Chapter 79: She's... gone...

Chaeyoung POV

I already arrive at the airport. I walked slowly because I felt...sad. Suddenly, my phone ringing.

“H-Hello?”
“Chae, stay wherever you are. Don't move.” said Jimin.
“You know about it right?” I said while I walked to the aeroplane after checking in or anything that I have to do.
“Chae, please..don't leave.” said Jimin.
“I'm sorry...”
“Chae..please-” I hang up before he could talk.

Without me knowing, I already inside the aeroplane.

Jimin POV

She hang up before I could talk. Sh*t!! I hit the steering. Please...Chae.. Don't leave. I drive as fast as I can. I didn't mind if I'm accident. As long as I can meet her.

After a few minutes, I arrive. I rush inside and try to find her. I try to call her but she didn't answer it. I look for her like a lost child who try to look his mother.

Please..don't take her away from me....please...
Suddenly...

A flight to Australia already departed

My body froze when heard it. I'm breath heavily.

Departed...

Departed...

Departed...

Departed...

She's...gone....

For real, she is gone. The girl that I love is...left. Why I didn't find this out!? Why I'm not notice this!!?? This is all my fault!!! I felt my tears dripping from my face. I know she think it her fault. But actually...it our fault.

I hope I can rewind the past...

“Wow, so brave after mess with me.”

Don't think that way, pretty face.”

“What? Can't enemy take a break from fighting? ”

“Well, who want to dream about you? Even in real world I didn't wish to meet you.”

“Take your hands from me!!!!”

“Why you always there whenever I want to take food!?”

Strangers turn into enemy, enemy turn into friends, friends turn into lover. Chae...I hope I can see you...I didn't confess with you yet..please...why you left me.....

°^°^°^°

Taehyung POV