Chapter 67: We decide it for you

“How was yesterday? ” Jennie asked.
“What yesterday? ” they roles their eyes.
“You go on date with Jimin, dummy.” said Jennie.
“Oh. It was fun. We go to Disneyland.”
“What!? So lucky....” said Lisa.
“Asked Jungkook to bring you there. You guys are official right now.” said Jisoo.
“I will ask him.” said Lisa.

We laughed at her. I glance at Jimin and he practice so hard. All of them too. I hope they pass the audition. Then, something hit me.
“Did they already decide what to wear when audition? ”
“I think not yet. They still busy with their choreography. ” said Jisoo.

Busy. Hmm...my lips turned into big smile.
“How about we help them!?”
“Help with what?” Lisa asked.
“Help to decide their costume.”
“Great idea. So that..it will be easy for them.” said Jennie.
“I'm not really know about male fashion. ” said Lisa.

She was right. Me too. Jennie smirked at us.
“That why you need a fashionable friends.” said Jennie. We look at each other then focus in her. We smirked at her. I know what she mean.

The boys decide to take a break.
“What you girls talking about?” Jin asked. We grinning at them.
“Oookayyy. This is creepy.” said Hoseok.
“Just spilled out. ” said Yoongi.

We smile at them.
“We want to help you guys on decide what are you gonna wear.” said Jennie. The boys stunned and look at each other. They look at us and smile.
“That was great, girls.” said Namjoon.
“You girls can be our stylist!!! ” said Taehyung.
“I'm the leader of stylist because I'm very expert in fashionable. ” said Jennie. Taehyung hug her by holding her waist.
“You can be my personal stylist. ” said Taehyung while smirked.

Yoongi pull him from her.
“Remember your friends is here.” said Yoongi. Taehyung pouted slightly. We laughed at him.
“Don't worried. We will make a great costume.” said Lisa.
“But..we need to measures you guys first.”said Jennie.
“Measures?” Jungkook said. She smirked.
“Chae.” she call me.

I take out the measurement things while smiling.

••••

“Yah!! Kookie!! Stop flirting. I need to know your body measurement. ” said Lisa. Jungkook just laughing.

Jisoo measures Jin and Namjoon. While, Jennie measures Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. Jimin didn't let me measure them and I don't know why. Right now, I measure Jimin while listen to my song. So it mean, I use earphones.

I measures his thighs, his arms, his waist and finally...his chest. I wrapped my arms around his chest. It hard for me because I can see the number. Suddenly, he hug me. I lifted my gaze and raised my eyebrows. He just grin. I rolled my eyes.

After I finished with measurement, I let go of him but...he not let go of me. He take off my earphones.
“Your songs take your attention from me.” he pouted. I giggles and push her slightly.
“No need to fight over my attention. ” I walked away from him.

I heard he laughing. I shake my head amusedly.
“Done everyone? ” Jennie asked. We nods.

Jimin come behind me while holding the water bottle.
“What costume you girls will make?” he asked.
“Teddy bear.” Jennie said. The boys gasp.
“WHAT!?” they yelled. We laughed at them.
“Jennie just joking you guys!!! It must be a secret.”

They rolled their eyes. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I take out and it was my parents.
“You're not gonna pick up that call?” Jimin asked. I look at him. He titled his head.
“Yeah..I will.” I smile at him and went out.