Chapter 78: My last day with you

Jimin POV

The day finally come. I wear the clothes that Chae made it for me. She spend it for 1 week and NON-STOP doing it. Seriously, it scared me to death. I look myself at the mirror and smile with satisfied.

“Admired your future girlfriend work?” Namjoon asked.
“Yes I did.”
“By the way, the girls really good. They make our theme is white.” said Namjoon while look himself at the mirror.
“Thanks to them.”
“I will. It perfect on my body.” said Namjoon.

The others also checking their self. I try to fix my hair but something is not right. Suddenly, the door open reveal the girls. Smile appeared on my face when saw her. She wearing red hoodie and skinny black jeans.

“Fighting guys!!!” yelled Lisa and she hug Jungkook.
“Break the stage like you guys did while performed for principal birthday. ” said Jisoo.
“We will.” said Jin.

I saw Chae went to me. She look at me from head to toe then look at me back. I smirked at her.
“Am I too hot and you scared if the girls begging on me?” she rolled her eyes and hit my arm playful.
“You wish. I just ....checking you out but..something not right.. ” she said while hold her chin. I just stare at her. Then, she snapped her fingers.
“That it.” she said.

She touch my hair and fix it. She take the spray and now she become my hairstylist. I stare at her and her face really close to me but I know, she didn't realize it and she didn't mean to do it. She just want to fix my hair.

“Just wait...and...DONE!!” she step back and her jaw dropped.
“You...you look like a future idol!!!” she squealing and turn me to the mirror. My eyes widen because I look...perfect. I try to fix my hair just now but it not good. I smile at her from the mirror.
“I wish you can be my stylist in the future.” I wink at her. Then, her face down but as fast as she can, she smile at me.
“In your dream.” she said.

I let out a giggles. Suddenly.....she hug me. It not normal hug but...I felt....she wouldn't give me a hug again. I hug her back.
“Are you okay?”
“Yes...I'm j-just..” I heard her voice cracked so I know she's crying. I broke the hug and look at her. I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumbs.
“Hey..why you're crying?”
“I...I'm just...just...n-nervous for you.” she said.

I trust her even I felt that was a lied. I kiss her forhead and touched her forhead with mine.
“Calm down. Everything will be fine.” I whispered.
“I hope...” she mumbled.

••••

All of us at the backstage. Many people attended to see the person who join this audition. BIGHIT entertainment do like this because they want to see if we brave enough to performed in front of everyone.

Actually, a lot of participants join. So, we have our turn. We have to wait and I bet it gonna take...a long time?

Chaeyoung POV

The audition already start. We already wait for the boys for too long. The boys text us that that their turn is in the middle. I look at my wacth and it already 11:30 am.

The girls look at me worriedly and sad.
“Chae... are you sure you're not gonna tell Jimin?” Jisoo asked.
“First, it already late. Second, even I tell him at the first place...I know he will angry and hate me.” my eyes already watery.
“We're gonna miss you.” said Lisa. They hugged me while crying.
“Please come back soon.” said Jennie.
“I promised I will.”

Suddenly, we heard their song. They bring 'Blood,Sweat and Tears' song. We all broke the hug and look at the stage. The audience clap hands and so do us. It start with Jimin and he look...attractive.

While he dancing, he try to glance at the audience and he look like he...search for someone. Then, his eyes met me. He smile with me and his dance become more energetic. He wink at me while dancing and it make me giggles.

Sadly..I have to go.
“Girls...see you later.”
“We love you.” they said. We have a last group hug.
“We're gonna miss you.” they said.
“Me too.”

We broke the hug and I went to exit door. Before I open it, I take a glance at the girls. They smile sadly at me with tears. Lisa already cry on Jennie shoulder. Jennie also tears dripping from her face with Jisoo. I smile weakly because my tears already dripping.

Then, I glance at the boys. I saw Jimin dance so...happy. My tears now dripping like a river. Before he see me, I went out after give a last smile and look at my friends. I run to the taxi because I came here with Jisoo car. 

I get in and he start to drive. From there...I burst into tears. The driver didn't mind because maybe he understand. I'm sorry Jimin... I'm sorry...
I just can't...I'm sorry...my memory with him flash in my mind and it make me even want to cry.

“Can I have a piggy ride? ”

Chae!! She's not your mother!!”

“Done checking me out?”

“You look...stunning. ”

Why...just why...the rain start to dripping and time to time..it become heavy rain. Seriously, it just like a drama.

“As you wish...kitten. ”

Jimin POV

During our performance, I can't see Chae anywhere. Maybe she going to the toilet? After we done, we went to the backstage. The girls rush to us and congratulated us.

“That..was..awesome!!” said Lisa.
“It for you, baby.” said Jungkook.
“Where is Chae?”

When I ask this, the girls expression change into...sad? They look down.
“Is...everything okay?” Jin asked he notice the sudden atmosphere. What wrong with them?
“Seriously, where is Chaeyoung? ” they just look down. I felt something is wrong.
“Girls, why the expression is sad?” Taehyung asked.
“Where is Chae?” Yoongi asked.

The girls exchange look. They look hesitated to talk.
“Where.Is.Chae?” I try to calm myself down. Jisoo try to talk.
“Jimin..we're sorry. We-” I cut her off.
“FOR FUC*ING MILLION TIMES WHERE IS CHAEYOUNG!!!?? ” I yelled. I guess everyone at the backstage looking at us. They flinched by my yelling. Jisoo step back but Jin hold her hand.
“Jimin, calm down.” said Jin.
“I ask..where is-”

Jennie suddenly cut me.
“FINE!! SHE'S MOVING OKAY!!!” she said. I stunned by her statement. Moving? What she mean by moving?
“Moving? What you mean?” Jungkook asked.
“She hide this for a long time already. She scared to tell you Jimin. She scared that you might get angry and left you when you know that she have to go back to Australia. ” said Jennie.
“Why?” Hoseok asked.
“Her parents need her to take over their company but she can't. She try her best to reject it. Trust me Jimin. She tried. She even delayed her flight to see your performing even just half. ” said Jennie.

Why..why she hide it...
“She...didn't want to left you. Because.. She love you.” said Jennie.

Chaeyoung....

Without wasting my time, I run out to my car.

Continue ~