Chapter 60: Busted

Chaeyoung POV

"Shoot!!!!"
"Yah!! Chae!! Move!!"
"ARGHHHHH!!!"
"Behind you!!!"
"NOOOOOO!!!!"

GAME OVER

I put the toy gun back at it place.
"The zombie is behind you just now." said Lisa while put the toy gun back.
"I didn't notice it."
"Just say that you suck at this game." said Lisa while smirked. I gasp.
"No!! I just don't notice that zombie behind me and it..full stop."
"Yeah yeah, whatever. " said Lisa.

We find another game to play. We already play many games from this morning. Then, we saw racing game. Lisa smirked at me because she know I'm suck at it.
"Let's play it!!" said Lisa. I rolled my eyes. Then, I just remember when and Baekhyun make a deal that time. It the time where I fall in love with him. I'm stup*d that time. Fall in love too easy. Past is past.

I walked to Lisa.
"Do you have tokens more?" Lisa asked. I look at her.
"I don't have it. "
"I don't have money right now to buy tokens. You?" she asked.
"My purse already empty because we buy to much tokens for play." I said while open my purse. I guess we play and buy tokens without look at our money.
"Awww, how we want to play..." she whined.

I giggles and tapped her shoulder.
"Let's play it next time. I'm just kidding. I have money but...it only enough for eat."
"Really? Hmm..maybe next time." said Lisa.
"Let's eat?" she smile at me.
"Sure!!" she dragged me out.

•••••

We eat street food and sit at our bike while eating.
"Mmmm, it so delicious. " said Lisa.
"You are right." I about to take a bit but I saw my phone vibrates. Then I notice that my phone vibrates this whole time. I set it to vibrate if I have text that I don't read. I take out and saw unread messages from Jimin. My lips turn into smile.

"Hey Chae, Jennie said you are fever. So, do you want me to buy some food for you?"

So overprotective huh? I chuckles and Lisa look at me weirdly.
"What wrong?" she asked.
"Nothing. Finished it quick. It already...7pm. Jennie and Jisoo will angry if we come home late so we need to finished the racing fast." I finished eat my food and throw it into dustbins. Lisa nods and finished her food.

While waiting her finished, I replied Jimin.

"It okay. I'm fine. :)"

Then I put my phone back inside my pocket. I saw Lisa already finished so we decide to meet that street racing. We wear our helmet and start our engine. But before that, my phone ringing. I take out and put it in speaker.

"Hello?"
"Chae!! Lisa!! Where are you, right now!?" Jisoo asked.
"Outing. "
"What!? I thought you guys at home!!??" she yelled.
"We're bored so we out. What's going on?"
"Do you forget about our racing with that as*hole?" she said.
"We're on our way to go there. Meet us there"
"Okay. Take care." said Jisoo.
"Sure. Bye!!"

We hang up and drive to meet the others there. It take a few minutes and we finally arrive. We saw Jennie and Jisoo already there. We park our bike in front of them. I already can see William look at me with that ugly smirked. I take off my helmet and fix my hair.

"I thought you didn't came after that accident. " he said.
"Well, at least I came and it better than cheating."
"So..you said I'm cheating? " he said. Yes!!! You fu*ker!!!!
"I just say it. I don't know you admit it." I smirked at him. The girls try to hold their laughed.
"Funny. " he said.
"I didn't make any funny joke?"

He went closer with me.
"I have something better than racing." he said.
"What?"
"Let's meet at my house.," he whispered. When Jimin said this, I'm sure my face get hot but..if this as*hole say it...it make me disgusting with him.
"No thanks." I about to step back but he hold my wrist.
"YAHH!! WHY YOU TOUCH HER!!" yelling Jennie.
"Let me go!!"
"Guys, take one of her friends. Just choose. Except for this one. It mine." said William with smirked.

I try to escaped but can't. His friends start to grab my friends and they struggle to fight back. We never met this wild animals. BTS never touch us when we are enemy.
"I'm sorry, did you say 'it'? For your information, I'm not your toy!!!" I try to pull my wrist but his grip it tight.
"Come on baby girl." he pull me into his arms and hold waist.
"Let me go you b*tch!!!!" I push him but no use.

Jennie try to punch and anything else but this wild animals is too strong. I saw Jisoo almost cry and I saw Lisa also.
"Let go of them!! You hurting them!!!"
"But I love their tears." said Choimin.
"Fu*k off!!!" said Jisoo.
"You disgusting animals!! " yelling Lisa. The guy slaps Lisa so hard.
"LISA!!!!" we yelled.

I saw she stunned and followed by tears.
"Yah!! How dare you slaps her!!" Jennie shouted.
"You are monster!! " yelled Jisoo and her tears also come out.
"Of course we are. Now, let's go." he bring me over his shoulder.
"Yah!! Let me go!!!"
"CHAE!!!" they yelled.

He about to bring me to his car.
"LET ME G-"

BROOM!!!!

Our attention now at 4 cars park behind our motorbikes. Then, one figures come out from car to car. It dark so we can't see who is it.
"Who the f*ck are you." William asked harshly. Then, the 4 figures come closer and....

My heart calm down when saw the person that I wanted to meet right now.
"I guess you touch what is mine, William. " said Jimin. His face is dark, full of rage and no lights in her eyes. I saw the same expression at Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook. How they know we're here? Did someone told them?
"J-Jimin?" William shuttering.

They know each other? Jungkook saw Lisa crying sobbing. Soon he saw red marks and tears from Lisa, he come closer to them and...punch the guy.
"What did you do to her?" Jungkook asked and clenched his fist. Lisa hold his arms and cry. The guy shaking in fear.
"S-Sorry, Jungkook. I do-don't know that s-she is your girlfriend. " he said.
"YOU-" Jungkook about to attack him again but Lisa hold his arms tight. Jungkook expression softened and he just glare at him.

Jin glare at the guy who holding Jisoo. He didn't say anything but sign to let go of Jisoo. The guy shaking in fear and let go of Jisoo. She run to Jin arms. Jin didn't use any violence but he will use when he needed.

"Better.let.go.of.her." said Taehyung. Choimin let of Jennie and she punch him.
"That what you got." said Jennie. Taehyung went to her.
"Not like that, babe. Like this..." he punch Choimin and he fell down. Then, he kick on his stomach.
"You touch her..you died. We know you girls here because we followed Jisoo and Jennie when they leave." said Taehyung. What!? Oh god...they must suspected something that why.

William put me down and push me to Jimin. I almost fell down but he catch me.
"Sorry!! I don't know she was your girlfriend!! " said William.
"Chae, did he hurt you?" Jimin asked.

Continue ~