Chapter 12: Am I going too far?

“AHHHHH!!!” I yelled in pain. I looked down at my wrist and it burn by hot soup. I lifted my head and saw Jimin stare at me frowned while holding the bowl.
“What the f*ck!!!?? It hurt!!!” I yelled at him. My members went to me.
“Chae!! Are you okay!?” Lisa asked.
“OMG!! your hand are scalded!!! ” yelled Jisoo. I looked at Jimin and his face different. His face like..he didn't mean it. I don't care at all. I glare at him.
“Chae, I-” I cut him off by throw the cake on his face.

Everyone silence. Everyone stop partying and looked at us. His face now full of cream.
“Yah!! Why did you-” Jungkook got cut off by Lisa throw a pie on his face.
“That what you got from mess with us.” said Lisa. Jennie and Jisoo throw everything that served on the dining table to them. So do us.
“Y-yah!! What- stop!!” whined Jin. They join to throw food at us also.

Now, let call..food fight. I mad. Really mad. How dare he throw a hot soup at me!? I throw everything at Jimin and so do him. Namjoon and the rest looked at us surprised. I don't care what people thinking. What k want is my revenge. Suddenly...

“Stopp!!! All of you stop this war!!” yelled Mrs Lee. She go between me and Jimin. That time also, me and Jimin about to throw the short cake to each other. We didn't realize Mrs Lee that time so...it hit her. Everything silence after that.
“M-Mrs Lee...h-how long..I mean..a-are you okay?” I asked.

She wiped her face and let out a heavy sigh.
“All of you go outside...NOW!!!” she yelled make us flinched. We went exit and wait for her. Now, we are mess. My dress full of dirty and my hair full of cream same with my face. Everyone already full of dirt. Except for Namjoon and the rest.

I looked at my wrist and it still fu*king hurt. I hold it gentle.

Jimin POV

We wait for Mrs Lee outside. I stare at Chaeyoung and she hold her burn wrist. I feel...guilty. I didn't mean to do that actually.

Flashback...

I saw a bowl of soup. I think I have a idea. I will let Chaeyoung drink it without telling her it hot. When I'm about to give it to her, someone push me and I accidentally throw the soup at her.

“AHHHH!!!!” she yelled in pain. What I'm doing? I stand there froze don't know what to do. Then, she yelled at me.
“What the f*ck!!?? It hurt!!!!” yelled Chaeyoung.

End of flashback...

I don't know why but..I felt worried about her. I only stare at her. I don't know how but my leg automatically dragged me to her.
“C-Chae. I...I'm sorry..” she looked at me with rage.
“Sorry? Your sorry is fake you know that right?” said Chaeyoung madly.
“No!! I mean it. I didn't mean to do that. It was an accident. ” I try to tell the truth but I only see her rage expression.
“Like I believed you. ” she walked away and went to her member.

I let out a sigh. I know she wouldn't believed me.

Chaeyoung POV

Then, Mrs Lee came out. Her face..let say we get in trouble.

“I don't expected this will happened. ” said Mrs Lee. We just silence and looked down.
“My students.. have a food fight at the...FANCY PARTY!?” she scolded us.
“We are very sorry, Mrs Lee. ” said Jisoo.
“Have Namjoon told you the deal?” she asked. We nods.
“Actually, I made that deal. Because 4 member from BTS and BLACKPINK can't get along. So, I discussed with Namjoon. You will get your punishment. ” said Mrs Lee.

We lifted our face with surprised.
“What!? Why we involved in this punishment!? ” said Lisa.
“Yeah!! We're not the one who wrong here!! We are innocent!! ” said Jennie.
“They start first!! ” said Jisoo.
“We!? Seriously? ” said Jungkook.
“Yes, coconut. If your friend there not spilled the hot soup at our chipmunks, this wouldn't happened. ” said Lisa.
“So, only us who fault here!?” said Taehyung.
“No need to ask. You know the answer. ” said Jennie while rolled her eyes.
“If you don't come, this wouldn't happened also!!” said Jin.
“What? You think we don't deserved here?” Jisoo asked.

I feel more tense. The teacher just watch us.
“Yes!! You don't belong to anywhere!! Whenever you guys there, you always ruin our life!!” said Jin.
“Can you girls one day don't appeared in front of us?” asked Jimin. I don't know why but I feel..hurt.
“Fine, then. We wouldn't. Let's go girls.”

The girls agreed to followed me. I can't stand to face with them. How dare Jimin say like that!?? Ughh!!!!!

•••••

Jimin POV

It already been a month we don't see the girls. We don't heard about them also. They just...disappeared like that. All students asking where are they. Of course they're famous like us also. That why we're rival. I sit at my own seat. I feel...bored plus silence.

“I feel bored!!!” said Jungkook.
“Me too.” whined Taehyung.
“Why you guys bored? Usually, you guys will excited.” said Hoseok.
“Is it about..the girls?” Namjoon smirked at us.
“What!? Why them!?”
“Because, when the girls here, you guys will..you know, happy.” said Hoseok.
“We just bored okay? There nothing to do about Blackpink. ” said Jin.
“Just admit it.” said Yoongi half of sleep.

No we don't. I feel bored because...it my bored class. Right? Ughh!! Whatever. I wondered where is her right now. How is she doing? Is her wrist okay now? I don't miss her okay. I just curious.

“Hey...did you guys thinking where are they now?” asked Jungkook. We looked at him. We nods slightly.
“I'm just curious. No more than that.” said Taehyung.
“I bet they're crying right now because we yelled at them.” said Jin.
“You are right, hyung.”
“Maybe they don't eat because sad.” said Jungkook.

We laughed together. We don't care about them. Tch. Who care? It waste our time.

Continue ~

Little bit they know....they're miss the girls. Hate each other can turn into love you know😉