Chapter 28: He save me?

“Chae!! Watch out!!!”

HONK!!!!

One car drive so fast and I almost get hit by it. I felt someone pull me and fell on top of that person. I breath so heavily.
“You has brain or what!? You can get hit and dead you know!!!” I lifted my head and saw...Jimin with worried plus anger in his eyes.

Jimin POV

Flashback...

“Guys!! I went out for walk!!”
“Take care!!” Hoseok yelled.
“Be home before 5 and don't go to club!!!” yelled Jin. I let out a sigh. I can't go to club without them because they said I easy to get drunk.

I decide to go to park because I want to relax. Then, I saw Chaeyoung sitting on the bench. She listen to song. I want to approached her. I don't know why but I felt happy when see her. Suddenly, she stand up. She run..I don't know where.

I followed her then I heard she yelling.
“Alice!! Wait!!” I don't see anyone that run from her. Alice? Her sister? But I don't see anything. I just keep run to followed her.
“Alice!! Stop!!” she yelled again. Wait. Did she..hallucinations about her sister? She told me that she blame herself for her sister dead. She also told me that she have problem with her mind until she can hallucinations about her sister.

Suddenly, she out from park and about to across the road but I saw one car drive toward her so fast.

“Chae!! Watch out!!!”

End of flashback ....

She look at me like..still processing what happened.
“Are you okay?” I help her to stand up but she almost fall.
“Hey, are you okay or not?” she snapped out from her mind.
“I-I'm okay. ” she said and try to stand up properly. Then, something hit me. I remembered that I accidentally step her. From that day, I notice the way she walk is different but she said she was okay.
“Is your ankle is okay?”
“Totally.” she said. I don't know why but I felt something wrong but..I don't want her to get pissed.

She look down.
“Why you suddenly run and call Alice name? You hallucinating about her again?” she nods.
“Chae, you have to be careful. You can get hurt without notice. ” she just nods weakly. I know she miss her sister.
“Let go, I bring you to your favorite cafe. I treat you.” I hold her hands but I don't know why. I never touch girl but I felt...comfortable. What I know right now is..I want to comfort her and stay by her side.

Chaeyoung POV

Jimin hold my hands and bring me to his car. I didn't mad or reject his offer or at his sudden touch. I felt like..comfortable and save around him.

The ride is silence. No one talk. I look outside window. Why I can't get rid of Alice? I know I miss her but please don't let me suffering from this pain.
“I'll bring you to Tea4 cafe because you always there.” said Jimin while focus on road. I just nod. He glance at me then look back at the road.

••••

Jimin told me to sit.
“Stay here. I will order for us. What you want?” he asked softly. I stare at him. He never be soft like this. I never see this side of him. His voice so...soft. He make me like..I'm a special person to him. He save me before. But why? And now..he being nice to me.  Is he-
“Chae, you are zoning out. Are you okay?” he clap his hands in front of my face. My cheeks turn into red and look away.
“I-I'm okay. Anyway, I want..soy latte with double whiped cream and chocolate waffle.”

He silence for awhile. Then, he talk.
“Okay.” he walked away. I titled my head to see if he already far then..
“Ughh!! Chae!! What's wrong with you!? Why are you blushing!? He just helping you because of..maybe..just to fool me!!” I slapped myself. I Iet out a heavy sigh. I look outside. It's a cloudy and it signifies a day of rain. Then, Jimin came. He sit across me.

It was silence so I think..I should broke the silence. Plus, he already save me.
“Um..Jimin. T-Thank you for saving me.”
“You welcome. If I'm not there, you already ended up at hospital unconsciously. ” he smirked. I just rolled my eyes. His bad side came out again.
“Since I save you...can you answer my question for only..TODAY.” he said. I look at him surprised.
“What!? You're not sincerely save me!?”
“I do. Just please..it just a question. Whatever question I asked you must answer honestly. Just for today.” he said.

I silence for awhile. I hesitated at first but..it just question. Not much.
“Fine. Just for today.” he smirked at me.
“What are you doing at park? ” he asked.
“Relaxing myself. ”
“From what?” he asked.
“From you.” he scoffed.
“Like it true.” he said.
“It true.”

He just silence and drink his latte. I eat my waffle.
“Where you are going before went to park?” he asked.
“Seriously!? Are you my boyfriend!? You asking my personal things!?”
“I said..whatever question. I didn't said except your personal or privacy things.” he said while smile devilish to me. I groaned frustratedly.
“I came from hospital, okay!!” he look at me and he look like he..surprised by my answer.
“Hospital? Are you injured? ” he asked. Then, I realize that I blurted it out.

I should be careful. Ughh!!!
“I have fever that all.” I wouldn't tell him that my ankle is sore and in bad condition.
“Since when?” he asked.
“Yesterday.”
“Why you don't tell me?” he asked. He look concerned about me.
“For what? Anyway, it just a normal fever.” it lied. It not a normal fever. He silence. I just look down. Then, he talk.
“After I accidentally throw the hot soup at your wrist...is it..in bad conditions? ” he asked. I notice that he stare at my wrist. He look shy and it..cute.

I can't help but smile at him.
“At first..it in bad conditions but then..it already heal.”
“I know it weird because we use to be enemy but..look..I'm sorry. It really accident. I didn't mean it. I think I want to gibe you drink that hot soup and prank on you but someone push me. I don't have a chance to explained with you.” he said.
“It okay Jimin. Really.” I touch my wrist. It leave scar. But I don't know why..whenever I look at this scar it make me almost laugh. It crazy moment. Then, something hit me. We...here..together...having a nice conversation. Are we..still enemy?

Then, it raining heavily. I look outside. If we enemy..enemy wouldn't be nice like this. This is not taking break from fighting but...this just like lead me to..be more close to him.

Continue~