Roy is the big bad cat

It was a normal day in the traffic light trio's house. Manny was playing with his toys while Harry and Robin were cuddling on the couch watching their favorite show. It was a peaceful afternoon for them.

Then suddenly the phone rang. Harry got up to go get it.

"Hello?" Harry asked. There was talking from the other side of the phone. Harry froze in place.

"W-What? Why would he... Alright I'm coming..." Harry mumbled, hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked. Harry looked at him and Manny.

"Robin, I need to talk to you alone." Harry said in an urgent tone. Robin looked concerned.

"Manny, sweetheart, stay here ok?" Robin told the small child. Manny nodded, continuing to play with his toys. Robin went with Harry to their kitchen to talk.

"Harry, what happened?" Robin asked.

Harry sighed. "It's Roy."

Robin's eyes widened. When they found out that Manny had been physically and mentally abused by Roy, they took the little boy in and turned In Roy to the police. They haven't officially adopted Manny yet. They were waiting for his 9th birthday to surprise him. 

"W-What?" Robin stuttered.

"The police station just called me. They said that Roy wants Manny back. He attacked one of the guards! They obviously overpowered him, but you get the picture. They also said he wanted to talk to me. I don't know what he wants but I know well enough he won't stop this madness until I go to him." Harry explained to him.

Robin was shocked. His face grew red as he gritted his teeth. "He has the FUCKING NERVE TO-!" Harry held his shoulders.

"Robin relax." Harry told him.

"I CAN'T RELAX! ROY THINKS HE CAN JUST TAKE BACK MANNY! AFTER EVERYTHING HE DID?! I JUST- GAAAAH!" Robin yelled.

"Robin please." Harry rubbed his shoulders to calm him down. "It's going to be OK. We won't let him go near Manny." He reassured the angry duck.

"N-No..." A voice from behind them said. They turned around to see Manny standing next to them. He look as if he was on the verge of crying.

"Oh my god, Manny! I told you to stay in the roo-" Robin said before getting interrupted by Manny.

"I have to talk to him." Manny says firmly.

"H-Huh?" Robin said.

"I want to talk to my dad, face to face." Manny repeats.

"Wh-What?! No! We can't let you go near him again! He'll hurt you!" Robin frantically said.

"Please! I can't live like this! I don't want to be scared my whole life!" Manny began to cry a bit.

"Manny, please understand! We just want to protect you!" Robin pleaded.

"...I know. I'm just...tired of being scared." Manny rubbed his arm, holding back his tears.