Chapter 71: My last week

Chaeyoung POV

I only have...1 weeks...

“Chae?” I snapped out from my thought when heard Jimin call me. I turn around to look at him.
“Are you okay?” he asked. He look concern. I give him a small smile.
“I'm okay.”

I went to the bathroom after that. Then, I heard him from outside.
“I'll put your clothes on the bed!!” he yelled.
“Okay!!!”

I start to clean myself and do my routine. After I done,I wear the bathrobe and went out while still dry my hair with towel. Then, I just realize that my room are clean. It neat. Who clean it? Is it Jimin? Wait...if Jimin..

I rush to my table and saw my paper work being arranged already. I have to ask who clean my room. The document...

I kneel down in front of by bed and lifted the pillow. Thank god, it still there. It lucky I don't take it out. If Jimin saw this...let say it end. I put it under the pillow back. I saw black hoodie and black skirt on the bed.

••••

I went down with my phone of course and saw they at the kitchen.
“Chae, sit here.” said Jimin. I sit beside him and Jin hand me a plate of pancake.
“Thanks.” he nods while smile.

I want to ask Jimin but....should I? I'm scared if he ask me about the paper work.
“Chae, are you sure you are okay? You keep zoning out.” said Jimin. I look at him with nervousness.
“J-Jimin. Did...did you clean my room yesterday?”
“Yes. Your room is dirty so I help you to clean it. Why?” he asked.
“Oh..n-nothing.” I look at my plate.

From my corner eye, I can see Jimin staring at me. He open his mouth to talk but he close it back. He look hesitated to said or ask.
“Did you see the paper work?” I mumbled.
“Yes. C-can I ask-” I cut him off.
“My parents ask me to take care of that for awhile. ” I smile sweetly at him. He look relief?
“I see.” he smile back at me.

Lied again, I know. You only know how to lied Chae. I let out a heavy sigh.

♣♣♣♣

I stare at the paper work. Soon...I'll become the CEO of my parents company. Park Chaeyoung who left her special person behind. Who lied to the person she love. Is this girl really deserved this opportunity? I don't think so.

If I left...is everything will be different? Without I realize, my tears fell down. If I tell Jimin...is everything will be alright? Can we be close again? Can I talk to him again? Can I cuddling with him again?

“You keep staring at it. What wrong?” Jennie ask when she went to me.
“I...” Jennie notice my tears and wipe it. I know she also try to hold her tears.
“I know you only have 1 week left. Why don't you spend it with Jimin? ” she asked. I look at her with confused face.
“Don't be too confused. Spend your day with him. ” said Jennie with smile.

I nods with smile. I hug her and she hug me back.
“Thanks Jen.”
“Welcome. Do it like this is your last day.” said Jennie. I nods and we broke the hug. I wiped my tears first and went out.

The boys didn't have practice today became they said they want to take a break first. I saw Jimin on the couch so I went to him. He notice me.
“Chae, sit here. We watching movie.” said Jimin with smile. Spend time with him. It make me even want to cry. I sit beside him and rest my head on his chest. He stunned by my act.

I giggles at him.
“Can I be...clingy with you for this week?” he silence. I think he didn't expected it. Then, I felt a hands stroke my hair.
“No need to ask. You have point to do it. Your clingy is cute for me.” said Jimin. I can tell he smiling right now. I rest my head on his chest and heard his heartbeat. We watch the movie. It Big Hero 6.

“No..no!! Baymax don't kill yourself!! ” said Lisa. Jungkook just giggles and hug her from back. Lisa actually sit between his legs and Jungkook head on her shoulder.
“Lisa, you can't do anything but only watch. ”
“I know. But it sad though... ” said Lisa.
“You crying?”
“Nope. Not at all.” said Lisa confidently. It lied actually. I can see her eyes are watery.
“Like I want to believe it. ” I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, a cushion being throw at me.
“Yah!!! What was that for!?” Lisa smirked at me.
“Since the movie will be more sad...let's have...CUSHION FIGHT!!!! ” yelled Lisa and third it to me.
“Yah!!" I sit up and throw it back to her me. Now, we didn't mine the two boys here. I throw everything to her. We keep laughing while attack each other.

Then, there's no cushion left but we have one on our hand. We panting heavily.
“Both of you enough. There is no cushion left.” said Jungkook.
“You both just like a baby.” said Jimin.
“I agreed. ” said Jungkook.

We glare at them and they just smirked. Then, me and Lisa look at each other with smirked.
“Jimin-ah.” I walked closer to him. He raised his eyebrows.
“I have a surprised for you.”
“What is it?” he asked. I smirked at him and...
“TAKE THIS YOU JERK!!!!” I hit him with pillow.

I saw Jungkook run from Lisa. She run after him and they went off nowhere I don't know. What I know is...I having a good time with my man.
“Who you calling baby!?” I keep hitting him. He defense himself. I climb on him and now I sit on his laps.
“Yah!! Stop!!” he yelled followed by laughing. Suddenly, he push me on the couch and now, he on top of me.
“Yah!! What are you-” I being cut because he tickling me.

I bursts into laughter.
“J-Jimin!! Stop!! It tickle!!!!!” I yelled. He just laughing and keep tickling me.
“Now, said sorry.” he said.
“N-Never you jerk!!!”
“Really? Then...I will continue. ” he continue tickling me.
“Ah!! Not there!!!” I try to hit him but I'm weak because I laughing so hard.
“Okay okay!! You win!! I'm sorry!!!!”

He stop but still on top of me. I breath heavily and he also.
“That is not funny.” I glare at him. He just smirked. I notice that our face are close now. I can felt his breath on my lips.

I look at his eyes deeply. He also looking at me but not too long. His eyes went down to my lips. He lick his lips while staring at it. His face become more closer but...I push him and he landed on the floor.

“Ohhh, sorry!!” he groaning.
“Is that necessary? ” he asked. I giggles.
“Sorry. I'm too nervous. ” he look at me and smirked.
“Nervous?” he asked while smirked. I rolled my eyes and stand up.
“Let hang out?”
“Where?” he asked.
“Anywhere?”

I want to spend this week with him. He stand up and stare at me.
“It not that I don't want but...I'm just curious. Why you suddenly want to hang out?” he asked. I give him a sweet smile but..behind that smile is...sad smile.
“Nothing. Let hang out like...as if it your last to be with me”

He giggles at me and pat my head.
“You are very good at making sad sentence. ” said Jimin with smile that I can't forget. I wish I can tell you it not fake. I smile back at him and hug him. He stunned for awhile.

Jimin POV

She hug me so suddenly. She being...weird. She act so weird. She just like...she's going to left. Is she okay? I hug her back while confused.

Continue ~