Chapter 45: Just Enjoy!!

“Hey Kookie!!” said Lisa. I never saw Lisa being excited when saw Jungkook. Something weird about her.
“We thought you girls didn't come.” said Taehyung.
“There is no way we didn't come.”
“Well, guys. We have to go. Have fun!!” said Beomgyu while walking away with Soobin.

It was silence and no one speak. I glance at the boys. Taehyung wear black T-shirt and black jeans. While, Jungkook wear white clothes and two unbotton and it shows his collarbone. That hell sexy dude!!!! I can't even take off my eyes. Same with Lisa.

“Chae, staring is rude.” said Jungkook.
“I admit it tho. You look sexy and hot. Look, even Lisa staring at you.” Lisa gasp and hit my arms.
“I'm not!!” she whined. I giggles at her. I look at Jungkook and he smirking at Lisa while she looking down shyly.
“Hey Jennie. How about you hang out with Taehyung?”
“What!? No-” she stop talking when hug her. I whispered something at her.

“I want to give Lisa and Jungkook have their time. You know what I mean, right? ” I broke the hug and smile sweetly. She smirked at me and nods.
“Hey box guy. Come on!!” she linked her hands on Taehyung arms. He stunned for Jennie sudden action. Plus, Jennie is sexy tonight. She wearing black tight dress. Who can resist it, right? She fuck*ng sexy.
“S-Sure.” Taehyung look at me confusedly. I just shrugged my shoulder while smile innocently.

He being dragged by Jennie. Now, it my turn.
“Jimin behind you!!” he turned his back to look what behind him. It my chance. I run to him and jump on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grab it. Now, I'm like a koala who stuck on him.

“Woahhhh, easy. You might fall.” said Jimin while chuckles.
“Hehehe..sorry. Hey, I want to give Jungkook and Lisa have a privacy. You know what I mean.” I whispered to him.

He smirked at me and agreed. I'm still stuck on his back and he still bring me. I admit it, it funny. We went to the VIP couch. We are VIP because TXT is close to us. We met Yoongi who sleep and Hoseok talking with Namjoon.

“Why you staring at Jungkook just now?” he asking with serious tone. Okay, what's up with this guy.
“Because he sexy.” I said honestly.
“Doesn't mean you have to stare at him.” he said.
“Okay, what's going on with you?” he put me down and turned to me.
“I just don't like the way you staring at another guy even it my friends. ” said Jimin. At first, I thought he joking or prank on me but when I look at him again, his expression is dark.

I guess he's not joking around or prank on me.
“Okay. I'm sorry. ”
“Someone is jelly?” Namjoon asked with girls around him. Jimin look away.
“Who's jelly?”
“Oh Chae. You are so innocent. Jimin is-” he being cut by Jimin.
“That's enough hyung.” said Jimin.
“Aww, mochi is shy shy shy.” said Hoseok.

Mochi? Oh god!! It funny and cute. That was the cute nickname I ever heard. I laughed after Hoseok said that name. Jimin glare at me.
“What? It cute nickname. I never knew you have a cute nickname. ” I continue laughed and he pouted.
“It not funny.” he said.
“Okay okay, I'm sorry.” I sit at the couch and suddenly, one girl sit beside me.

I thought maybe she want to be friend but with her move I guess it wrong. She sit very close to me until her breast touching mine. She touch my lap and rub it while smirked at me. I feel uneasy. I'm a damn girl!!!! From there, I know..she's lesbian.

“Hey cutie. Are you alone?” she asked. Her hands on my body. Gosh, it gross. Someone help me. I'm not lesbian!! If I am, then I don't care but the point is...I AM NOT LES!!!!
“Um..uhh..no. Not really.” I smiled at her awkwardly. Namjoon and Hoseok already look at me while holding their laughed.
“If that so, then can you accompany me to go to the bathroom? ” she asked.
“What? B-Bathroom? I'm sorry Miss. I-I can't. ”

She pouted and act cutely. Sorry..I'm not..lesbian.
“But..you said you are alone.” she said.
“I said not really. Actually..um-” I being cut by someone grab my wrist and hug me. It was Jimin. His hands on my waist. The girl look at us with surprised on her face.
“I'm sorry lady. She's mine. We're couple.” said Jimin.
“Oh!! Really? I'm so sorry, honey. Actually, I'm not really lesbian. I just want to make my boyfriend over there to be jealous. ” she said while pointed at him. Oh, she not. I shouldn't judge people. “Sorry if involve you. But, I admit it, you are really gorgeous. Take care of your girl, dude.” she said to Jimin. He just keep with cold face.
“Well, have a nice party. Girl, just enjoy!!” she bowed and left us.

I love her. As a friend. She's really polite and understand people. Then, something hit me. Just enjoy? Just Enjoy? Hmm, maybe she's right. I need to throw my problem and my confusing out of my mind.

“You are really popular around girl, huh?” Jimin smirked at me.
“I don't know. Geez, stop it.” I hit his chest playful. I look away and realize it party. Party!! Yeah!! Why I'm not having fun? This one of my opportunity. I should have fun tonight.
“Hey Jimin. I want to have a drink. Can you let me go?”
“No. ” he said.
“Why!? Yah!!” I try to escaped but damn, his grip is too tight.

He smirked at me and leaned closer.
“To guide you. I'm scared if you are doing something stup*d or someone might take you.” said Jimin. My face become hot and I bet it red. I just managed to nods slowly.
“Good.” said Jimin.

We went to the bar and I just order orange juice because I don't want to get drunk tonight.
“You are not drink?” I notice that Jimin didn't order anything.
“You want to carry me back home?” he asked me back.
“What the heck dude!? You are pretty heavy, you know!! ” I hit his arm playful.
“Hey!! I'm just 63 kg okay!?” he said.
“It still heavy.” I roll my eyes and drink.

I guess... I need to have fun today. And I notice that Jimin can make me smile. I wondered, how if I-no!! No Chae!! Forget about that just one night. What you need to do is...Just Enjoy!!

Continue ~