Chapter 14: We're still enemy

“GET OUT FROM OUR APARTMENT!!! ” yelled Jennie.
“Wait! We-” Jin cut off by flying plate. It caused splash sound.
“Yah!! Jen wait!! Let us explained!! ” she don't listen to us but keep throw the plate at us. She take it from the cabinet. That plate is decoration actually if you know what I mean.  I'm sure this girl is murdered!!! We run from her. We defense ourselves by using a pillow.
“Get out!!” yelled Jennie. Jisoo rush out from kitchen with frowned face.
“What the hell is happen- JENNIE STOP!!!” yelled Jisoo.
“Ughhh!!! Unnie!! Why they here!? Why you let them in!!??” she asked.
“Jen, stop. They came here to talk.” said Jisoo.
“Talk!!?? There is no way we would talk!!!” said Jennie. She really mad. I admit it I'm scared.

She hold Jennie to stop. Seriously, I'm scared with this girl.
“Jennie. Calm down and stop being psychopath.” said Jisoo.
“Just sit with them.” said Jisoo. She let out a heavy sigh and obey.
“Guys. Just sit and wait. She wouldn't do anything. ” said Jisoo. We stare at her with unsatisfied face.
“Huhhh...Trust me.” said Jisoo. We hesitated at first but just followed it. We sit across Jennie. She glaring at us.

Then, we heard someone rushing downstairs.
“What was that!? Is someone being robbed!? ” yelled Lisa.
“Nothing. It just Jennie being psychopath for awhile because the BTS came here.” said Jisoo.
“I see. Oh!! Hai!!” said Lisa with smiled. This girl is..cheerful.
“I know you will come.” said Lisa with smirked. She sit beside Jennie and played her phone.
“Where is Chae?”
“She at her-” someone cut Lisa and we turned to that voice owner. 
“I already awake by a noise of husband and wife fighting. ” said Chaeyoung annoyed.

There she is. Wearing oversized hoodie colour black. That hoodie really big until it reached her knee. Is she..wearing something inside? She looked..cute. I bit my lower lips and I notice what I'm thinking. I shake my head.
“That just Jennie. ” said Lisa.
“You okay, Jen? You looked... tense.” said Chaeyoung.
“Of course, because someone that never being welcome came to our apartment.” said Jennie sarcastically. Chae looked at us and her eyes met me. We stare for awhile then I notice she hold her wrist.
“Oh...I see.” that her last word after walked away. I saw she heading to kitchen. I looked down.

She became more cold I guess. Tch. That why I said girl such a pain. I rolled my eyes. Then, Jisoo came with tray of food.
“Breakfast is ready.” said Jisoo with smile. We take the food and eat. We eat peaceful but with awkward atmosphere. Suddenly, someone block my view with bag of chips. It was my favorite.
“Here.” said Chaeyoung. Is she..giving it to me? I take it while still processing what just happened. She sit at the couch and eat the donut that Jisoo bake.

I stare at the chips. Why she give it to me? Is she..being nice to me?
“Don't think anything else. I just want to give it to you. No other reasons. ” said Chaeyoung.
“So ego.” I smirked at her.
“Whatever.” said Chaeyoung.
“So..tell us.” said Jisoo.
“We just want you to came back to college. ” said Jungkook.
“And why?” Jennie asked.
“We need enemy..to mess with.” said Taehyung.
“So you bored without us?” asked Jennie.
“No? Yes?” said Jin insecure.

Then, I heard Chaeyoung scoffed.
“Why? You are the one who told us not to appeared in front of you again. So, we take a break. We go on vacation 2 month ago. Then, we came back.” said Chaeyoung. I stand up and face her.
“I don't care. We just want you to come. That's all.”

I walked away followed by my friends. We went out without any goodbye or anything else.

Chaeyoung POV

So they want us back? I know they miss us. When they out, we burst into laughter.
“That was...drama.” said Lisa. We don't laugh because they came, we just laugh because they looked cute when they're try to admit what is truth.
“Once they came again, I'll rip their head off.” said Jennie.

We laughed together.

Jimin POV

Tomorrow morning, we came. I don't know why but I hoping they came. We're at my locker.
“So. How was yesterday? ” Namjoon asked.
“Fine. ”
“Fine!? Jennie almost killed us!!!” yelled Taehyung.

Kill you?” asked Hoseok.
“Once she saw us, she throw everything at us!!! We almost died!!” said Taehyung. Hoseok and Namjoon burst into laughter.
“Looks like you guys are not welcome.” said Yoongi.
“Yes we are.” said Jin.
“So, they're coming today?” Yoongi asked.
“Don't know yet.”
“Maybe they're-” Jungkook got interrupted by noise.

We all turn and saw....

“Blackpink!! You're back!!” said the fan.
“How you girls been?” asked the fan.
“We're just fine.” said Jisoo with smile.
“Where are you all this 3 months? You guys gone so suddenly. ” said the fan.
“We're just..um..going vacation. ” said Lisa.

We went to them with smirked.
“Looks like you came.”
“Of course we are.” said Chae.
“Awww~ what the matter Thai girl? Miss me already? ” asked Jungkook with smirked. Lisa chuckles sarcastically.
“Missing you? Ouhh!! Come on. Of course I miss you.” said Lisa. Jungkook smirked became wider.
“Miss to punch your coconut face.” said Lisa. Jungkook face change.

Chaeyoung POV

Wow..Lisa really savage. I bet she learned from Jennie.
“So...what are you gonna do first?” asked Taehyung with devil smile.
“Avoiding you.” replied Jennie with fake smile. We walked away from them.

I stop and glance at Jimin. He smirked at me. Is that smirked is nice or...bad? I just rolled my eyes and followed my friends. I and Jennie have same class. We went to our class. Then, someone approached us.

“Chae!! Jennie!! There you are.” said Nayeon.
“We're so worried when you guys gone so sudden. ” said Mina.
“We're just taking a vacation that's all.” said Jennie. I nods agreement. Then, I saw two girls that I don't know who. Mina notice I stare at her other friends.
“Oh!! Jen, Chae. This is our another members. Jeongyeon and Sana. ” said Mina with smile.
“Hai. My name is Chaeyoung. ”
“And I'm Jennie. ” said Jennie.
“We know you guys. BTS rival.” said Sana. Yeah, they are our...worst enemy.
“You have same name with our member, Chae.” said Jeongyeon.
“Really? Who?” I excited to know.
“Her name also  Chaeyoung. You will met her soon.” said Jeongyeon.

We giggles together. I never thought someone will have same name with me. We keep chatting and get know to each other.
“Chae. Are you foreign people?” Sana asked.
“What? No I'm not.”
“But...your eyes is blue.” said Sana.
“It just her contact lenses.” said Jennie while giggles. I nods.
“We thought you're foreigner people. Plus, you're from Australia. ” said Mina.
“I'm just born there.”
“Where is Lisa and Jisoo?” asked Nayeon.
“They have different class. ” said Jennie.

I stretch my hands.
“I hope I can ho home now~” they laughed at me.
“You are really sleepyhead. ” said Jeongyeon said.
“Nah~ I just-” I stop talking when realize liquid slide down on my head to my face.
“I'm sorry. But, I think this seat is mine.” that voice...no other than...Park freaking Jimin. I close my eyes and sigh heavily.
“What wrong with you?” I stand up and face him. Now, everyone silence. Jennie know I don't want her to interfere my fighting with him. He smirked at me.
“Nothing. I just miss to do that to you.” said Jimin.

Continue ~