Chapter 50: Biggest fight

Chaeyoung POV

“Chanyeol!! Let me go!!!” I try to pull my wrist but I can't. His grip is fuck*ng tight!!!
“Plaese Chae!! ” said Chanyeol.

I feel my eyes are watery because I'm scared you know. Then, Jisoo came. She pull Chanyeol arm.
“Chan, stop!! Why you be like this!!” said Jisoo while pull him.
“Back off!!!” he push Jisoo hardly and she fell down. I saw a table behind her and she going to...
“Jisoo!!!!”

I closed my eyes not to see bleeding scene but...nothing happened. I open my eyes slowly...
“Are you okay?” Jin asked her. His hands around Jisoo waist.
“I-I'm okay.” said Jisoo. She shuttering so it mean  she scared. I let out a sigh of relief. Then, I heard someone groaning. It not normal groaning. It groaning...in pain. I look down and...since when Chanyeol laying on the ground? He hold his face and his lips bleeding.
“W-What?”

Suddenly, someone pull into someone chest.
“I told you already. Touch her..you died.” said Jimin. I look at him and his face is full of rage.
“J-Jimin?” he turned his face to me and scan me. His eyes landed on my wrist. It bruise because of Chanyeol. He look at me.
“Did he do this?” Jimin asked. I can't speak because I'm too scared. His expression is just like want to kill someone.
“DID.HE.DO.THIS?” he raised his voice. I nods weakly at him. 

Then, he turned to Chanyeol who try to stand up.
“Tae, take care of Chae.” he push me slightly to Taehyung.
“Sure.” said Tae. He looks calm. Taehyung hold my arm and I glance at him. He really look calm. He just like he know what Jimin will do.
“I told you right, Chan? You really force myself.” said Jimin.
“You don't love her that why I'm trying to save her from you. I don't want she to get hurt by someone stup*d like you.” said Chanyeol.

Jimin scoffed and shake his head amusedly.
“How you can be so confident with that?” he asked.
“I don't need to be so confident. I already knew it. ” said Chanyeol.
“You are so desperate don't you? Just stop already. Why you keep take a girl that already belong to someone? Don't you feel a shame for yourself? ” Jimin asked.
“Fu*k you!!” Chanyeol grip Jimin collar and punch his face.

I shut my eyes closed because I don't like this scene. Chanyeol want to punch him again but Jimin dodge it. He punch his stomach. Chanyeol hold his stomach and groaned. Then, Jimin take this chance to punch his face. He fell down and Jimin on top of him. He punch Chanyeol repeatedly.

“Tae!! Can you stop him!?” I shake Taehyung but he just calm.
“Jimin never forgive him. He don't like someone who touch you.” said Taehyung.

I look at them again. Chanyeol push him harshly and now, Chanyeol on top of him and punch him repeatedly. Suddenly, Jimin grab his hands so fast and hit him. Chanyeol want to punch back but Jimin grab his hand and twisted it.
“Ughh!!!” he groaned. I can see blood on his head same with Jimin. He kick him and Chanyeol fell down. Jimin went on top of him and grab his collar and punch him hardly but not too long. Chanyeol push him again to get off from him.

He want to stand up but can't. Jimin went to him and step on his stomach repeatedly. I can't see this. I can't... I push Tae and run to Jimin. I pull him and went in front of him.
“Stop!! That enough!!” I lifted my hands to stop him.
“Chae, step aside.” said Jimin. His serious tone really scared me. I can't see him in pain anymore. I don't want to see Jimin full of blood.
“Please...j-just stop...” I lifted my gaze and my tears dripping.

His expression soft when saw me crying. He breath heavily because of fighting. He turned his attention to Chanyeol.
“Now you see, right? I'm not playing with her. Once I saw you touch and hurt her again, I'm not hesitated to do the same thing toward you.” said Jimin. By that, he grab my wrist and went out. The others followed us also.

When we walked at the hallway, I remember about Jennie and Lisa.
“Wait!!” me and Jisoo said at the same time. We look at each other.
“You thinking what I'm thinking? ” she nods.
“JENNIE AND LISA!!!” we both yelled.
“Oh yeah, where are they?” asked Jungkook. Me and Jisoo look at them with worried.
“Why you both-” I cut Taehyung.
“We have to find them!! ”

I pull Jimin and he just followed even he confused like the others. Soon we out of school, we heard screaming. We rush to the back of the school and saw Jennie try to pull her wrist meanwhile Lisa being hold by random guy.

“Guys!!” I let myself go from Jimin and run to them with Jisoo.
“Kai, let her go!!”
“I just want her to tell me who she love!!” Kai yelled.
“She love me.” Taehyung appeared behind my back with dark expression.
“Let go of my girl.” said Taehyung. Jungkook went to the random guy. He glare at him and it make that guy shaking in fear.
“Yah, if you don't want him to beat you, better run now.” said Lisa while smirked.

That guy run without hesitated. Jungkook patted her head and show him his bunny smile. This guy only show that smile to her.
“Are you hurt?” Jungkook asked.
“Nope.” replied Lisa.
“Stop with lovey dovey.” said Kai.
“And you stop holding Jennie!! ”
“What Taehyung have that I don't have!!!???” Kai yelled.
“Box smile.” Jennie smirked and punch Kai on the face.

We all stunned at her action except for Taehyung. He just smile proudly. Kai fell down while holding his jaw. She went to us with innocent smile.
“That's my girl.” said Taehyung while smirked.
“I'm not your girl.” said Jennie and rolled her eyes. We hug Jennie.
“You okay?” Jisoo asked.
“I am. What about you guys?” Jennie asked.
“We just fine.” we broke the hug.
“Let go to infirmary rooms.” said Lisa to them.

They nods. I went to Jimin. I can't stand to look at his bruised jaw, swollen eyes, head bleeding, lips cut. His face totally ruin.
“I'm okay, Chae.” he patted my head. I guess he realize my expression.
“No you are not.” I mumbled. He just smiled sweetly at me.
“How about we escaped school today?” Namjoon asked.
“Great idea. ” said Yoongi. I know he want to sleep.
“Let's go!!” said Hoseok.

We don't want to go to infirmary so we went to our apartment. The boys will hang out with us at our apartment.
“Piggy back?” Jimin asked.
“What!? You are injured!! ”
“It not really hurt, okay. Plus, you are very light.” said Jimin.
“No. You-” I being by him when he pinched my cheeks.
“Just hop on my back.” said Jimin. I just nodded in defeated.

He let go of my cheeks and knee down. I'm going to miss piggy back from you Jimin. How your reaction when know that I only have a few weeks to stay here. I bet you angry at me. I felt my tears want to come out.
“You hop on or not? ” Jimin asked.
“Uhh..okay.” I wiped my tears and hop on his back. He carried me to our parking.

How I want to leave this guy if my love with him getting stronger and deeper...

Continue ~