Chapter 56: Stretching

Chaeyoung POV

I just finished my showering and wear black jeans and big white hoodie. I take my bag and my phone. I went downstairs and saw Jennie already ready.
“Oh!! There you are. Come on. ” said Jennie. I nods.

We went to our motorbike and drive to dance studio.

••••

We open the door and saw they already dance. Once we closed the door, they notice us.
“Jen!! Chae!! Why you guys so late?” Lisa asked.
“Overslept. ” me and Jennie said. Then, the boys went to us.
“We heard that you guys...sleep so well.” said Jimin with smirked.
“What!? No!! We just...tired.”
“Really? Then..explained this.” said Jimin while show the picture in his phone.

My eyes widen as soon as saw that picture. It me who sleep while being like a ball. My face become hot and red. I run to Jisoo and hug her.
“Unnie!!!”
“I send it to him. You are so cute so I bet Jimin like it.” said Jennie.
“Nooooooooo!!” I hug Jisoo to hide my red face.
“Chae, you are so cute. I set it for my lock screen.” said Jimin.

I pouted slightly at him and he just giggles at me. I let go of Jisoo and cross my arms on my chest.
“Jimin, she sulk with you.” said Yoongi. I sit at the corner and play with my phone. I grab my earphones and wear it. I saw Jimin smirked at me and said something to them but I already listen to my song.

The girls sit with me they do their things. The boys keep practicing and I can't take off my eyes from Jimin. He really hot...and sexy. Damn!!! I just want to kiss him. You are pervert Chae.

I zoning out while staring at floor. I didn't notice the girls and the boys left me alone with Jimin. He came to me and knee down in front of me. He held my chin and lifted my head. At first I startled but when I know it was him, I'm calm down.

Today...I felt like...I want to clingy with him. He take off my earphones.
“Are you sulk with me?” Jimin asked. I nods and pouted at him. He leaned on my ears.
“Let do something that can make you relax, baby.” he whispered. It give a shiver through my body.

•••••

“Ahhhh...” I try my best to hold the pain.
“You can do it, Chae.” said Jimin.
“I..Jimin...ahhh...” I try to hold myself from screaming but...it not use...
“JIMIN!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!” I'm yelling in pain.
“Just a little bit, Chae.” said Jimin.

I try to make a split so he help me. He pull my hands while his legs make my legs open wide. I bend down and I'll success if my nose touch the ground.
“Come on, Chae!!” said Jimin.
“It hurt you dumb b*tch!!!” then I felt my tip nose touch the ground.
“Yahh!!! My nose already touch the ground!!”
“Good, now stay for a few minutes. ” said Jimin.
“Few minutes!? Yah!! It fuc*ing hurt!!!”
“I know. Just hold okay.” said Jimin.

I hold it and it already 5 minutes.
“Great. You are so good Chae.” said Jimin while let me go. I layed on the ground and didn't move any single muscle.

Don't think negative okay. We just do stretching. He said something relaxing and we do this. He laughed at me and sit beside me while me...layed on the ground.

“You okay?” he asked.
“I can't felt...my legs.”
“It normal. ” said Jimin. I smiled at him and he smile back.
“Jimin-ah...”
“Hm?” he replied.
“I just wanna asked...if..if one day we separated, do you mad?”

He look at me and he look like he try to find behind the meaning of that question. Then, he patted my head.
“I don't know. Just follow the fate.” said Jimin.
“Hmm...” I grab his hands put it on my head.
“Stroke my hair. ” he look at me and smirked.
“Why so clingy today?” he asked.
“Can't I? This is one of your opportunity. ” I smirked at him. Then, he let out a giggles.

He stroke my hair and felt so...comfortable. After a few minutes, I already can feel my legs. I sit up and try to stand up.
“Ohh!! I thought I can't walk.”
“It just a stretching. It not killing you.” said Jimin. I laughed and he just shake his head amusedly. Once he turned around, it become my habit so I jump on his back. He catch me and I have piggy back.
“Seriously, it become your habit, right?” Jimin asked while giggles.

I nods with bright grin. Then, we start to fooling around.
“Go!! Choo choo!!!” I said. He start to running around the studio. We just like a children right now but sweet.
“Oh no, there's lava over there!!” said Jimin.
“Jimin!! Watch out!! ”
“Hold me tight. I will jump.” said Jimin. I hold him tight.
“Ready?” he asked. I nods.

Then, he jump like something that block his way. Seriously, are we crazy? We keep playing around. He put me down and we catch each other. He lifted me in the air and spinned me around.

“Stop!! Ahahaha!!” the dance studio just full of laughter and screaming. He put me down and my forhead touch him. My hand on his chest while his hands holding my waist. We stare at each other while smiling.

I hope I can confess to you but...sadly I can't. We stay in that position and admiring each other. The moment stop when we heard camera sound. We both turned our head and saw our friends looking at us with smirked.

“Seriously!? Why you guys have to ruin the moment!!” growled Jimin.
“She not your girlfriend yet so don't do anything dumb first. ” said Jennie. He just rolled her eyes.
“You guys so sweet. I will send the picture to both of you.” said Jisoo.

Jimin and I look at each other and laughed. This such a sweet day for me. All of us have a great day. Park Jimin...you make me in love.

Continue ~