Chapter 18: Heartbeat

After school, I wait for Baekhyun at school gate. While waiting, I check my Instagram. I wondered where Baekhyun want to bring me today? Why he so sudden ask me on date?

He confused me. Does he like me? Like my friends said...love at first sight. I never have experience in love. I do have crush sometime but never reach to relationship. Suddenly, I heard people cheering. I turned my head and saw...Jimin.

He punched the new student. I think he already beat him many times because I can saw that student face is swollen and have cut anywhere.
“Freshman here huh?” said Jimin. He kneel down and grabbed his collar. That student already shaking in fear.
“P-Please...l-let m-m-me g-go.” said the student. They just laughed at his fear face. Taehyung kneel down and tapped his face gentle.
“Don't be scared. We wouldn't hurt you unless you do anything for us.” said Taehyung. Okay, I'm done. I can't help it to see people suffering.

Jimin POV

He nodded in fear.
“A-Anything...” he said. I smirked.
“Anything?” I asked.
“Y-Yes.” he replied.
“Let see...I want you to take off your pants and go home without using it.” he look at me with frowned.
“W-What? N-No!! I c-can't do that!!” he said. I glare at him. He low his gaze and nodded weakly. Me and Taehyung stand up. I smirked at him. Jungkook already bursts into laughter. Jin get ready with his phone to record.

He stand up slowly. He look at me, I smirked at him. He unbelt his pants slowly while shaking suddenly...

“Stop whatever you are doing right now, new student. ” I know that voice belong to whom. That student lifted his head and look at her. Yup. Her. Chaeyoung.
“Don't let them do this to you.” said Chae while went to that student.
“Yah!! Can you mind your own business!? ” said Jungkook.
“What? This is not your business. This is his business. So, it up to him to let me in.” said Chaeyoung.
“Chae, I don't have time to arguing with you.”
“I don't have attention to arguing with you. I just came to help him. So, I have a date with someone and I have to go. Let's go.” Chaeyoung dragged that new student away.

Wait. Did she just say...date? With who? Why..why I felt...weird? I let out a sigh.

Chaeyoung POV

I dragged that student out of school. Then, we stopped. I turned to face him with sweet smile.
“Are you okay?” he look at me with blushed.
“Y-Yes. I'm okay. Thanks for helping. ” he said.
“It okay. I bet you are junior and new student, right?”
“Yes I am. I transfer here yesterday. I want to meet my other friends but they said they can't come.” he said. I just nods and replied with 'hm'
“Well, it nice to meet you new student. I'm your senior. My name is Park Chaeyoung. Just call me Chae or Chaeng. Anything that make you comfortable. Please, don't call me Noona. It sounds like I'm old.”

He giggles at me. So cute this junior.
“Nice to meet you, Chaeng. I'm Yeonjun.” he said. We shake hands then let go.
“Yeonjun-ah. Stay away from BTS. Don't ever mess with them. They're are the biggest gangster and bullied in this school. So, be careful.”
“I will. Thanks again for helping.. Anyway, I'm from TXT group. You..I know you but I don't know your name. You are from BLACKPINK group right? BTS rival.” he said.
“It is. I am from BLACKPINK.” he nodded.

Then, I heard someone call me.
“Chae. We need to go-” Baekhyun stop talking when saw Yeonjun.
“Baekhyun, this is a new student. His name is Yeonjun. ”
“Hai. I'm Baekhyun. You are from TXT right?” he asked.
"I am. How you know me?” Yeonjun asked.
“Soobin is one of my friend. Of course I know you.” said Baekhyun. He nods.
“Well, it nice to meet you, Yeonjun. We have to go. ” said Baekhyun.
“See you next time, junior!! ” I waved at him and he waving back.

Yeonjun POV

Park Chaeyoung. She really pretty, cute and...sweet. I'm so glad I met her. I think..I have a crush on her. I hope I can meet her often. She so sweet.

Chaeyoung POV

I didn't bring my bike because Baekhyun will send me home. We get in the car and he drive. I wondered where he want to bring me.
“Um..where we are going?”
“First, I have to get my wallet at home because I forgot to bring it today. ” said Baekhyun.
“So, we're going to your home first?”
“Yes and you will have chance to met my other members. ” said Baekhyun.

Oh. I forgot I haven't met their others members. After a few minutes, we arrive. I get out and it beautiful house. It not too fancy. Not too big. Not too small. But...it my type. I followed him from behind.
“I'm back!!” yelled Baekhyun. I notice it, when I know him more...I even can hear his voice more. When I first met him..he really quiet.
“Yah!! Baek!! Where is my headphones?” one guy came out from kitchen while holding a cup of water.
“It in my backpack. Just go and get it.” said Baekhyun.
“If it broke you have to buy it.” said the guy.
“Calm down. It just a headphones. ” said another guy who watching TV.
“Suho. Have you seen my wallet? I forgot to bring it this morning.” Baekhyun asked.
“Probably in your room.” he replied.

Baekhyun left me to his room. Why he left me just like that. Then, their attention at me.
“Who...are you?” asked the guy who holding cup of water.
“Um..I..I'm Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung. I'm Baekhyun friend. ”
“It really rare for Baekhyun to bring girl with him.” he said.
“Wait. What your name again? ” asked another guy.
“Chaeyoung.”
“You..are the girl that Chanyeol met, right?” he asked. I nods.
“Oh!! We're sorry we don't have a chance to met you. We're so lazy to come to school.” he said.
“It okay.” I smile.

He stand up from couch and went to me.
“My name is Kyung Soo Nice to meet you.” said Kyung Soo.
“It nice to meet you too.”
“And I'm Suho.” said the guy who sit beside Kyung Soo.
“Hai. I'm Xiumin.” he said. Then, someone came downstairs while look at his phone but it not Baekhyun.
“Lay!! Meet Chanyeol and Baekhyun friend!!” said Suho.
“Friend? You mean that Chaeyoung girl?” he asked. They nods then his eyes met me.
“Good afternoon. I'm Zhang Yixing. I'm Chinese people. Don't confused. Just call me Lay.” he said.

Wow. I never met Chinese people. I nods while smile.
“Lastly, it me. ” said another guy who come out from nowhere. Is he a ghost?
“I'm Kim Jong-dae. Just call me Chen is enough.” he said.
“It nice to meet you all.” I smile sweetly to them.
“Hey, want to hang out with us?” asked Xiumin.
“I wish I could but-” someone cut me.
“But she hang out with me. Sorry.”

I turned my head and saw...Jimin?

Continue ~