Chapter 6: Stupid Work

I pack all my things because I move in with my friends. It such a best for me!!!! I can't wait for it.
"All set. What else...um..." I scan my room if I forgot something else. Suddenly, I saw my picture with my...sister. Alice. I take it and I feel..a sword stabbed my heart. The memory flashes on my head. I just shake it to make it gone.
"Stop blaming yourself...Chae.." I try to encouraged myself. I put that picture inside my luggage and I'm done!!

Suddenly, I heard a honk. I take all my luggage and went out from my apartment. I saw Jisoo driver.
"Miss Chaeyoung? " he asked.
"Yes I am."
"I'll handle your bag. Please get in." he open the car door and I let in.

My bike already at our apartment. While waiting the driver handle my things, I open my phone. I saw the video that Jimin pee at his bed. I can't help but laughed.

He deserve that. Fair right? He embarrassing me and I do the same. When I think it again, I became his enemy just in two days after met. I guess we never get along. Why I have to met and known him? Is it fate? Well, if it fate, I hate this fate. I admit it.

••••

Wow, this apartment really fancy. Jisoo never joke about this apartment. I saw Jennie and Lisa jaw dropped.
"Unnie, are this apartment or...castle?" Jisoo laughed at my question.
"It apartment Chae. It for us!! And we will leaving like a princess!! " said Jisoo.

We explored the apartment and it so big!!! Jennie open one slide door and it was private pool.
"wow. You know what Chae. I can get lost here." said Jennie.
"Me too." I went to Lisa. She opened one door and it was cinema room.
"I guess I never going out because this apartment have everything. " said Lisa. I nodded agreement. I walked somewhere and I many doors. I open it and it was bedroom.

Wow!! I think I will get this room. It have balcony. I like that!!
"You choose this room, Chae?" Jisoo asked.
"I did. It awesome Unnie. " I jumped like an excited child.
"For us..of course." said Jisoo.
"If Chae room is like this then...the other room also fancy!!" said Lisa.

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other then...
"I get the bedroom first!!!" yelling Jennie.
"No Unnie!! Me first!!" yelling Lisa.
"Girls!! There's plenty of room we have!!" scolding Jisoo. I smiled at their behavior.

I'm so happy I have friends like this. I hope this happy moment wouldn't end.

••••

"I said...red ribbons is better!!! " yelling Lisa.
"No!! Can you take out your stubborn and choose this blue ribbons!!?? " yelling Jungkook back. I saw Jin and Jisoo.
"Jin. I'm a girl and I have great taste than you!! " said Jisoo.
"Your taste is bad!!" said Jin. I glance at Jennie and Taehyung.
"I said this flower is good!!!" said Jennie while holding Taehyung collars.
"That stupid. I bet this flower so good than yours." said Taehyung.

I glance at the others.
"Yoongi!! Don't sleep here!! Help me find decoration for the party!!" scolding Hoseok. Namjoon just flirting with girls.

Yup. We still have to do this. Together. I repeated..TOGETHER!!!!! I hate this sooooooo much. Why we have to do this with them!? I rather with someone else than them. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Someone look frustrated. " and yes..I'm stuck with this jerk.
"Mind your own business. Do your job and I do mine." I walked away and find decoration for the party. This is stupid work. Wait!! Did I just curse? Ughh!!!! Chae you are bad girl!!!!! I hold my face and groaning.
"Yah!! Fat!! Here. This will be use for decoration." said Jimin. I glare at him.
"I'm not fat you idiot!! " I shouting.
"Yes you are." he said.

Jimin POV

"Are you blind? I have slim waist." said Chaeyoung.
"Tch. In your dream." I walked away. Leaving her groaning annoying there. Actually, she's right. She do have slim waist. Her waist really small.

And guess what? She wear same clothes with me.
She wear jeans clothes colour blue and so do me.

Is it coincidence!? I hate it. I went to the others and yes they still arguing. Suddenly, Chaeyoung appeared beside me.
"Don't close to me. People might thinking we're couple." she looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"That never be happened. This clothes is just coincidence. You think I want to have same with you? Oh please." said Chaeyoung. She walked away to her Unnie and try to stop them from arguing.

This girl...such a pain. Whenever she there, she always ruin my day

••••

After that fucking shopping finished, we go to the hotel to put all the decoration there. Tomorrow we will start decorated it. All of us using our own car. The girls using their bike. After a few minutes, we arrive. We park our car. When I'm about to open the door, Chaeyoung bike almost hit it.

Is this girl going crazy!?

"Yah!! You almost hit my car!!" she take off her helmet and fix her hair.
"I'm so sorry. I thought you're already out. I'm so- I mean...I don't care. Your ugly car deserved to be hit." said Chaeyoung. She get off from her bike and avoid eye contact with me. Did she...say sorry?

Then, I remembered when I first met her and she really soft and innocent. I think she not use to be mean. I smirked at that and take the things.

"Excuse-" when Jin about to talk, Jisoo push him.
"We are from Seoul college. Mrs Lee order us to decorated the party." said Jisoo. Jin glare at her. She just rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung POV

Ughh!! Why I say sorry to him!? I let my guard down!!!

"Oh!! Mrs Lee student. This way please. " she said.
"Yah!! What was that for!!??" said Jin.
"What? You block my way." said Jisoo with smirked. Then, she walked away. We just followed that lady. Soon, we arrive at the hall.
"Here." she said. Then she leave us. I put the things at the table. This hall...really big.
"This is fucking big!!!" curse Jennie.
"How we want to decorate this?" said Lisa.
"I'm sorry, we?" asked Jungkook.
"Wait. Don't tell me..you guys let us do this alone!?"
"No need to tell. You guys already know the answer." said Namjoon with smirked.

I hate...THEM!!!

Continue ~