Part 74

They broke the hug and arnav said: khushi tumhe yeh photos mile kaha se? (where did you get the photos from?)

Khushi smiled and said: sirf photo hi nehi humey aur bhi bohot kuch mila..(not only photos..i have got many more things)

Arnav looked at her questioning. She held his hand and led him to the living area where there she had kept his trophies.

Khushi showed it to him and said: yeh dekhiye...(see this..)

Arnav was surprised. He felt extremely happy to see them. It brought back all the pleasant memories of his childhood. He took one of the trophies in his hand and said: main to in sab ke baarey mein bhul hi gaya tha... zindagi se lartey lartey yeh saarey pal kab chhut gaye pata hi nehi chala...(I had forgotten about these...I didn't know when I left these behind while fighting with life)

He looked at khushi and said: thanks khushi ekbar firse un yaadon ko taaza karne ke liye...(thanks khushi for bringing back those memories)

Khushi held his arm and kept her head on his shoulder.

He showed her a trophy and said: khushi tumhe pata hai yeh meri sabse peheli jeet thi..junior school football champion... Dad bohot khush huye they (this was my first even win...junior school football champion...dad was very happy)

Aur yehwali... Student of the year... He smiled..recollecting all those days...(this was for...student of the year..)

Khushi: arnavji... 

Arnav: hmm.. 

Khushi: in sab mein aapki sabse favourite kaunsi hai...jo aapke dil ke sabse kareeb hai...(which is your favourite amongst these...the one which is closest to your heart)

Arnav looked at all the trophies and said:.mmm...

His gaze stopped on khushi, held her by her shoulder and said: meri sabsi favourite hai yeh...(this is my most favourite)

Khushi: hum? (me?) 

Arnav: haan tum...meri zindagi ki sabse bari jeet..tumharey pyaar ko jitna...(yes..the biggest win of my life...winning your love)

He smiled and khushi blushed.

Khushi hit him lightly and said: aap bhi na..

Arnav: no khushi...I am serious...

He cupped her face and said: I am...I am really lucky ki tumne mujhse pyaar kiya...meri zindagi ka hissa bani..aur meri zindagi ko itna khubsurat bana diya..(I am...I am really lucky that you loved me...became a part of my life and made my life so beautiful)

Khushi's eye glistened with tears hearing those words. She knew arnav was getting emotional as well. She quickly said: bas bas... Bohot bolne lagey hai aap ajkal..(let it be...you talk a lot these days)

Arnav brushed her nose with his fingers and said: tumhi se sikha hoon..(learnt it from you)

Khushi: achha chaliye abhi aap aaiye hai to sath mein khana kha letey hai..pata nehi dopeher ko gussey mein kuch khaya bhi hoga yaa nehi (now that you have come have something...don't know if you have at all had anything in the afternoon because of your anger)

Arnav teased her: kisne kaha maine kuch nehi khaya...lavanya jaise company thi for lunch...I mean jo bhi ho don't you think she is hot...usmein jo baat hai (he looked at khushi from head to toe) woh sab mein nehi hoti (who said I have not eaten anything...I had lavanya's company...I mean don't you think she is hot...whatever she has...that is not there in everyone)