Chapter 46: You are drunk!!!!

We have fun together. Laughing, chatting and fooling around. Many girls keep approached Jimin but..he keep pushing them. Then, one girl approached him.

“Hey, hottie. Want to have a drink together? ” she said with seductive voice. She pur her hands on Jimin laps. I look away and I can feel my heart are in fire right now.
“No thanks.” he push the girl and she fell down. Everyone laughed at her. I look at him with wide eyes.
“Is that necessary? ” he just shrugged his shoulder. The girl cry and run away.
“It her fault tho. Everyone know I don't like being with girls.” said Jimin calmly.

I can't believed he do that!!
“But..you no need to being harsh with her!!”
“You should know how I am. I don't like girls. Since we met, do I ever speak nicely to you?” he asked. He's right tho. When we first met, it rude greeting.
“I even post a viral video about you. There is no nice greeting we do. ” he said.
“Maybe you are right. You are the rudest person I ever met.” I rolled my eyes.

Then, a bartender approached us.
“Wow, Jimin. I never saw you talk with girls and even hang with them. This must be your special one.” said the bartender.
“She is.” said Jimin while smirked.
“Hey, young lady. You are really lucky. Every girls is dying to talk with Jimin.” said the bartender.
“They are?” I titled my head.
“You are so cute. Well, have fun guys!!” he left us.

I don't even understand. Well, Jimin is hot. Of course everyone want him.
“I saw you jealous just now.” said Jimin.
“J-Jeolous? When!?”
“I saw you. You look away when that girl come to me. And your face show that you get more mad when that girl touch my laps.” said Jimin while smirked.

Sh*t!! He notice it!! This guy is really good at everything.
“No I'm not!!” he just laughed at me. I stand up and he stop laughing.
“Where are you going?” he asked.
“Restroom.”

I walked away and went to the restrooms. I look myself on the mirror and my face is still red. I cupped my own face and groaned. Ughh!! That guy is sure teasing me.

Every sweet word he gave, it make me blushing like tomato. I can feel that he always jealous and protect me. Is he...love me? Is he? Oh damn it!! Why my heart is playing with me!? Why that jerk is playing with me!? WHY IS EVERYTHING PLAYING WITH ME!!??

We being close this lately. When I think it again, I even sleep with him. And I have courage to jump on his back like a couple always do. I also asked him to cuddle with me. Did atmosphere change? Did our relationship change? To many question in my head. I let out a heavy sigh. I went from the restroom and went to the bar.

Jimin is not there. Probably went to his friends. I sit at my place before and order some orange juice again but I stop for awhile.
“Excuse me, do you have soju?”
“We have. Yeonjun told us to prepared that. Anyway, did Jimin allowed you to drink?” he asked.
“Why I should get permission from him?” I narrowed my eyes.
“Well, isn't it obvious? He's your boyfriend, right?” he asked.

I gasp when heard that. Why people think that way!?
“That jerk my boyfriend? No no no. He's not. ”
“Okay but he being protective toward you. Don't you think he will mad?” he asked. This guy asking too much question.
“Just give my order.”
“Okay okay. Coming right up.” he said while raised his hands like a criminal.

After a while, he came back with my order. I said thank you to him and drink. It so tasty. I thought I don't want to get drunk but...nah~ just have fun tonight, right?
“One more!!”

Jimin POV

“You just call me outside here to tell me about Chanyeol? ”
“You don't want to hear first? ” asked Taehyung.
“Fine. Split it out. ” when talking about Chanyeol, I'm really didn't have mood to it.
“He love Chae.” said Taehyung. I look at him.
“What?”
“Come on, Jimin. I know you realize it. Chanyeol love her. When he first met Chae, he already attracted to her but  had didn't notice. She love Baekhyun. Then, when he saw you with Chae, he thought you just playing and plan to hurt her.” explained Taehyung.

I stunned for awhile but came back to reality.
“How you know about this?”
“Easy. I have a CCTV at their dorm and that bastard Kai also love Jennie. ” said Taehyung. I know he hate Kai but wait.
“CCTV? At their dorm? You ugh!! Whatever. Calm down Tae. Jennie wouldn't like him. She just see him as friend. We just should hold ourselves, remember that.”

He just nods.
“Relax dude. Jennie is all yours.” I smirked at him. He laughed.
“So do Chae.” said Taehyung.
“Talking about Chae, I should get going.”
“Someone is worried about his girlfriend. ” said Taehyung while smirked.
“Not yet, Tae. But now, she's mine. But I think, you should care about Jennie also because she wearing tight dress you know. It kind of...attracting.”

“Jennie is monster. She never let someone touch her. ” said Taehyung.
“Anyway, I have to go. Oh!! One more thing. TAKE DOWN ALL THE CCTV YOU PUT AT EXO DORM!!”
“Yeah yeah I will.” said Tae while rolled his eyes.

Since when he put the CCTV on their dorm? Taehyung can be weird sometime. I went to Chae and saw she sitting at the bar.
“Hey, Chae. ” she turned around and...
“Jimin-ah!!” she hug me.
“Woah..what the heck?”

It not that I don't like it. It weird she act like this. Then, I smell something on her. It soju smell.
“Chae, are you drink..something? ”
“It soju!!! So tasty!!” she keep hugging me. I look at the bar table and..HOLY BOLY!!!! SHE DRINK 5 BOTTLE!!??
“Chae, are you crazy!!? You drink 5 bottles!! ” I shake her while hold her shoulder.
“Hehehehe, you are so hot when mad!!” said Chae. I only can described three words for her.
“You are drunk!!!!”

She just giggles even she look cute right now. She keep hugging me. I groaned frustratedly not because she hugging me but because she drunk.
“I just left you a minutes ago. ”I cupped her face. She just giggles at me.

This girl..when come to party or club, she need someone to guide her.

Continue ~