Chapter 29:We're Friend and Enemy

My phone vibrate and it sign that someone just text me. I open it and it was my father.

Chae, your mother and I will going to honeymoon so...we wouldn't call or text for awhile. You I know what I mean??” he asked.

I can't help it but giggles. My father really funny. I text him and reply 'okay'.
“What's so funny?” Jimin ask.
“Ouh, nothing. Just saw your video when you pee at your bed while sleeping. ”
“You still keep that video!?” he asked.
“Why not? It hilarious!! ” I burst into laughter.
“Yah!! I already delete your viral video. That's not fair!!!” he whined. He pouted like a baby. I gotta admit it. He's cute. Wait. He delete it? Wow. Didn't expected that.
“Fine. I'll delete it.” I gave in when saw his cute face.
“I know you can't resist my cuteness. ” he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes.
“You know what? When you said that..you make me change my mind.”
“Okay okay. I'm sorry. Just please..delete it.” said Jimin. He regret what he do just now. I just chuckles.

•••••

Tomorrow morning, we start our practice again. I still at Tea4 cafe to buy food. I know I already late. Jimin will pissed me off after this. I patiently waiting for my food suddenly...someone bumped behind my back. I look back and it was three girls.

“I'm so sorry. I just about to fall right now. I'm really sorry.” she said.
“Hey, it okay. I'm not gonna mad.” I smiled sweetly at her. She look at me and..
“Park Chaeyoung!? ” she yelled.
“Yes? Excuse me..do I know you?”
“Wait, Dahyun. Is this totally Park Chaeyoung!? ” asked her other friends.
“She is!!” she said.
“Excuse me again. Do I know..the three of you?”
“Oh..I'm so rude not introduced myself. I'm Dahyun. From Twice group.” she said.

Twice group? Wait..
“Wait. You mean..you're friend of Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Mina, Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo?”
“Yes. And this my other friends. ” said Dahyun.
“Hai!! I'm Momo. It nice to meet you ” she said.
“Hai twin!!” said other girl.
“Twin?” she laughed.
“I'm sorry but..we do have a same name. My name is Chaeyoung. ” she said. So, she's the one who Jeongyeon said to me.
“It nice to meet you guys. How you know me?”
“You're from Blackpink group. Blackpink is really famous as BTS rival. Plus, Tzuyu and the others already tell us about you guys.” said Momo.

I see. That why. BTS rival..huh? Then, my order come.
“I have to go. I have practice or not..Jimin will piss me off.” I make an annoyed face. They laughed at me.
“Sure it is. Good luck for your project and performance!! We can't wait to watch your performance. ” they said. I wave them goodbye.

••••

“What are you doing? Why you're late? Where are you going?” Jimin showering me with his stupid question.
“First, are you blind?” I lifted my food and drink to sign him that I going to buy my breakfast.
“Second, I met some of my friends. ” I went to the table and place my food. I turned and look at him. He already stare at me.
“Third, are you blind again? Do I have any other favorite cafe to buy breakfast or food? Of course i went to Tea4, you dumb. ” I asked. He rolled his eyes.
“Whatever. Let's start.” he went to the middle.

Then I realize...
“Wait. ” he turned look at me while lifted his eyebrows.
“Where are the others? ”
“They went off somewhere. ” he said calmly.
“Together?”
“Yes.” he said.
“Okay..it weird. ” I never expect they will be..together. Didn't they hate each other?
“I know you ask yourself... 'Didn't they hate each other?' ” Jimin mocking me.

I glare at him.
“Don't mad at me. It true tho. Anyway, didn't mean we're hate each other we can't be together. We're friend and enemy.” said Jimin with smile. I don't know why but his smile is so charming. I just shake the thought off.
“Let's practice. ”

We practice and practice. I realize that Jimin stare at me while dancing. My face get heat and red when get his stare. What wrong with him? After 2 hours practice, we decide to take a break. He sit and lean his back at the big mirror. I drink my water and try to catch breath.

“You are fast learner.” said Jimin. His rest his hands on his knee. You know how that position is. I don't know how to explain it. I turned around.
“Because I love dancing. And you..you stop staring at me if you don't want me to get mistake.”
“Did my stare bothering you?” he asked.
“Yes. Totally. ”
“It making you blushed. “ he said with smirked.
“It..never happened. ” well, it already happened.
“Really? Because I just saw you blushed, princess. ” said Jimin.

I look at him surprisedly. It was the first time I heard he call me with a good name. Usually, he will call me fat or foodie. But, foodie name I didn't mind. I rolled my eyes.

“Anyway, can I ask you something? ” he asked.
“What?”
“Do you hiding something?” he asked with seriousness. It make me scared.
“No..why?”
“I asked you again. Do you...hiding something? ” he asked again.
“I-I'm not. What is wrong with you?” I really confused right now. He stand up and dropped his water bottle. He walked toward me and I step back.

Before my back hit the wall, he grab my arm and dragged me to the middle.
“Woahhh, what are you doing?” now..I gotta admit it. He really close to me and it make blushed and nervous. What is wrong to me!??!
“I want you to jump.” said Jimin.
“Jump?” he nods. I just stare at him if he serious or what. He raised his eyebrows. I take that as yes.
“But why?” he cross his arms on his chest.
“Chae.” his voice became deep and a little bit harsh.

Okay. From there I know he pissed and mad. I look down. How I want to jump if..my ankle hurt? I can't do it. My ankle already sore right now from dancing. I look at Jimin again and he patiently waiting for it. Oh god, please help me. I close my eyes and jump. When I land...my ankle can't support it anymore and it make me fell.

Great. It will be hurt, Chae. I wait for my physical body to hit the ground. Well, nothing happened at all. I open my eyes slowly and realize... a hand grab my waist. Maybe I'm too scared that why I didn't notice it. The hand is belong to Jimin. When I look at him- uh oh. His face expression... why it..so dark? I can see rage at his eyes.

“Good enough at hiding, huh?”

Continue ~