Part 2

Payal ran to khushi and said: khushi..ab kya hoga?(what will happen now?)

Khushi was still in a state of shock..the only thing that was going on in her head was ten days.

Khushi and payal's parents came back and  were absolutely devastated at the news. Their mother garima, their father shashi and their buaji madhumati could not figure out a way to save the situation.

 Khushi: amma, babuji aap log himmat mat hariye, hum log koi na koi hal zarur nikal lenge..(please don't lose hope..we will find out a way)

Buaji: arey kaise nikalenge hal..humri to kuch samajh mein nehi aa raha hai nandkisore..ee sab kaa ho gaya...ab hum sab kaha jayenge (I can't understand anything...how did this happen? Where will we go now?)

Khushi: hamari to yeh samajh mein nehi aa raha hai ki shuklaji ne itna bara kadam kisisey bina kahey kaise uthaliya(I don't understand how shuklaji did this without informing anyone)

Shashi: shuklaji ka kehena hai ki unhe paison ki zarurat thi isliye jab arnav singh raizada ne unhe itni bari kimat di to unhone mana nehi kiya(he says that he needed money and the amount arnav singh raizada offered was difficult to ignore)

Khushi: arnav singh raizada?

Shashi: haan wohi jo yahaan aaye they.. A R Industries ke malik(yes the guy who came here...owner of A R Industries)

Khushi: lekin babuji aisa kaisey..hey devi maaiya yeh kaisi pariksha le rahe hai aap hamari (but how can he...Oh God..why are you testing us like this?)

The next day many families left the place. Khushi tried to stop them saying that she would make everything alright.

Khushi: vimla mausi, aap log kyun jaa rahe hai...hum sab milke koi na koi hal zarur nikalenge, iss mushkil ghari mein agar aap log sath chhor denge to kaise chalega (why r u all going? We will find out a way..if you all leave like this then how will we fight this battle)

Vimla mausi: bitiya woh bohot aamir aadmi hai...meri mano to tum sab bhi kahi aur rehene kaa bandobast karlo (he is very rich..listen to me and even you people look for a place to stay)

Seeing her neighbours go khushi also lost all hope. But then she looked at her parents and thought that she had to fight the battle. She sold off the little amount jewellery that her mother had left for her, but managed to get only a lakh. She looked for a job and got a small one but that was not of any help.

It was the morning of the tenth day when khushi decided to go to arnav's office and meet him.

Hum haar gaye devi maaiya, hum haar gaye...hum aapne ghar ko nehi bacha paye...ab bas ek akhri ummeed baki hai, hum unke pass jayenge aur unse minnatey karenge...humey apne amma babuji ke liye yeh karna hi hoga...khushi thought crying.(I have lost..i have lost..i couldn't save my home...now I have only one hope left...I will go and beg infront of him...I have to do this for my parents)

She found out arnav's office address and headed towards it. Tears were flowing from her eyes constantly. She was about to cross the road when a lady in her early thirties was trying to cross the road in her hurry, she had some problem in her leg and was limping while walking. She was in the middle of the road when she lost her balance and a car hit her. She went and fell on the other side of the road and started bleeding profusely. Khushi ran towards her and saw blood oozing out from her head. She fell unconscious on her lap. Khushi with the help of some others rushed her to a hospital. The doctor immediately started the operation and the hospital authorities informed her family, after getting her identity from her bag.

Khushi waited in the hospital; her clothes drenched with blood. She was in two minds. Khushi thought: hey devi maaiya hum kya karein..jab tak inke ghar waley nehi aa jaatey hum yahaan se nehi ja saktey lekin waha hamara aapna ghar ab tak....humko kuch samajh mein nehi aa raha.(oh god what should I do now...I cant leave her till her family members come..but what about my house...I cant understand anything)