Chapter 76: Sweet Pool Party Pt.2

This is the best pool party I ever had. I decide to grab a cup from the kitchen. I
“Where are you going?” Tzuyu asked.
“Take a cup for me to drink.” she nods.

I went to the kitchen. I take the cup from the cabinet.
“Hey, Chae. What are you doing ?” Jin asked as he come in and wash his hands.
“For the second time, take a cup.” he look at me confusedly.
“What you mean by 'second time'?” he asked.
“Tzuyu asked me and I said the same answer. ”

He nods. Suddenly...

Ding dong ding dong

Our head turn to the door then we look at each other.
“You guys invite someone else again?”
“I don't think so- oh!! Maybe...it was EXO.” he said.
“I'll get it. ” I rush to the door.

I open the door and Jin was right. It was them.
“Oh hey guys!!! I thought you didn't came.”
“We will. Hoseok said you want us to come.” said Sehun. I smile at them and let them in. Then, someone turn on my favorite song. It was 'Dance Monkey'.
“That my favorite song!! What are you guys waiting for? Come on!!!”

I rush to the backyard and I try to find my friends.
“Chae!!!!” Jennie yelled. I saw they dance. I love this song very much. I run to them.
“It was your favorite song!!” yelled Lisa. I nods and we start to dance.

Everyone crowded to see us dance. I swing my hips and this song theme is sexy so I dance followed by Lisa and Jennie. I think in in my own world. I followed the beat and I glance at Jennie and Lisa, they also in their own world.

I can heard people cheering on us. I saw Chanyeol staring at me but maybe..my hallucinations? Suddenly, someone hold my waist and I stop dancing. I look back and saw Jimin looking at me with lust and seductive.

He leaned on my ear.
“Dance for me. ” he whispered. He hold my waist and bring me closer to him and pressed my body on him. I don't know what happened to me and I just dance. I swing my hips and do whatever that call sexy dance. Did I drink something? I felt like drunk right now.
“ I never seen anybody do that thing you do before.” said Jimin in his deep voice.

It send me a shiver but that what make me turn on even more. We didn't care about anyone. We just dance with our dance. Jimin hands travel to my thighs. Soon, 'Get Ugly' song being play, I jump and feel the beat. Everyone join the dance.

I turned around and face Jimin. His hand still on my waist. I stare at him and smile at him. We dancing together and I bet he didn't know that EXO already arrive right? Maybe later I tell him. He hands went down and snuggle his face on my neck. I froze at my tracks but then he pull away. He smirked at me and dance.

When we felt tired, me and Jimin went to get the drink. What the funny is...I didn't realize that I'm still holding the cup. It not that I don't like sharing but...it my habit.

“That was...tiring.”
“You dance it for me? Because I ask you to dance for me and you dance.” said Jimin with smirked. My cheeks feel hot and I look away.
“I-I..I just..dance. That's all.”
“Really?” he asked with that smirked.
“Y-Yes!!”
“Then, why you're shuttering? ” he asked.
“It..um...well..ughh!!! Just forget it!!” I said.

He laughed and it show his eyes smile. I take one bottle of soju and I can feel Jimin staring at me. I look at him and raised my eyebrows. I'm the person who easy to get drunk but..I'm still think that I can handle it by myself.
“Why you staring at me? It creepy.”
“It just that...you will get drunk. ” he said.
“I-” suddenly, someone cut me.
“Chae.”

We both turn to that voice. It was...Chanyeol. Jimin already stand up and stand in front of me. I stand up also and hold his arms to stop him. His expression is change so fast. His demon side come out.

“What do you want from her?” Jimin asked. I can see his hand turn into fist.
“I...I just want to say that...I'm sorry.” he said. I heard Jimin scoffed. I elbow him and he glare at me.
“It okay Chan. Past is past.” I said with soft tone. He look at me with surprised face.
“You...You forgive me?” he asked.

He look like he can't believed that I forgive him. Meanwhile, Jimin cross his arms on his chest while look away.
“Yes. Plus, you didn't mean to do that. So..let just forgive it.” he smile at me and nods.
“Thanks. ” he said. Then, he look at Jimin.
“Jimin, I know you still not forgive but..I promise I wouldn't touch her. But, if you hurt her..I'm not hesitated to take her back.” said Chanyeol with cold tone.

Jimin look at him with cold face. They now have staring contest. Great. I'm the middle here. I decide to break silence.
“So, see you later Chan.” he look at me and smile.
“Sure. Thanks again. Bye.” before he turn around he took a glance at Jimin then walked away.

I sit back and drink soju that I take. Jimin sit at his seat back.
“You shouldn't nice with him.” he said.
“Jimin, everyone deserved a second chance.”
“Don't you see the way he look at me? It obvious that he still has feeling with you.” he said without look at me. Someone is jelly.
“Relax okay. He wouldn't. ” I keep drink.

He let out a heavy sigh and look at me.
“Anyway, don't drink too much. You will get drunk. You easy to get drunk, you know that right?” he said. I rolled my eyes.
“I'm not okay. I know my body.”

5 minutes later~

Jimin POV

“Jiminieeeeee!!!” Chae pat my head like I'm 5 years old. I narrowed my eyes on her.
“You said you wouldn't get drunk.” she just giggles and hug my arm. I let out a heavy sigh.
“It only 5 minutes but you already get drunk. I told you that you easy to get drunk.” I scolded her but I don't think it affect her. I saw she pouted slightly.
“I just...drink....” she said.

Then, she cry. What the!? Why she crying so suddenly!? Last time she drunk, she hug Yeonjun mother waist and call her mother. And now, she crying like a baby. I have to admit it, she look cute.
“You are mean~” she said.
“I'm not mean. I care about you.”
“Then, let me drink again?” she asked. She let out the 'hic' sound. I can't help but giggles.
“You can't, baby. You already drunk.”

She just silence then talk again.
“You are so nice....” she said.
“I am.”
“You are hot...” she said.
“I...am?”
“You are gentleman. ” she said.
“I am.”
“You have eyes smile.” she said.
“Thanks?”
“You have handsome face.” she said.
“Okay..why you suddenly compliment me?”

She giggles but then, I saw tears dripping from her face.
“You have warmth touch.” she said.
“Why you are crying?”
“You have...everything. It make me sad. The way you caring about me make me more...hard to forget about you. It hard for me to leave you. I hope I can tell you the tru-” she fell asleep but I catch her.

Thank god I'm with her. I'm still thinking about what she say. She still not finished the sentence. I pick her up like a bride style and went to my room. Plus, many guest already went home. I know it hard to believe it but it already 10pm. We start from afternoon until night.

I layed her slowly and kiss her forhead.

“Goodnight...baby.”

Continue ~