own car and they are behind. ” he said.

Behind? That mean...Jimin car also is behind. Should I- no. Jisoo will mad if I come home late plus..we are busy.
“Tell Jimin that I said Hai to him.”
“Sure.” he said.

The light already green so I close my glass helmet back and wave goodbye to Yoongi. He wave back so I drive away. I don't know if Jimin saw me or not. But, if he did, he will honk or call my name right? He will do anything to make me notice him. That guy is weird but cute at the same time.

Jimin POV

I play my phone before the light turn I to green. When I lifted my gaze, I saw Yoongi talking with someone who on his or her bike.  Who is that? Yoongi is not someone who can talk to people easily.

I decide to ignore it. We use our own car to go to studio.

After a few minutes, we arrive.
“Jimin, Chaeyoung said Hai.” said Yoongi. Chae?
“When? How? ”
“I met her at the traffic light before.” he said. So it was her!!??
“Yah!! Why you don't call me that was her!!?? I saw you talking with her just now but I don't know that was her!!!!”
“What? You want me to get out from my car and went to you just want to tell you that is Chae?” he asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and pouted.
“You should just honk or something else that can make our eyes met.” he just ignores me.

•••••

We already practice for 2 hours so I decide to go to restrooms. I went out while turn on my phone. Maybe Chae text me or anything but..nothing. Maybe she busy. I can't believe that she be my stylist. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

“Oh! I'm sorry.”
“It okay. I'm the one who clumsy here. Umm, are you...dancer here?” he asked.
“No. Me and my friends just book this studio for our practice. ”
“Oh, I see. Umm..do you know any guy name...Park Jimin?” he asked.

Park Jimin? Who Park- oh. That me. What idiot I am.
“It me. Do...I know you sir?” he stare at me for awhile then he give a smirked.
“Are you good enough for Chaeyoung? ” he asked.

What? How he know Chaeyoung? Wait...his face seem familiar...don't tell me...my eyes widen when realize that he is...Jackson.
“You are...Jackson? ”
“Look like Chaeyoung told you about me. And yes I am.” he said. I give him a cold stare. He laughed.
“Your expression change so fast. Anyway, who are you to claim her as yours?” Jackson asked.

This guy want to eat my punch or what? Calm down Jimin.
“Maybe I'm not anyone but...I'm courting her. She is everything for me. We're enemy at first but she also the girl who change me into the better one. Who let me felt love. Without her...I'm nothing. I will do anything to let her fell in love with me. And you..i want you to back off from her. ”

He stare at me. Then, he let out a chuckles.
“Chill dude. I'm not gonna take her from you. I already apologized to her and we best friend now. ” said Jackson.
“It good if you think that way.” I glare at him.
“I understand from your expression that you will punch me but before you do that,I want to tell you. ” he place his hands on my shoulder.
“Take care of her dude. She is sensitive. Once she have to separated from you, please. Understand her why she do that. ” said Jackson.

What he mean by 'separated from me?'
“By the way, don't hurt my bestie. Protect her. I'm gonna go back to Australia. I hope I can see you again, Park Jimin.” said Jackson.

By that, he walked away without let me talk. He's a good guy right? But I still hate him because he kiss Chae. He stole Chaeyoung first kiss from me. Wait...is it Chae first kiss? Nah~ whatever. I'm sure I will kiss her better than him.

Continue ~

Sorry for the short chapter...😞