Chapter 15: Project

I just ignore him and find another seat. I take the tissue out from my bag and wipe my face and my hair.
“You okay?” Jennie asked.
“Totally. ” I replied with smile.

Mrs Lee came in. She put all her stuff.
“Okay class. Today, I have announcement to make.” said Mrs Lee. I feel..something bad gonna happened but I don't know what.
“We will make a project partner. ” said Mrs Lee. Ohhh..that's why I feel this feeling.
“What project, Mrs?” asked the student.
“Ohh, I bet you will like it.” said Mrs Lee while smiling. I hope it good.
“It was.....CHOREOGRAPHY PROJECT!!!!” yelled Mrs Lee.

Choreography!!?? I love dancing!! Very much!!!
“But..it should be a partner. And I will choose your partner. ” said Mrs Lee. Everyone start groaning. The teacher start to tell them their partner. I keep waiting for my name. I really hope to partner with Jennie. I'm really nervous.
“Jennie with Rose and Jimin with Taehyung. ” said Mrs Lee.

Me and Jennie hug and feel really happy.
“I can't believed we being partner. ” said Jennie.
“Me too!!”
“Yes!! We will make a great move Tae!!” said Jimin while fist bump him.
“We will make a great team.” said Taehyung.
Suddenly, teacher spoke.
“Oh!! I'm sorry. Wrong information. Rose with Jimin and Jennie with Taehyung.” said Mrs Lee. Did I heard it right? We silence and still process what just happened. Did I heard Jimin name? Oh...no...
“NOOOOO!!!!!!!” four of us yelling at the same time.

••••

Jisoo and Lisa looked at us with pity eyes. Jennie and I put our head on the table. We didn't have appetite to eat.
“Come on, you guys. It not a big deal.” said Lisa.
“That right. It just a project. Cheer up.” said Jisoo.
“I can't believed that I being partner with that jerk!? How is that even impossible?”
“Ughh!! I swear if that box boy flirt or tease me, I'm not hesitated to kill him!!” said Jennie while slammed the table but not too loud.
“Calm down, Jen. We didn't want you to go in jail.” said Jisoo.
“Plus, four of you are good dancer. I know we're enemy but...if you don't do this project perfectly, you will failed.” said Lisa.
“I don't fu*king care about that project. ” I lifted my gaze and put my chin on my palm hands while my elbow on the table.
“Why teacher must partner you guys with them? Out of 30 student why it must be you guys.” said Jisoo. Both of us let out a heavy sigh.
“We don't know.” we said.

I glance at Jimin. They are not far from us. Just 2 tables from us. He talking with his hyung. I think they talking about what happened just now. Suddenly, someone called my name.
“Chae!!” it Chanyeol.
“Hey chan. What's up?”
“Good. Anyway, like I said, I'll introduced you with my other members but you gone so sudden. So, I have to wait. Then, I'm so glad I met you.” said Chanyeol. I giggles. The girls looked at me with...worried. Why they looked at me like that?
“Oh. Here is my members. This is Kai.” said Chanyeol.
“Hai, Chaeyoung. Chanyeol talk about you a lot.” said Kai. I smiled at him.
“This is Sehun.” said Chanyeol.
“Hello. Nice to meet you Chae.” said Sehun
“And this is Baekhyun.” said Chanyeol. He just smile at me. Maybe he is quiet type.
“Only this your members? I heard from people you guys have 9 members. ”
“Some of them are not coming. So..maybe next time you met them.” said Chanyeol. Wait, I felt uneasy. I felt...someone stared at me. I just shrugged it.
“Hey, want to hang out with us after school?” asked Sehun.
“He's right. My treat today!!” said Kai. We laughed at his act.
“Sure, why not.” said Jisoo.
“Great. See you girls at Flower Cafe after school.” said Chanyeol.

We nods. They walked away and went to their table. I turned to looked at my friends back but they all looked at me.
“What? Is something wrong?”
“How close you and Chanyeol? ” Lisa asked.
“Not really? Why?”
“Nothing. We just...um...whenever we talked with them...don't you feel someone is staring at you?” Jennie asked. They're right. I felt it too.
“I do. Well, maybe our feeling playing with us. Just forget it.”

They nodded agreement. We continue our talked and make a joke or anything else.

••••

I'm at my locker arranged my stuff. It super messy. It only been 3 months and it already like this!? My locker have 5 my favorite chips, my books , my spear clothes for emergency, my stationary, my headphones. It take a while to clean my locker. After I finished clean up, I close it. I let out a sigh. It soooooo tiring. I walked away peaceful but then, someone pull me into empty classroom.

“Ahhh!!-mmmm” I about to yell but someone close my mouth.
“Calm down, Chipmunks. ” it male voice. It so husky. The light open and...
“JIMIN!?” he smirked at me. I slapped his hands.
“Are you nuts!? Why you bring me here and locked me here with you, jerk!?”
“Can you calm your ass down?” said Jimin annoyed. He sit at the chair and take out a cigarette.
“You smoking!?” I can't believed he is smoking person.
“Why? Is it wrong?” he asked.
“No it not but..I just can't believed it.” he scoffed at me.
“Don't judge me. It not always. Just sometimes.” he said. I looked at him. Not looked but stare. I never heard anything about his family. Is he leave alone? Does he lose someone like me? He catch me stare at him.
“I know I'm hot. Don't stare too much.” said Jimin. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.
“Many guy in this world more hot and handsome than you. Sorry not sorry. ” I sit at the teacher table.

He looked at me.
“Tch. No one as handsome as me.” he said. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Suddenly...
Chae...” I heard a voice. I lifted my gaze and saw Alice, my sister standing there. She smiling at me. Then, she slowly faded. I forgot to tell that I have trouble with my mind. I can't help it. I can't stop blaming myself. I can't stop forget about her. I always hallucination her. I always heard her voice.
“Yah!!” I snapped out from my mind when heard Jimin calling.
“W-What?”
“You're in deep thought. ” said Jimin. I just looked down.
“Jimin. Do you have family? ” he silence for while. Then, he talked.
“My mother died. My father left me. I live with my friends. ” said Jimin emotionless. I looked at him. I know it hard for him.
“It hard right? When you lost someone then...she keep appeared in front of you. You always heard her voice like she beside you. When you try to stop thinking about her..but it still stuck on you.”

I can't hold my tears and it dripping from my face. Jimin notice it.
“I always saw my sister everywhere until doctor said I have problem with my mind. I just..I just miss her. If I don't fight with her that time, she will still beside me. But, what can I do? Nothing. I only can accept the fate. Even it hurt.” what wrong with me? Why I'm crying in front of him!?
“My parents try their best to get me out of this pain but...they can't. I live in consequences. ” then, I notice Jimin stand up and went to me. As fast as I can I wiped my tears.
“Don't near me, jerk.” he keep coming.
“Yah-” he touch both of my thigh and separate it and he standing between it. His other hands touch my cheeks while his other hands holding the cigarette. I froze by his action. I don't know why but I let him do that.
“Stop crying. I hate to see you hurt. I want to see you..happy like always, Chae. ” said Jimin.

Continue ~