Chapter 22: Broken

Lisa POV

From that day, Chaeyoung become quiet. She didn't talk too much. She always went to school early than us. She didn't talk to us. When we came home from college, she went straight to her room. Sometimes, it hurt us but..we can't do anything.

Whenever Baekhyun passes us, we will glance at Chae. She will look down. We saw Baekhyun always try to talk to her but she ignore it. I don't know why it so affect her until it change her. I know she's broken. I felt pity on her. We try to cheer her up. She will smile and laugh but we know it all fake.

“Where is Chae?” Jisoo asked.
“We don't know. I even didn't see her since I wake up this morning. ” said Jennie. I let out a sigh. I stand up and walked to her room.
“I'll check on her.” I open her door and saw nothing. Like I thought. She wake up early today again. I really want to know where is she. I went downstairs.
“Let me guess. She went to school early again?” asked Jennie. I nods. Jisoo let out a deep sigh.
“Let just meet her at school.” said Jisoo.

We grab our helmet and ride to our college. After a few minutes, we arrive. We went to our locker. Our locker just beside each other. Lucky right? Chaeyoung locker is beside me. I open my locker and put my helmet.

“Unnie...where do you think she's going?” I look at my Unnie
“We also don't know, Lisa. You know Chae really talented at hide her feelings. ” said Jisoo. She's right. Chaeyoung really good at hiding her feelings. She always leave her pain behind but she didn't notice the pain still stuck on her back.
“I'm just...worried.”
“Us too. Just hope she okay.” said Jennie with smile.

I nods. I hope so. Suddenly, someone throw me a crumbled paper.
“Yah!! Who throw that!?” I turned and it was..that coconut. He stand with his friends.
“What? You think it me? Not me you dumb, dumb.” said Jungkook while rolled his eyes. What? Then, who? Suddenly, someone approach me.
“I'm sorry. It me!! I want to throw it to my friend but I throw it at the wrong way.” said the girl.
“It okay. Careful next time.” I smile sweetly at her. She smile and nod. She walked away.

I heard someone scoffed.
“Think twice before think it was me.” said Jungkook.
“I wouldn't. Because you don't deserve that 'think twice' ”
“You think I want to waste my time to throw paper at you? Better I go throw myself with girls.” said Jungkook.
“That's why..you are dick selling. ” his expression change.
“Don't call me that. Throw myself didn't mean I f*ck them. ” said Jungkook. I can see rage on his eyes.

I rolled my eyes.
“Lisa, just ignore them.” said Jisoo.
“You should teach your kid. They're really rude like you.” said Jin.
“Teach your kids also. What was their name again? I don't remember. But what I know is..one box guy, one bunny boy, and one is shortie.” said Jisoo.
“Yah!! Who you call box guy!!!???” yelling Taehyung.
“It you stupid. ” said Jennie.
“F*ck you, Jen.” said Taehyung.
“F*ck you back.” said Jennie.

Jisoo went closer to them. She point her index finger to them.
“Don't let us punch your pretty face.” said Jisoo. Wow. I didn't know Jisoo Unnie has Jennie side. I saw Jin smirked.
“Like your punch is strong. ” said Jin. Suddenly...

With one blink eyes, I already saw Jin fell on the ground while holding his face.
“My face!!” he whined. Jisoo just smirked victories.

Jimin POV

This girls...really gangster. I saw Jin being punch by Jisoo. Uuuu, that must be hurt.  I saw them from school main door. I just about to went to them but after saw this incident...let just watch they fight. I don't want to get involve because- wait.

One..two..three...only three. Where is Chaeyoung? Is that why I don't- Nahh~ maybe I should walking around since it still early.

“Yah!! You punch my handsome face!!!” yelling Jin.
“Handsome face? Tch. If it handsome..I wouldn't punch it.” said Jisoo back. All students look at them. I guess I should go before they saw me.

I walked out and went to our college park. I walk slowly to feel the wind. Suddenly, I saw...Chae? She stand in front of lake. What she doing here?

Chaeyoung POV

“I love you too...as sister.” Baekhyun word still stuck inside my head. Why I felt so hurt? I thought...he love me. It so hurt...

“Someone is broken.” I know that voice. Ughh!! Why he must be here. It a bad time.
“What do you want, jerk?” I said without look at him.
“Pissed you.” he said. I can tell he is smirking right now.
“Whatever.” I walked away. I felt like he following me.
“Are you still followed me?” I still not look at his face. If I do, I'm annoyed.
“I'm bored. Let's talk?” Jimin asked. Talk? It was the first time he said that. What wrong with him today?
“What wrong with you? You're not fever, aren't you?”
“No. Why?” he asked.
“Nothing. It just..you never ask to talk.”
“Like you said...can't enemy take a break from fighting? ” he mocking me.

I rolled my eyes.
“So cheesy. It disgusting. ”
“It not cheesy. I just want take a break from bickering with you. Sometimes I felt tired to change words with you.” said Jimin. I stop and turned to face with him.
“I don't know you can be tired also.”
“I'm human okay. Plus, we can be friend when we take a break. ” said Jimin.

My eyes widened when heard that. I froze at my track. Friends? Why he suddenly asked to be his friend? Weird. It freak me out. I snapped out from my thought when heard children sounds playing. I look at him. He stare at him. Our eyes lock. I fall deep in his eyes. His brown eyes...so beautiful. Wait, I notice that I didn't disturbed myself when thought about him.

Jimin POV

Why I don't notice this before. Her blue eyes is so sparkling. It like I drowned in her eyes. Our eyes lock. I felt like..I can't take my eyes off from her. Her long red hair. So smooth. Her pink soft lips..so kissable. Her red chubby cheeks. Her white skin. Everything so perfect. Wait. I notice that I didn't say anything to stop myself from thought about her. Suddenly..

HONK!!!

We snapped out from our deep thought. We looked away awkwardly. Then, she broke the silence.
“Look, we can't be friends. ” said Chae. I look at her.
“And..why is that?” I smirked. She look around and found something. She take dead leaf and rock.
“Here. This is me as a leaf. This is you as a rock because you stubborn like rock.” said Chaeyoung. I can't help but giggles.
“Leaf and rock are different right?” she asked.

I nods.
“We're from different category. Leaf and rock can't getting along. Leaf is weak same like me. But, they can fight back by get help from wind. So it mean, I'm weak but my friends help me to fight you back. So...we can't be friends. ” said Chaeyoung and dropped the things. She walked away just like that.

Whatever. You're the one who stubborn here.

Continue ~