Special Chapter: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Chaeyoung POV

So it been 2 years we married. We still didn't have a child because Jimin and I...want..to have fun. Don't judge us. It not that we don't want to have a child, it just..that..we want to enjoy a little bit.

"Done!!" Lisa yelling. Actually, it Christmas. So, we decorated our house and yeah, all of us live together. Lisa already married, Jisoo already married, Jennie already married. Well, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok already have a girlfriend. Namjoon with Sana, Yoongi with Mina and Hoseok with Dahyun.

"Chae, what you bring for Jimin as a gift?" Jennie asked.
"Mmmm...special?" I smirked at her. Of course it special.
"Fine. " she pouted.
"How about you?"
"I'm-" she being cut by Lisa.
"Jennie unnie will give Tae her sexy body." said Lisa and laughed.
"You guess it right." said Jennie.

All of us silence.
"Y-You mean it?"
"I'm just kidding but yes I will. Plus, I'm already pregnant." said Jennie.

And yes she is pregnant. She pregnant for 5 months already. Jisoo already has one son and his name is Kim Jiwoon. He is 5 years old already. Only me and Lisa didn't pregnant yet. Sana, Dahyun and Mina said they on their way to pregnant. When I heard that, I burst into laughter.

•••••

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! " they yelled. I'm still in the kitchen because I'm craving of cookies.

I stuff the cookies in my mouth. I admit it, I'm look like a chipmunks.
"Hey baby. Why you here?" said Jimin. He back hugged me.
"This cookies is yummy."
"You should eat it outside. Come on." I nods and take a jar of cookies outside. We all sit at the couch. Jimin sign me to sit between his legs so I did. He back hugged me and out his chin on my shoulder.
"So..let start with a gift!?" said Sana.

We all nods. All of us give a gift to each other.
"Yah!! It not fair!! " whined Mina.
"What? It fluffy and comfy." said Yoongi. He give her a pillow as a present. I bursts into laughter.
"I give you a new brand of headphones and you give a pillow!? " Mina said.
"So that I can sleep with you." he said.
"You should feel glad because I love you." said Mina.

She is nice girl. Yoongi love her because she is not someone who don't understand him.
"Chae, you give me a...Gucci clothes!? " Taehyung yelling. Jennie give him Gucci clothes also.
"Yes. I don't know what present to buy it for you. So Jennie told me to buy you that. "
"Yessss!! Two Gucci clothes from my wife and my friend!! " said Taehyung. I giggles at him.
"What Jimin give you?" Dahyun asked as she hug a plushie that Hoseok give her.

I silence for a moment because it secret. And Jimin also didn't give me anything. I realize that. I look back.
"Yeah, you didn't give me anything. "
"I don't want to say it in front of everyone. " he said.
"Just whispered. " said Jin.

He smirked at me and whispered on my ears. My eyes widen. I don't know that..our gift is same. I look at him with wide eyes.
"I don't know our gift will be same!? Is it coincidence!? "
"What? You plan that too?" he smirked at me. I look away blushing.
"M-Maybe."
"Okay, now I'm curious. What did you guys whispered? " Lisa asked.

I give her a shy smile.
"It privacy Lisa. " said Jimin.
"That not fair!! We are your friends Chae!!" whined Sana.
"Yeah, she is right!!" said Jisoo.
"It our secret. " I wink at them.

They just pouted slightly.
"Should we eat?" Jungkook asked. We all nods and keep eating. Jimin feed me and the others chatting.

It nice to be together. Sana, Mina and Dahyun celebrated Christmas with us and the other Twice celebrated with EXO. I can't believe after what we through it together, we still can be together. Well, thanks to my favorite chips. We know each other because of it.

Funny right?
"It time?" Jimin whispered. I shake my head.
"No. I want to eat."
"You can't. Because I can't wait for this present." he said.
"Nope. This food is delicious. "

Without wasting his time, he pick me over his shoulder.
"Guys, we want to 'UNWRAPPED' the present. " he wink at them.
"What that mean-" Lisa being cut by Jungkook who close her mouth with his hands.
"We understand. " said Jungkook with smirked. Seriously, Lisa sometimes can't get it.
"Just go. We know what the present is." said Jisoo.
"Well, goodnight guys." said Jimin and walked away.
"Yah!! I want to eat!!!!"

He ignore me and went to our bedroom. He close the door and locked it. He bring me to the bed and layed me on it.
"I want to eat!! That food is delicious ~" I whined.
"Too bad. I can't hold myself anymore when both of us bring a same present. " he smirked and climb on top of me. He stand on his knees.
"You said you want to eat right?" he asked.
"Yes?" I didn't get it what he mean.

He smirked and slowly unbuckling his pants.
"Let eat dinner together. " he said with deep voice. Now I get it...well, that our present.

I think I'm ready to have a child so I told him. He whispered me that too. We both have a same gift. He also want a child so..yeah. You know what happened.

I think..it the best Christmas I ever had. Trust me, it the best. Oh, I don't want to talk anymore. I want to enjoy this. I want to eat. And it not food. It person. Well, see you guys later!! Bye!!

Merry Christmas❄🎉🎁🎀🎄🎄