Chapter 75: Sweet Pool Party

Jimin POV

While I watching movie, I saw everyone already drive to dreamland. Is it only me watching this? I look at Chae and...this girl also sleeping. I move her head slowly and stand up. I pick her up like a bride style and went to my rooms.

I layed her slowly not to wake her up. But then, she mumbled something.
“Jimin..$&@%$#%” she mumbled. I don't understand. I only hear she call my name. So I just ignore it. I layed beside her and cover us with blanket.

I look at her angel face. With her red cheeks, red rose lips, her hair that fell down on her neck and her face, her eyelashes...everything is perfect for me. I bring her close to me and hug her in my arms. I kissed her forhead.

“Sleep well, baby.” I whispered and fell asleep.

♪♪♪♪♪

Chaeyoung POV

“POOL PARTY!!!???” we yelled.
“Yes. Today. Let's invite everyone. ” said Hoseok.
“We like that idea. I will ordered pizza.” said Jin.
“Me and Taehyung will clean the backyard. ” said Jungkook.
“But...who you will invite. ”
“TXT, Red Velvet and Twice.” said Hoseok.

How about EXO?
“I'll call them right-” I cut him off.
“How about EXO?”
“They are not invited. ” said Jimin in cold tone.
“But...even they are enemy, at least we...invite them?”
“Chae, they hurt you remember? ” Jimin asked. He glare at me.
“I know that...” I mumbled.

They others exchange look.
“Maybe Chae was right. I mean...yes they are their enemy. But..invite them nothing wrong right?” Hoseok said. I look down with sad expression because I know Jimin can't resist it.
“So..Jimin?” Jin asked.

They will asked Jimin because Jimin hate them more than us. He stare at me then he let out a heavy sigh.
“Fine. Just invite them.” said Jimin.
“Okay.” said Hoseok. He walked away to make a call. Jimin leaned closer to me and whispered.
“Make sure you be with me 24 hours. ” he said with deep voice. It send me a shiver.
“I-I will...”

♠♠♠♠

Ding dong

“I get it!!!” yelled Lisa. All of us at the backyard preparation everything. I can't wait for this. We start at 1 pm and now is 12:30 pm. Yeri has call me and said she will introduced me with her members.

Lisa com back with 10 boxes of pizza.
“Someone help me?” she said. I rush to her and take half of it and we put it on the table.
“Hey, what we will wear for this party?” Jisoo asked.
“How about we went to our house first and get ready?” Jennie asked. We all nods.

“Guys!! We want to go home. ” said Jisoo.
“What!? Why!!???” said Jin.
“Chill. We want to get ready for pool party.” said Jennie.
“Be fast.” said Taehyung. We just nods and went out but before that Jimin grab my wrist and whispered on me.
“Don't wear something that revealing too much or not...punishment will come.” he said. His voice is...really sexy and scary at the same time.

I nods and run out.

♥♥♥♥

Soon we arrive, we rush to our room and find our own swimming suit. I open my closet but I remember what Jimin said just now. Ughhhh!!! That jerk.

Nah~ I don't care. Maybe I can take...short pants and black swimming suit. It not too revealing. So it good. I wear it seem we will use car to go there. I take my hoodie and wear it. I tie my hair I to ponytail.

I went downstairs and saw Lisa just about to wear hoodie. I saw she wearing blue swimming suit. It hell sexy.
“Look gorgeous lady.”
“How about you?” she asked. I unzipped my hoodie and show her my swimming suit.
“It cute!! Plus, it will take attention you know.” she smirked.
“I don't care. Same as you tho.”

We laughed and wait for two girls. I layed on the couch and played my phone.

Tick tock tick tock

It already been 30 minutes we wait.
“Is it hard to choose swimming suit?”
“Just let them. Maybe they-” Lisa cut off by someone went downstairs. We saw Jisoo in red swimming suit and Jennie in her white swimming suit.
“What take so long?” Lisa asked.
“We just fight over something just now.” said Jisoo.
“Anyway, wear you guys hoodie and let's go.”

We went to our car and get in. Jennie is the one who drive so she start the engine. We drive to their mansion.

Soon we arrive, we heard a loud noise. It song. I think it become a club. Maybe guests already arrive. I unzipped my hoodie because I felt uncomfortable. We went to the backyard and yes. Guests already arrive. We saw Twice, TXT and Red Velvet. But...EXO?

Maybe thy are busy.
“Girls!!” Nayeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung come to us.
“Look good~” said Jisoo.
“Same as you girls also.” she said.
“We miss you guys. ” said Chaeyoung. I hug her.
“My twin!!” she giggles at me.
“Great. Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung. ” said Lisa.

We laughed. Then, they excuse themselves. I walked to find Jimin but he nowhere to be found. Then, someone hug me so suddenly.
“Chae!!!” it Yeri.
“Yeri!! Long time no see you.”
“Me too. Anyway, great party.” said Yeri.
“Thank you.”
“Here, I want introduced you to my members. ” she dragged me and I saw 4 girls laughing with each other.

“Guys!!!” yelling Yeri. They look at us.
“Who is- wait. Is this Chaeyoung? ” the girl asked.
“Yup.” said Yeri.
“Hai, my name is Seulgi.” she said.
“I'm Wendy.”
“Helloooo, my name is Joy.”
“And I'm Irene.”

I shake their hands. They are so nice.
“Nice to meet you guys. How you know me?”
“Who doesn't know BTS girlfriend and rivals, right? Plus, you are Jimin girlfriend. ” said Joy.
“W-What?”
“You guys are so cute together. ” said Seulgi. Ohh, they have a wrong idea.
“Actually, I'm not-”
“Hey baby.” I heard Jimin voice.

He give me a back hugged. Sh*t. This guy know how to make me blushed.
“Ahhh!! So sweet!!!” squealing Seulgi and Irene.
“So..this is your-” I cut Yeri.
“Yeri!!!” she confused at first but then she understand.
“I get it. Girls, come on, don't bothered this lovebirds. ” said Yeri with smirked.

They smirked at me and walked away. Aishh, this girls. Jimin turned me around to face him.
“Why you don't meet me first?” he asked.
“I find you everywhere but you nowhere yo be found.” I glare at him.
“Sorry. I talk with TXT just now.” I just rolled my eyes. Them, his eyes travel at my body until down.

Is he..checking me out? He look at me back.
“I told you not to wear something revealing. ” he said.
“It not revealing. ”
“First, the pants is short and it exposed your beautiful legs. Second, your swimming suit it exposed a little bit your chest.” said Jimin.
“First, of course this pants short because it call SHORT PANTS. Second, it not really revealing my chest because swimming suit look like a skirt so it hide all of it.”

He just sigh.
“Don't take off that hoodie.” he said.
“How I want to swim?”
“Don't swim.” he smirked. I glare at him.

Continue ~