Chapter 53: I'm so sick of it

Jimin POV

“Jimin!! Wake up!!!” yelling Hoseok. I groaning at him and cover my head with pillow.
“Aish, this kid. We have something to discussed. Come on.” said Hoseok while grab my arm.
“No!! Don't take me from my bed!!”

After a few minutes later ~

I pouted at them. All of us sitting at the living room.
“This better be good. It just 6 am. We still has school at 8 am.”
“Calm your ass down, Jimin. The reasons I call you all is I saw one advertisements. ” said Namjoon.
“Then?”
“Then, it shows that one company will make an audition to find a new boy band. ” said Namjoon.

We look at each other. It getting interesting.
“I admit it, it getting interesting. Go on.” said Yoongi. Namjoon smirked at him. He knew Yoongi would like it.
“The company is BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT. The audition will be held on 14th next month. So, we will have a few more weeks to practice. ” said Namjoon.
“What you waiting for!? Sign us up!!” said Jin.
“Relax. I don't need to ask permission. I already sign it up. We all..in one team.” said Namjoon with smile that shows his dimple.

All of us look at each other with sparkling eyes. Then, everyone jump out from the couch jumping like a father who knew about his wife pregnant. I can't wait to tell Chaeyoung.

♥♥♥♥

Chaeyoung POV

“Really!!??”  they all yelled.
“Yes. I'm going to Australia at 14th next month.” I said while close my locker. They look at each other with sad eyes.
“We're going to miss you.” they hug me and my tears dripping from my face.
“Come back okay?” said Lisa with tears in her face.
“I will make sure it.” I smiled at them.
“We don't care how much long you to take, as long as you can come back.” said Jisoo.

We smile to each other. It make my heart more...heavy. Suddenly...
“GIRLS!!!!” we wiped our tears and turned to the voice. We found BTS running towards us. They look...excited? They come to us and panting.
“We..have..some..good..news..to..tell.” said Taehyung while catching his breath.
“Woah, calm down Tae. What is going on?” Jennie asked.
“Okay....WE DECIDE TO GO TO AUDITION AT BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!” yelling Jimin.

We stunned at first then we congrats them.
“OMG!!! REALLY!?” asked Lisa.
“Yes. It a good news right?” Jungkook asked.
“Are you kidding me!? Of course yes!!” said Lisa with big smile.
“I hope you guys passed that audition and be...A FAMOUS BOY BAND EVER!!” Jimin giggles at me and patted my head.
“We will.” he smile at me.

When saw him happy like this, it make me sad. It make me sad because I will leave him.
“When is it?”
“It held on 14th. Next month!!” said Jimin. My smile faded as soon as he said that. 14th? Next month? That date is...the day where I...leave. The girls look at me with disbelief expression.
“You guys okay? It become silence so suddenly. ” said Hoseok.
“Aren't you guys happy?” Jin asked. 
“N-No!! We're totally happy. We just can't believed it.” said Jisoo.

They smiled so brightly. Me and Jimin walked together to our class because we had same class. On our way to our class, he keep squealing brightly to me. He always said 'I can't wait'. He look so happy.
“Right, Chae?” he asked.
“Huh? Uhh..yeah. Of course.” I smiled at him even I don't know what he talking about. I'm too zoning out.
“I'm sure I will do it right because you will be there watching me performed. Right? ” he hold my hands to stop us from walking.

We stare to each other and I notice that his eyes so sparkling and full of hope. How can I answer this? I can't just said I can't. He might...sad. He raised his eyebrows.

“Chae? Are you okay? You don't talking too much after we told the news. Is it bothering you?” he asked with worriedly.
“What!? No!! It bothering me because...I can't believed that Park Jimin will be a biggest star.” I smile sweetly at him even behind it was fake.
“Chae...you know what? You are my lucky charm. And I promise to myself...if we pass the audition... I have something to tell you. ” said Jimin.

His face is so serious. I don't know what he will talk about but I just agreed.
“I will wait for it.”  it lied...
“You will watch me on audition? ” he asked.
“I will.”  it lied...
“Great!! You will cheer up, Chae!!” he said.
“Of course I will!! ” it lied...
“We will have a great time together.. ” he said.
“It will.” it lied...

He leaned on me and kissed my forhead. It lied...it lied...EVERYTHING IS LIED!!!!! Why I'm lying to him!! 'Will' word is not a good word to use. You hurt him Chae!!!!!! What is wrong with you!? The biggest day..the meaningful day for him...you will ruin it...

“Chae!! Come on!!” Jimin shouted.
“C-Coming!!!”

♥♥♥♥

I eat my spaghetti peaceful. Meanwhile, the others keep talking and chatting. What I'm going to do? 14th...next month. Next month..next month...next mon-
“I win!!!” squealing Lisa brightly. She raised her arms on the air. Jungkook groaning and mess his hair.
“Arghhh!! How can I lose with this girl!!??” he growled.
“Poor you. Lisa is really good at eating. ” said Namjoon.
“That is why I decide to call her...little pig.” said Jungkook.

Lisa gasp and smacked him.
“Yah!! That is rude!! ” said Lisa.
“So you preferred what? Doll face? Thai girl? Big eater? Foodie?” said Jungkook.
“Foodie is for Chae. Right?” she asked me. I didn't notice it since I'm in deep thought while played my food.
“Chae?” she called again. I snapped out slowly from my thought.
“I heard you. And yes..foodie is my nickname. ” I give her a small smile.

She know I'm still thinking and just give me a weak smile. I put my spoon and my fork down. I can felt Jimin staring at me. You know what? I'm so sick of this. I'm gonna end it...no matter what. I stand up.
“Where are you going?” Jennie asked.
“Skip school.” their eyes widen as soon as I said that.
“Why?” Jimin asked.
“To handle some...things.” I walked away without let him replied.

I can heard they calling me. I have to cancel it. I can't.. I can't see Jimin sad because of me.

Continue ~