Chapter 52: I'm on my period!!!!

Jennie POV

I take my coat and wear it. I take my bag and went downstairs.
“Where are you going, unnie?” Lisa asked.
“Buy some stuff.”
“I'll followed. ” said Taehyung. What the..
“Why you want to followed me!?”
“Because I need to buy some stuff also.” he just walked out without let me speak.
“Have fun on your date!!” Hoseok yelled.

I snorted in annoyed. Why this guy must join me? We decide to walked because convenient store is not too far at all. I plugged my headphones and listen to my song. I didn't has mood to talk with that guy. It not that I don't like...I just...scared my heart will beating fast again.

There, I think I just admit that I....I love him. I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I know who is it. I take off my headphones.
“What do you want?” I growled.
“Convenient store is here. You almost passes it.” said Taehyung. Oh f*ck!! It so embarrassing!!
“You think about me didn't you?” he smirked at me. His face is so close. I felt my cheeks is hot.
“No I don't!! ” I push him and went in convenient store.

I need to buy some pads for Chae. What brand did she use? I forgot to asked her. Nah~ just take the brand that I always use.
“You buy your thing and I buy my own things.” I said. Taehyung nods and we separated. I thought I want to buy it alone but this box guy join. He always making me blushed like a tomato.

Chaeyoung POV

I layed on my bed after changing my clothes. I read my novel while listen to my song from my headphones. I love reading whenever I didn't know what to do.

“So focus.” I startled and take off my headphones after I sit up. I saw Jimin sit on my bed with smirked.
“Since-when-how-” he cut my sentence.
“You too focus on your novel. I knock your door like a 10 times already but you didn't answer. So I don't have any way.” said Jimin.
“Yes you have a way. The way is...DON'T ENTER MY ROOM!!!” I yelled at him.
“Why you so angry about it?” Jimin asked.

Jimin POV

“Why you so angry about it?”  she glare at me and slammed her novel on her bed.
“Don't ask stup*d question, can you!? ” she said with angry tone. Ohh...now I get it. She's on-
“I'm on my period!!!” she yelled. She throw everything at me.
“Yah!! Chae!!”

I get out from the bed and dodge everything that she throw.
“You better take me a glass of water before I explode again” said Chaeyoung. She clenched her teeth while glaring deadly at me. Seriously, it make me scared a bit.
“O-Okay.”

I went out and close the door. Is every girl always like that on period? I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen.
“Oh hey Jimin.” said Jin. I smile and take a glass.
“Chaeyoung thirsty? Because I heard she yelling just now. ” Jisoo said.
“Yes. She become monster.”
“She always like that when she on her period.” said Jisoo while giggles.
“Did every girls always like that? Angry and hot temper?”
“Every girl is different, Jimin. That's why Chae always keep herself in her bedroom because she know she is hot temper when on her period.” said Jisoo.
“Same like you right?” Jin asked.
“Yes, same- wait!? What!?” Jisoo hit him with pan playful.

I just giggles and leave those lovebirds. I have someone to take care of. I went to Chaeyoung room and knock. When I heard her voice, I went in.
“Water!! Yes!!” she come to me like a kid and drink the water. Wow. I'm impressed. She can change her mood so fast.
“Thanks, Jimin.” she smile sweetly at me and back to her bed. I put the glass on her table and join her on her bed.
“What are you doing?”
“Reading. ” said Chae.

I peeking what did she read and it's not look like a book. It look like a....document?
“Is that a document? ” I heard she cursing and turned to face me.
“No. No it not. It just..a...um...my writing!!” said Chaeyoung. I'm sure it not her writing.
“Are you sure?” I narrowed my eyes on her. She look hesitated and nervous.
“I-I'm sure.” she said.
“You are shuttering. ”
“I...um...ughh!!” she pushed me on the bed and now she on top of me.

I look at her in shocked.
“What the-” I stop talking when I felt something liquid dripping on my face. I heard sobbing sound and I realize that...it come out from..Chaeyoung.
“Chae...w-what wrong? ” she sobbing and sniffing. She look at me and more tears come out. Gosh, she look cute.
“W-Why you d-do this to me?” Chae asked. Do what? Why she crying so sudden? What did I do to her?

I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumb.
“What wrong, baby.” her eyes softened when I called her baby. I smirked at her.
“So you love to be called baby by me, huh?”
“W-What!? No!!” she went off from me while blushing. I sit up and giggles but it faded after that.
“Why you crying?”
“I...um...I'm.. I'm on period, remember? My emotions probably... lost control. ” said Chae.

Something is wrong here. I can felt she...lying. Something that she hide from me.

Chaeyoung POV

Oh uh. I forgot that Jimin is with me and I just read the document in front of him!? Thank god, he didn't read it. If jot, he will know about I'm going to Australia. I can't control my emotions and I bursts into tears because I'm lied to him.

Jimin stared at me. I know he suspected something about me. Jimin just about to talk but Jennie come in. Oh thank god!!
“Chae, here your-” she stop talking when saw Jimin with me.
“Oh..hey Jimin.” said Jennie while smirking at him. I saw his cheeks become red. It so cute. I can't help but giggles. Jennie went to me and hand me the pads.
“Here. I buy the brands that I always use.” said Jennie.
“Thanks, Jen.” I smiled sweetly at her.

Jennie really soft when she with her friends. But, when she with guy, don't expect her to be soft. Maybe she can be soft with guy but..not so easy to get her softy. Once she give her softy, don't ever ever ever betrayed her. She will never give you a second chance again. Well, it up to her as well to give.

“And you Jimin...get out.” she glared at Jimin and it make he shaking in fear. I can't help but giggles.
“S-Sure.” as fast as he can, he run outside.
“Don't do that again, Jen. You will make everyone scared of you.”
“Let them be. So that they will learn their lesson.” said Jennie.

I put the document under my pillow. I heard Jennie let out a heavy sigh. I turn my attention at her and raised my eyebrows.
“Chae, are you sure?” she asked.
“Sure what?”
“Sure about...about you're going to Australia. ” said Jennie. After she said that, it make my heart sank. I know they didn't want me to leave.
“Well, Jimin didn't know it. How if he know it?” Jennie asked.
“I don't know...”

She sit beside me and hug me. She know I'm in bad conditions. I don't what I will do if Jimin knew it.

Continue ~