Chapter 25: Move on

Today, I felt really sore and hot. I think..it because of practice. I get out from my bed and slowly walking toward bathroom. I do my routine and wear crop top blue hoodie and short black pants. I went downstairs.

"Morning!!" I saw Jennie at the couch while eat her bread.
"Morning!! What wrong? You look...pale." said Jennie.
"Maybe because of practice too much. I didn't have enough sleep."
"You should take care of yourself. " said Jisoo who came out nowhere.
"Unnie is right, Chae. We only have 2 more weeks after summer vacation and after that..me and you have to do the project and we also need to do extra performance. It can be tiring." said Jennie.
"I will take care of myself. "
"Great. Can you wake Lisa up. We have practice. " said Jisoo.

I just about say something but Jennie cut me.
"I will. " said Jennie.
"Thanks Jen. I want to go to Tea4 cafe. See you guys at studio."
"Okay bye!!" they wave at me.

I ride my bike and wear helmet. I rife to cafe because I want to get some coffee to keep wake me up. Once I arrive, I lark my bike and take off my helmet. I went inside and order.
"Welcome to Tea4. What can I do for you Ms?" she said.
"Umm..give me coffee and cheesecake. "
"Sure. Coming right up!!" she said and a walked away. I take out my phone and look at my IG. Suddenly...
"Baekhyun-ah!! Over here!!" when I heard his name I turned around and saw....him.
"Hai baby. Sorry for taking too long." said Baekhyun with sweet smile.

Oh..I just hoping you smile like to me. "He don't love and you don't have to care"..."He's not the only guy in this world." Lisa word repeat inside my head. She's right. I see him as...my brother. I gained my courage and walked to him. He didn't even realize I'm standing right in front him because he staring at his..girlfriend.

"Hey,Baek." they look at me.
"Chae!! Long time no see." said Baekhyun happily.
"Baek, who is this?" she asked.
"Baby, this is my friend, Chaeyoung. She just like my sister, didn't she?" said Baekhyun. Ouch. But it okay..I already move on.
"She is. Ouhhh, you really look like Yana." she said.
"Yana? Who's that?"
"She is my stepsister but she already passed away. Oh!! And this is my girlfriend that I talk about. Her name is Yeri. She also same college with us. " said Baekhyun.
"Oh..hai, nice to meet you. " we shake hands.
"Nice to meet you too. I'm from Red Velvet group. I bet you're...from Blackpink group right? BTS biggest rival." said Yeri.

I giggles when heard it.
"I am. Don't take is personally. " I let out my giggles.
“Chae, why you try to ignore me this whole time? I'm trying to talk with you but you always distance yourself from me. Did I do something wrong?” he asked. I wish I can tell you but...I can't.
“I just being moody that all.” I cough.
“Are you okay, Chae? Your face look pale.” said Yeri.
“I'm fine. Totally. ”
“You guys are practice dance right? It must be tiring while practice at this hot weather.” Baekhyun asked. I nods.
“I can't wait to see your performing at the stage.” said Yeri.

S-Stage? What she mean by stage?
“Yeri, what you mean by..performing at stage?”
“Huh? You don't know? Mrs Lee announced it before summer holiday. She said..your project will be performed at first day of school because that time also our principal birthday. That's why she ask you guys to make extra performance. ” said Yeri.

How I even didn't know that!? Did my friends know this?
“Why Mrs Lee didn't informed to us?”
“Maybe she knew you will say no because you and BTS are not good with each other.” said Yeri while giggling. She's right. I should ask the others about this.
“Coffee and Cheesecake is waiting!! ” yelled the waiter.
“I need to go now. It nice to meet you Yeri. Baekhyun.. I will go.”
“Okay. Take care!!” they said.

I get my order and went out. I felt my head is dizzy. I put my food inside my bike. You know what I mean. I sit on my bike but then I felt something sharp hit my head. Why my head so hurt. I felt hot. I cough again and again. Then, I sneezing two times.

My body not in good shape. I guess. But I can hold it. I put my helmet on and drive.

Jimin POV

“Better you shut your mouth or else!!!” yelled Taehyung.
“We wouldn't go easy on you!!!” said Jungkook.
“Like we care.” said Lisa while rolled her eyes.
“Oh, come on. It just a shoes. How can shoes so important? Such a dummy. ” said Jennie.
“Who you calling dummy!?” said Taehyung.

They arguing about shoes. Jennie accidentally spilled some coffee at his shoes. So, Taehyung pay it back. Now, they arguing about it but Jennie didn't care about her shoes because she have many of it.

“Ughh!! You!! such a b*tch!!!” yelled Jennie.
“I'm not. You are!!” yelled Taehyung.
“You are!!”
“You are!!”
They keep say the same word but then the door open revealing Chaeyoung with food on her hands.
“It looks like foodie is come.” I smirked at her. She just rolled her eyes. Weird. Usually, she will talk back. Anyway, she look...pale.

She put her food down. I just shrugged my shoulder and went to my phone. I saw a bunch of message. I open it..and it was...my father.

“Hey, son. How are you?”
“Maybe you are busy right now. ”
“Son, can we met?”
“But I'd you don't want..it okay.”

Father...he text me? After leaving me...he came back.
“Jimin.”

What he doing here? I didn't want to see his face. He's the one who make my mother died. He even didn't care about it.
“Jimin.”

Such a jerk. My mother will still alive if he don't choose his work over me and mother.
“PARK JIMIN!!!” I snapped out from my thought when heard Chaeyoung yelling.
“You want to stand there to keep ne waiting like an idiot or practice so that I can get out from this stupid project. ” said Chaeyoung while her hands on her waist. I smile and look at her.
“You really want to get out, huh?”
“I do. Now...let's practice!! ” she yelled.

Such an annoying. I let out a heavy sigh. I practice with her but my mind still think about my father. I keep thinking it until...

“Ahh!!” my leg accidently stepped Chaeyoung ankle. She fell down.

Continue ~