Part 4

Seeing aakash and payal enter, mami said: haaai..helo hi bye bye akash bitwa tum humkaa bataye bina hi marriagewa kar liye..aur eee daatar in lawzz le aaye!! (you got married without informing me and got a daughter in law for me)

Akash and payal were both embarassed.

Buaji: nandkisore yeh to humri payalia hai (this is our payal)

Mami:helo hi bye bye mistakewa hui gawa..

Payal: namastey

Nani liked payal at the first glance: namastey bitiya..

Then she said: to ab hum sab chalat hai..aur yeh taaiyer raha ki kal shaam aap sab humrey ghar aa rahe hai(now we will take your leave..but it is fixed that tomorrow evening you all will come to our place)

The raizadas left. Khushi was not happy with the idea of going to shantivan.

After they left Payal said: kitne achhe log hai..hai na khushi? (they are so good..arent they?)

Khushi: haan sivaye ek ke (yes except one)

Payal: kaun? (who?)

Khushi: laad governor

Payal:laad governor?? Kya bol rahi hai tu?woh kaun hai?

Khushi: arnav singh raizada

Payal: khushi tera dimag to thik hai? Is mein arnav singh raizada ki baat kaha se aayi...hum to woh raizada parivaar ki...(where did arnav singh raizada come from...I was talking about raizadas..)

Then it struck her..khushi iska matlab..(that means..)

Khushi: haan jiji woh arnav singh raizada isi parivaar ka beta hai..aur anjaliji unki behen hai (yes he belongs to that family..and anjali is his sister)

Payal: achha?? Lekin arnavji bhi to kitne achhe hai..unhone bhi to bina kuch kahey humey hamari zameen wapas kar di (oh!! But even he is nice...he also returned our land)

Khushi wanted to say the whole thing but payal had walked away by then.

Khushi muttered: jiji kash tumhe sachhai pata hoti ki woh laad governor kitna ghamandi aur battamiz hai..(wish you would have known the truth...how rude he is)

The next day the guptas came to shantivan. Nani greeted them. Khushi prayed to god so that the formality ended as soon as possible.

Khushi: hey devi maaiya, yeh jo kuch bhi ho raha hai bas jaldi khatam ho jaye aur hamara samna us laad governor se na ho (let this finish fast so that I don't have to face him)

They all sat in the living area, when nani said: khushi bitiya aap hamarey sath chaliye..anjali bitiya besabri se aapka intezaar kar rahi hai..aap bhi aaiye payal bitiya (you come with me..anjali wants to meet you..payal also come along)

Payal and khushi followed nani to anjali's room.

Nani entered the room and said: anjali bitiya yeh hai khushi bitiya, aur yeh unki bari behen payal (this is khushi and her elder sister payal)

Anjali smiled and said: namastey

Khushi: namastey anjaliji, ab kaisi hai aapki tabiyaat (hello..how r u now?)

Anjali: hum thik hai...thank you khushij, agar us din aap nehi hoti to na jaaney kya ho jaata...shayed hum..(I am fine..but don't know what would have happened if you were not there that day)

Khushi cut her and said: aisa kuch nehi hota anjaliji (nothing would have happened)

Anjali looked at payal and said: arey payalji aap waha khari kyun hai..yahaan baithiye na (why are you standing there payal..come and sit here) Anjali kept chatting with the girls when akash came back from office and came to meet anjali.

Akash: di kaisi..(di..how r u?)

He stopped as his eyes fell on payal. He smiled at her and said: namastey payalji, namastey khushiji

Payal, khushi: namastey

Akash also joined the group and started talking. In a matter of few minutes khushi had become very friendly with anjali and akash. Payal was the quieter one of the two sisters, she sat there smiling at her sisters antics.

Suddenly anjali said; arey akash chhotey kaha hai?(where is chhotey?)

Akash: di woh bhai meeting mein they..(he was in a meeting)

Anjali: oh achha..then turned to khushi and said: aap chhotey se mili na?(you met him na?)

Khushi; chhotey?

Anjali: hamara matlab..hamara bhai..arnav..aap unse mili na?(I mean..my brother..arnav)

Khushi felt very disturbed at his mention and said: haan..woh hum..(yes..i..)

Arnav was busy with his meetings and to khushi'S relief he was not around. It was finally time for the guptas to leave. They exchanged pleasantries and left. Arnav came back after sometime and went to anjali's room. He found nani and anjali in a discussion in her room.

Nani: kitni pyaari bachhiya hai..( very sweet girls..)

Anjali: haan nani...bohot achhi hai dono..khushiji kitni pyaari pyaari baatein karti hai nehi..humey bohot achha laga unse milke..(yes...they are very nice...khushiji talks so sweetly...I felt very nice after meeting them)

Arnav entered just then and said: kissey milke di?(whom did you meet di)

Anjali: Khushiji aur payalji

Arnav unknowingly said aloud: khushi?

Anjali: haan chhotey...wohi jinhone tumhari di ki zindagi bachai..varna hum to..(yes she is the one who saved my life otherwise I would have)

Arnav rushed to her side and said: di please...

Anjali; ok baba sorry..par pata hai chhotey achha hi hua jo hamarey sath yeh hadsaa hua varna hum itni pyaari ladki se kaise miltey...jaisa naam bilkul waisi hai..(but its good that I met with this accident or else how would have I met her..she is just like her name..'khushi')

Arnav didn't know why he was getting restless and uncomfortable at her mention. He said: ok..enough di..ab aap araam kijiye.(now you rest)

He made her lie down and left.