Chapter 41: He being overprotective!!!

“No were not!!!” we both say.
“They say yes, yeay!!” said Lisa and Jisoo.
“Gosh!! Stop it you girls!! It funny!!” said Taehyung. The boys can't stop laughing.
“Why you want to sleepover? ”
“Jin promised to teach me how to bake a pie.” said Jisoo.
“And I still want to beat Jungkook in games!!!” said Lisa.
“Come on, Lisa. You wouldn't win.” said Jungkook.

Lisa glare at him meanwhile Jungkook smirked at her. Me and Jennie look at each other and sigh in defeated.
“Fine.” we both said.

•••••

“Oh come on!! That's not fair!!” whined Lisa.
“Admit it, Lisa.” said Jungkook.
“No and never. Let's play again.” said Lisa.
“Seriously, Lisa? You guys already played it for 6th time. ” I said while layed on Jungkook bed. Don't think negative. I just watching them play the games.
“Until I win, then we stop.” said Lisa.
“Really? Even in the midnight? ” asked Jungkook.
“Yup.” said Lisa.

Me and Jungkook look at each other. Then, I look at her again.
“Okay, then. Come on, guys. I want to watch. ”
“Get ready to lose, Manoban?” Jungkook asked with smirked on his face.
“I'm ready.” said Lisa.

Three minutes later~

“Jump you idiot!! Ughhh!! F*ck!!” cursing Lisa.
“Wow, this game make you said the bad words.”
“Sure it does.” said Jungkook. I keep laughing at Lisa. She really don't want to lose. The funny is the way she mad.
“Lisa!! Don't hit the controller!!” said Jungkook.

I can't help but bursts into laughter. Suddenly..
“It noisy. What you guys doing?” Jimin asked.
“Oh!! Watching Lisa who still didn't want to admit it.”
“Really? Lisa-ah, among us, Jungkook is the best gamer we ever met.” said Jimin.
“I don't care!! I want to beat him off!!” said Lisa.
“Jimin already warn you, babe.” said Jungkook. Lisa glare at him.
“Lisa!! Keep your eyes on the TV!!” I shake her shoulder.
“W-What!? Dammit!!” Lisa continue to played.

I giggles at her. Then, Jimin hold my shoulder. I turn my head to him.
“Yes?”
“You didn't shower, didn't you?” he asked.
“Not yet.”
“Go and use my bathroom. ” said Jimin.
“Listen to him, Chae. He being overprotective on you and I can smell someone is jelly because you layed on my bed.” said Jungkook while his eyes on the screen TV. Jimin went to him and pinched his ears.
“What did you say?” asked Jimin.
“Y-Yah!! Hyung!!” whined Jungkook.

Then, Jungkook lose in games.
“Yes, I win!!” said Lisa.
“That is not count. Jimin distracting me.”  said Jungkook.
“I don't care as long as you lose. Thanks Jimin!! ” said Lisa.
“Whatever.” said Jungkook.
“Chae, now.” said Jimin.

His voice is become more serious so I'm scared. I run out and went to his bedroom.

Jimin POV

She so cute when she like that. Soon after Chaeyoung run out, I turn my attention at Jungkook.

“What the hell dude!!?? Why you are saying that!?”
“It true, right?” he asked.
“Yeah, I can see it too. ” said Lisa.
“M-Maybe. Anyway, stop saying that nonsense. Now, go back to your stuff.”
“Hey, Jimin. We didn't bring any clothes. So, I remind you to lend some clothes to Chae. ” said Lisa.
“So you will borrow..” I smirked at Jungkook.
“Yup. Kookie-ah, lend me your shirt~” said Lisa.
“No way.” said Jungkook.

Lisa sometime she didn't know what she say. Once she notice it, she will blushed like Chae. I know Jungkook teasing her. There is no way he reject it. He love her. Of course he will lend to her. I left them to give privacy. I went to my room and I heard the sound of showering.

I knock the door.
“Chae, you still shower!?”
“You hear the water right!? Of course I am!!” she yelled back. Her rude is coming. I shake my head while giggles.
“I lend you my clothes. I left it on my bed. I will be at downstairs but if you want me to stay-” she already cut me off.
“NO NEED!!!” she yelled.

I bursts into laughter. It fun to tease her. I can tell she blushing right now.

Chaeyoung POV

I finished my shower so I borrowed Jimin wardrobe. I take a towel and dry my hair. I stare at the mirror. I notice that me and Jimin is...different. Not enemy but...friend?

I just shake that thought off and went out. I found an oversized hoodie colour black. I take off the wardrobe and wear that hoodie. It reached till my knees. Wow, so big. I didn't use short pants inside but only...underwear. So I have to be careful.

“If Jimin is my boyfriend... I bet he become overprotective when I didn't use any short pants inside.” I talking to myself. I take my phone and went downstairs. I met Hoseok, Jimin and Yeontan on the couch.

“Oh, hey Chae!! Your hair is still wet.” said Hoseok.
“I know. As long as no water dripping it okay.” I sit at beside Jimin. I don't know why. Yeontan went to me and rest himself on my laps.
“Hey there cutie. ” I pat him and kiss him.
“He being stuck with me all day. I think Taehyung maybe order him to being with me.” said Hoseok.
“Talking about Taehyung, where is Jennie and him?”
“Went out.” said Jimin.
“Where?”
“They said they want to buy something for Yeontan. ” said Hoseok.

I just give him a simply nods. I played with Yeontan while Jimin watching his phone. Hoseok watching TV. Then, Jennie and Taehyung came. They hold so much shopping bags.
“You guys...buy Yeontan stuff or else?”
“Hey!! You know how I will be if I step my feet on the mall. ” said Jennie while rolled her eyes.

I laughed at her.
“So..Taehyung being your guardian?”
“Nope. He being my maid.” said Jennie. Taehyung look at her with surprised expression.
“Yah!! How could I be your maid!? I'm not okay. I agreed to go because I want to buy some stuff for Yeontan. ” said Taehyung. Jennie sneered and went to me.

She hold one bag in front of my face. I titled my head to look at her.
“What is this?”
“I remember you told me that you want drawing stuff. So I buy if for you. No need to pay back.” said Jennie. I stunned for awhile then jump out from the couch and hug Jennie tightly.
“Oh god!! Thank you Jen!!!”
“You..k-killing me, Chae..” said Jennie in struggled.

I let go of her and giggles.
“Sorry but thanks!!” I take the bag and smile sweetly at her. She smile back.
“You know what? You sweet smile is enough already for me. We're friend and that what friend do.” said Jennie and walked away.

I'm so excited!! I always want drawing stuff but I have no chance to buy. I always busy. Not busy but..lazy.
“You can drawing? ” Jimin asked.
“Yes I can.” Jimin stare at me from head to toe. Then, he stand up and went to me. He leaned on me and whispered on my ear.
“Wear something inside. I don't want the others to look. Open my closet and find something that wrap your legs.” said Jimin. I stunned for awhile but then..
“If you are not move right now...you will get punishment. ” he said with husky and deep voice.

Without hesitated, I run upstairs. Gosh, why I'm scared of him. We act like...we're couple. Why I'm listening also? Because I love him. But..he don't love me, right? Then, why he care about me? He being overprotective!!!

Continue ~