Chapter 47: Piggyride

I thought it easy to take care of Chaeyoung but...I'm wrong. Absolutely wrong.

"Chae, stop!!" I keep pull her from hugging that lady waist.
"Eomma!!!" she whined.
"Oh, I'm not your mother!!" that lady said. I don't know who is she but I think she around...50 years above? I think.
"Chae!! Come on!! That is not your mother!!!" I pull and pull her.
"Don't pull me!!" she hug that lady waist more tight.

This girl seriously crazy!! The others come to us and gasp to see Chae.
"Chaeyoung!! What are you doing!?" Jennie asked.
"I'm not leaving my mother!!!" she yelled.
"Mother? Chae, your mother is at Australia. " said Lisa.
"No!!!" she yelled.
"Chae let her go!!' I keep pull her but she didn't even listening.

I'm not let her drunk next time. Suddenly, Yeonjun came.
"What so crowded here?" asked Yeonjun. Soon, he saw the scene, he gasp.
"Eomma!? Chae!? Jimin!?" he yelled.
"Eomma?"
"Yeonjun!! This girl is going crazy!!" said that lady. Yeonjun went to us and hold Chae shoulder.
"Chae, let my mother go." he said.
"This is my mother!! " said Chaeyoung.

I can't stand this anymore. I pick her over my shoulder. She keep hit my back and whined.
"Sorry ruin your party."
"Nah~ it okay. Chaeyoung is drunk. " said Yeonjun.
"That girl is drunk? Oh my!! I'm sorry to call her crazy just now." said the lady.
"It okay. She is crazy when drunk."
"Let me down!!" whined Chaeyoung.
"How about you bring her to guest room. Let her rest first. " said Yeonjun mother.

"Thanks aunt and sorry about before." she smile gentle at me.
"It okay young man. Take care of your girlfriend. " said aunt. Girlfriend? Look like this girl is really suitable for me.
"Sure aunt. " I bring her to guest room.
"Jimin, take care of her!! She might do something dumb again!!" yelled Jisoo.
"Okay!!"

We went to guest room and close the door. I layed Chaeyoung on the bed. She pouted at me.
"Why you make that face?"
"I want my mother. " she said. She sulk with me.
"Chae, like Lisa said. Your mother is at Australia. " I sit beside her. She cross her arms on her chest.
"You are so jerk."

I laughed at her action.
"You are so cute when angry plus drunk." I giggles at her but suddenly...
"Owww!!!!" a flying pillow hit my face. I open my eyes and saw Chaeyoung already out from bed while holding another pillow.
"Why you hit me!? Espicallly on my handsome face!!!"

She stick out her tongue at me.
"Hehehe, that what you got." said Chae. Then, she let out a hic sound. It cute.
"So you want to fight?" I smirked at her. She smirked back. She still drunk actually because her cheeks still red. That the sign of her drunk.
"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" she throw all the pillow at me so do I.

"Is that what you got?" she climb on the bed and hit me with pillow.
"Jimin you will died!!" said Chae while hit me with pillow. I defense myself with my hands while laughing. Then, my back already touch the soft bed. She went on top of me and keep hitting me.
"Okay okay!! I'm died!!"

She laughed and stop hit me.
"I'm win!!" she raised her hands on the air. I let out a giggles at her.

This is my first time having fun with her like this but sadly, she drunk. I bet she didn't remembered anything what happened. Then, I felt someone snoring at my chest. I look down and it was..my kitten.

I notice our position. If she realize our position, she will blushed. I laughed when thought that. I hug her and stroke her hair. She really catch my heart. Oh god, I hope I can hug her always. When I look at her face, it make me happy. I felt my eyes is heavy also so I felt asleep. That how are we. I sleep at the bed with Chaeyoung on top of me.

•••••

I felt so comfortable and I guess...I don't want to wake up. I felt so sleepy and-
“WAKE UP, JIMINIE!!!” Chae hit me with pillow. My eyes shut open and sit up.
“Why!? Is this house on fire!?” she silence for awhile then bursts into laughter.
“What are you talking about? ” she laughed so hard while holding her stomach.
“It not funny. Why you wake me up so early?” I layed back on the bed.

She stop laughing and wipe her tears.
“The others already left.” said Chae.
“Oh really- wait what!? ” I sit up again with shocked expression.
“Yes, the others already left. I don't know how to go home so...I wake you up.” said Chae. I groaned frustratedly and flip my hair. I know what they plan. Just wait my friends. Wait for my revenge.
“What time is it?”

She take her phone.
“It...9:30 am.” said Chae. How we want to go home?
“I don't want to being a burden to Yeonjun and his mother so...can we walked home? The girls at your dorm, everyone is there already. ” said Chaeyoung. Talking about Yeonjun mother, I bet she's not remember about last night. Better just keep secret.
“Are you sure?”
“Yup. ” she replied with sweet smile.

I laughed at her and we went out. We walked downstairs and met Yeonjun.
“Yeonjun-ah!! Thanks for let us stay here.” said Chaeyoung.
“It okay. My mother said sorry to you.” said Yeonjun.
“Sorry? For what?” she asked.
“For-” before he finished I give him a hug bro.
“Hey Yeonjun, thanks again dude!!!” he look at me confusedly.

I leaned on his ear and whispered.
“She didn't remember. Just keep it secret. ”
“Ohhh, okay.” he said.
“What are you guys whispering about?” Chaeyoung asked.
“Nothing. Just a guy stuff.” said Yeonjun. She narrowed her eyes then nods slightly.
“So, we have to go. See you later!!”
“Bye!!!” said Yeonjun while wave a goodbye.

We walked home together. Is it far? Umm, yes it is. Well, if we use car, maybe around 20 or 30 minutes like that to arrive but if we walked...maybe 1 hour? I don't know exactly.
“Jimin.” she called.
“Hm?”
“Can I have piggyride?” she asked.
“Why?”
“I'm dizzy and my head is still hurt. Can I? ” she use her puppy eyes that no one can resist. This girl is really good at this.

I let out a heavy sigh and knee down.
“Hop on.” she jump like a excited kid who just got lollipop. She hop on my back.
“Are you ready?”
“Sure I does!!” she said.

I stand up and walked. She her chin on my shoulder. It peaceful silence not awkward, but peaceful. Suddenly, Chaeyoung broke the silence.
“Last night was fun.” she said. Oh no. Did she remember that she hug Yeonjun mother waist!?
“W-What you mean?”
“You know, partying and have pillows fight with you.” said Chae.
“Wait, you remember even you drunk?”
“Yes. Just a pillow fight. ” said Chae.

I let out a sigh of relief.
“When I'm drunk, did I do something embarrassing in front of people?” she asked.
“Uhhh, nope. You don't. Never. ”
“Really? You look like nervous. Did you hide something from me?” she asked.
“You know what? Just forget it. Let's go home.”

She stare at me for awhile then nods agreement. I can't let her know about it. If she know, she will freak out and who knows what happened next. After a while, I heard someone snoring on my shoulder. I turned my head and I found Chaeyoung sleeping.

Her arms are on my neck. She so pretty. I learned something about her. She can be clingy, can be a burden, can be cute, can be sweet and can be rude. I laughed silently and with happy heart I walked home just because one girl in my life.

Continue ~