Chapter 43: Because of her...

Jimin POV

The girls went somewhere and probably hang out with their friends. So, we stay at my locker because I need to put my jacket.
“Why we have to school?” Yoongi asked.
“For your life. If you don't have knowledge, how you want to get job? If you don't have job, how you want to get money? If you don't get money, how you want to feed your family? With what? With rock? Stick?” said Namjoon.

Yoongi groaning in annoyed.
“I know you are smart!! Just stop lecturing me.” said Yoongi.
“I wouldn't lecturing you if you don't asked that before.” said Namjoon.

Why this guys can't stop fighting. I close my locker and suddenly someone punched the locker in front of me. We all turned our attention at it. Then, we saw...Chanyeol with his friends. Great. There's nothing good when come from them.

“I need to talk with you.” said Chanyeol. I can tell he's mad.
“What?” my voice and my look always cold toward everyone except for my friends and...Chae.
“What did you do with Chae?” he asked.
“Why you want to know?”
“Because I saw you with her just now.” said Chanyeol with sharp voice.

I scoffed and put my hands inside my pocket.
“Why you care? Don't tell me..you love her?”
“None of your business. ” said Chanyeol. He clenched his teeth and I can saw he tense. I smirked at him.
“So it true you love her. So shame.” I shake my head while smile.
“We never trust you guys being with the girls. Once we saw you guys touch them, we're not hesitated to touch you. Espicallly Jennie. ” said Kai.

Wow. Look like Taehyung has a rival. I glance at Taehyung. I can see his hands turn into fist. His expression change into dark.
“You have nothing with Jennie. ” said Taehyung.
“Look like someone is in love with her.”  said Kai. Taehyung want to step closer but Jin hold him.

I let out a heavy sigh. Now, we become attention to everyone.
“Listen,we have no attention to have a fight with you just because of stup*d things. Now, back off. We want to walk.”

Chanyeol glaring at me. This guys is annoying. I walk and my shoulder bump to him. Before I pass him, he hold my shoulder.
“Don't make me force myself.” he whispered.
“I can't help it because she's mine. You touch her..you died. ” I walked away leaving them. The others also followed.

I thought Chaeyoung love Baekhyun but..why Chanyeol so suddenly? Does that mean..he have a crush with Chae since they met? Maybe Chaeyoung didn't notice it. Well, Chanyeol met Chae at the first place so it make sense.

We just quiet and didn't say any single things about it. The person who didn't has mood here is me and Taehyung.

Me, Jin and Hoseok went to our class and met Chaeyoung and Jisoo talking with Taehyun and Yeonjun. They laughed together. If TXT..I didn't mind. Because they are junior and Blackpink love them as junior. We went to them and sit behind their row.

“Hey, guys. ” said Jisoo.
“Hey. What you guys talking about?” Hoseok asked. I glance at Chaeyoung and...she just quiet. I decide to talk with her.
“Hey, Chae. ” she look at me. Then, she managed to smile back at me. Wait, managed? It mean..she force it. She didn't say anything but just smile.
“You okay?”
“Totally.” she said. This time, she smile sweetly at me. I don't really believed at her 'totally' word.

I'm really impressed about this girl. Her mood can change anytime and it make people hard to see her pain.

Teacher didn't come so it mean, we do our own things. I tapped Chaeyoung shoulder. Whenever I saw her, my mood will be lighten up.
“There is something wrong with you. Can you tell me?”
“Jimin-ah, I'm okay.” she said with her soft voice.
“You never being quiet like this.”
“So what? You want me to be talkative? ” she asked.
“Not at all. You always have something to talk about.”
“Nah~ I just...” she stop talking.

I titled my head so that I can see her eyes.
“Just what?”
“Just...I just craving something since yesterday. ” said Chaeyoung with smile. This girl make me nervous.
“Really, Chae!? You make me scared!!” I hold my head and groaned.
“Sorry for make you worried. ” she giggles at me. I let out a heavy sigh.
“Don't do that again. Anyway, what things you craving? ”
“Your love.” said Chae.

I stunned from her words. Then, she burst into laughter. I come back to reality.
“You should watch yourself. It priceless!! You are blushing!! ” she said.
“Y-Yah!! That is so mean!!” the others laughed at me also.

Her laughed already make my heart happy.

••••

“Since when!!” whined Hoseok.
“Since you born.” said Jennie calmly.
“Yahh!! My face is not like horse and it not since born. Maybe your eyes is blind.” said Hoseok.

The school is finished and we're at the gate. We waiting for our driver because none of us bring car today. Everyone lazy also today. We decided to bring the girls also to hang out with us. We being closer, right?

“Thank god my eyes are blind. If not, I will fell in love with horse.” said Jennie. Everyone burst into laughter.
“KIM JENNIE!!! ” said Hoseok. I saw Chaeyoung laughed until she kneel down. Thank god, she laughed. I can't stand to see her different side.
“Poor you, hyung.” said Taehyung. Jennie smirked at him.
“And the box guy. ” said Jennie. Taehyung stop laughing.

“Calm down, Tae!!” Namjoon and Jungkook hold him because he want to choke Jennie. We're not really angry. It just playful act. Jennie laughed at him and let her tongue out.  I can't help but laughed.

Chaeyoung POV

I can't hold it. I laughed and I can feel my tears come out. Namjoon and Jungkook let go of him because they tired because of laughing. Taehyung went to her.
“Repeat it again.” said Tae.
“Once is enough.” said Jennie. I stand up and poke Jimin cheeks. He look at me.
“What was that for?” he asked.
“Your cheeks is soft.”

He smile and pinched my cheeks.
“Yah!! It hurt!!” I whined.
“But it soft.” said Jimin.
“You copying me!!”
“No is not. You said 'your cheeks is soft' but me, I said ' but is soft'. It not the same.” said Jimin.I rolled my eyes.
“The meaning is still the same.”
“No it not-”

Jimin can't finished his sentence and with one blink, I already see Jimin on the ground and Taehyung also. I stunned and still process what just happened.

“I told you. Don't make me force myself.” said Chanyeol. Why he punch Jimin? I glance Taehyung.
“I already warn you.” said Kai. The both of them stand up. Chanyeol look at me and went to me. He cupped my face.
“Are you okay? Did they hurt you?” he asked. I can't say anything. I'm still...shocked.

Then, Jungkook and Lisa hold my arms and pull me closer.
“What the hell, Chan!!?? ”Lisa yelled.
“How dare you to punch him!!” Jungkook step closer and punch Chanyeol back. He stop for while and about to punch Jungkook back but I stop him.
“Why you at their side!!?? They are your enemy Chae!!” yelling Chanyeol.
“We're not anymore. Can't you see?” said Taehyung.

His voice is like a ice right now. Kai smirked.
“Then what? Your toy?” Kai asked.

Suddenly...
“Taehyung is known as playboy. But, it possible for one girl change him. Doesn't mean also he will stay playboy forever. Jennie change him. ” said Jimin.

He stand in front of me and hold my wrist.
“I warn you, I can't hold my temper with the person like you. Thanks to Chaeyoung, she make me hold myself. I wouldn't fight or pay you back...because of her.” said Jimin and dragged me out.

Chanyeol want to followed but Jisoo told him not to. Jennie hold Taehyung hands and followed us. Thank god, the driver already arrive. We went in.

It silence ride. I glance at Jimin and he look outside window. I can see his lips are bleeding. I caresses his cheeks and he turned to look at me. We use van so me and him sit behind. In front of us are Jennie and Taehyung. We have to use two cars.

“When we reach home, let me treat you.” I touch his lips and he hissed. I stop and hug him. I put my head on his chest. He hug me back. He didn't say any single words but..I know he need someone to calm him down. And I know...I can.

Continue ~