Chapter 37: I..I love him

I focus on what teacher teach. During the lesson, I can feel my eyes are heavy. Really heavy. Damn, I sleep early last night. Lisa notice my action.

"Hey, are you okay? " she whispered.
"I'm sleepy. "
"You sleep early last night, didn't you?" she asked. I nods.
"I think..this lesson is boring that why."
"I agreed with you. I can't stay in this boring class." said Lisa.

Suddenly...
"Ms Lisa and Ms Chaeyoung, what are you discussing during my lesson?" Mrs Lee asked. She right in front of us.
"Um..we..we just talking."
"Oh really?" Mrs Lee said.
"Yeah..we're talking. " said Lisa.
"Talking about what?" Mrs Lee asked.

I glance at Jimin and Jungkook. We have a same class. They look at us. Then, Lisa blurted it out without notice.
"Talking how boring this class is." said Lisa. I look at her with frowned.
"Lisa!!" I whispered yelling at her while slapped her arms. She notice what just she did.

Great. We're busted.
"Ohh, boring huh? Detention now!!" said Mrs Lee. I let out a heavy sigh.
"Thank you very much, Lisa." I said with sarcastically.
"Sorry." she said.

Jimin POV

I saw Lisa and Chaeyoung went out from class.

"What are they doing?" Jungkook said.
"I'm sure I will punish Chae after this."
"Same goes with me." said Jungkook

Wait. Why I should punish her? She isn't someone to me. She...she just a ordinary girl.

"What wrong?" Jungkook asked.
"Have you wondering why you care about Lisa?"

Jungkook silence for moment. So I decide to broke the silence.
"I always asking myself, why I care about her. During her ankle incident, I can't stop worrying about her."
"I told you right, that I love Lisa?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes."
"I also confused why. I think..something that fighting myself." said Jungkook.

After he said that, we in our own deep thought. Not even listening to the teacher. Jungkook was right. I felt like something that fighting myself. Something that holding myself.

••••

"Seruously!? So Lisa is the reasons you guys got detention!? " Jennie asked between her laugh.
"Yes Unnie. You asking that for 5th time already. " whined Chaeyoung.
"I..I-I just can't hold my laugh. It so funny!!" said Jennie.
"What so funny?" Lisa asked.
"Nothing. It just..it was the first time you guys got detention. " said Jennie.

Chae and Lisa rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung POV

I keep continue eating while listening their conversation. But my mind is somewhere else. I keep thinking about Jimin. Why I'm so care about him? Why I want to clingy with him? What is wrong with me?

I change day by day. Thus is not me. My heart felt...different. Am I...in love?

"Chae. You got some sauce on your cheeks." said Jimin while chuckles.
"W-What? Where? Here?" I try to wipe but Jimin keep saying I miss it.
"Here. I'll help you." he leaned over me and wipe the sauce.

He licks the sauce on his thumbs. He smirked at me.
"It taste so delicious when coming from your skin." he whispered. My cheeks become more hot. I'm burning right now. Someone help me!!
"Chae.. " he called. I just stare at him. Is he...will confess?
"I..."

What is it Jimin? Just say it.
"I...L.." he look hesitated to say.
"I...I look at you and you look like you are blushing. " said Jimin. It..it not confession.
"I..um.." I become more blushing by this jerk.
"I'm just teasing you." he leaned back at his seat while laughed. Something that make me disappointed. Then, I realize... I...I love him.

The way he smile. His laugh. His eyes smile. His touch. His overprotective. His voice. It make me blushing like and idiot. He make me smile. He make me happy. I even can't make him mine but only god know how much I love him.

••••

"You jerk!!" said Lisa.
"What? I'm just eat one of your donut. " said Namjoon.
"Buy it by yourself, Oppa." said Lisa.
"I'm too lazy. Sorry." said Namjoon and keep eating Lisa donut.

We spend time together at the Tea4 cafe. We're just like friend now. Sometimes arguing also but just playful arguing.

"Guys, want to hang out at our place?" asked Hoseok.
"Sure. We never come to your place before. Let hang out and watch some movie!!" said Jisoo.

Their place? It mean..Jimin live with them. So..ughh!! Stop thinking about him for a moment.
"Chae!!" Jennie call.
"Y-Yeah?"
"You keep zoning out since you told us that you got detention. " said Jennie.
"She's right. Are you okay?" asked Taehyung.
"I'm okay. Totally. " I smile at them.
"Whenever we asked you okay or not, you always said 'totally' but in real you're not." said Jisoo.

They're right. So genius.
"Fine..I just can't wait to hang out!!"
"If that what you think then let's go!!" said Namjoon.

Phew. Thank god they're believed me. I sigh in relief. I stand up and lifted my gaze. I almost bumped into Jimin because he standing in front of me. He stare at me like...he didn't believed me.

"Jimin?"
"Let's go." he walked away. I followed him while confused. What wrong with him?

I hope on my bike and hold my helmet. Gosh, so confusing today. I put on my helmet and start the engine. I drive and followed the boys from behind so do the girls.

••••

After 20 minutes, we arrive. I hope off from my bike and take off my helmet. Their house is...mansion. Not house but freaking mansion!!!!

"Close your mouth." said Jimin while close my mouth by push my chin.
"Sorry. This is not house!!"
"Who said it house? We didn't say anything. " said Jimin while smirked. He walked away.
" Come in girls!!" said Jin.

We walked in and seriously. My jaw dropped when saw inside this mansion. How can they be so rich!!!???
"Make you girls comfortable. Sit there." said Yoongi. He make his way to his bedroom.
"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.
"To have a date with my bed. See ya!!" by that, he's gone.
"Let me guess. He sleep right?"
"Yup. Don't take it personally. He always be lazy." said Namjoon.

I sit at the couch and stretch my hands. So comfy. Then, I felt the couch are moving so that's mean someone sit beside me. I turned my head and saw Jimin smirking at me.
"Why you smirked at me like that?"
"You know...I never allowed any girls come to our house. " said Jimin.
"What you mean? Jungkook and Taehyung are playboy. They didn't bring any girls here before?"
"I already warn them. I told them if they want to fuck them, make it outside." said Jimin.

I laughed at him. Poor them.
"Then?"
"Then, they said okay. " said Jimin.
"But, if you said so, why you agreed that we came?" he look at me and leaned closer. I just froze there. Seriously. Where is everyone at time like this.
"Because...you drive me crazy, Chae." said Jimin with husky voice.

Drive me crazy, Chae.

Did he just said that? Did Park Jimin just said that? He stare at me like he have something that he didn't tell me. I can't take my eyes from him. The way he look at me make me lost myself.
I realize it again that...I...I love him.

"Having a nice staring contest?" said Jisoo with smirked.

Continue ~