Part 37

As they walked khushi started blabbering again:arnavji aapko pata hai hum aur jiji aksar aapne shaadi ke baarey mein baat kartey they.. Jiji ko hamesha se hi koi sidha aur suljha hua jeevansathi chahiye tha..aur unhe bilkul waisa hi mila....lekin hum hamesha kehetey they ki hamara rajkumar safed ghorey mein ayega aur humey ura le jayega...dekhiye hamarey sath bhi wohi hua...aap hawa ke jhokey ki tarah aaye aur humey sath ura le gaye.. (you know me and jiji used to always discuss about our life partners. Jiji wanted someone simple and composed and she just got that while I used to say that one day my prince charming will come and take me away with him..and that only happen with me...you suddenly came one day and took me away with you) 

Arnav: khushi hamari shaadi jaise hui...I mean..tumharey saarey sapne... (khushi the way we got married..i mean..all your dreams..) 

Khushi smiled and said: sapno se bhi sundar!! Aur aapko pata hai buaji keheti hai ki hamarey sath jo bhi hota hai woh kisi aur ke sath nehi hota...tabhi to woh humey sankadevi keheti hai..(it was much more beautiful than my dreams..and you know buaji always says that whatever happened with me doesn't happen with anyone else..thats why she calls me sankadevi) 

Arnav smirked and said: woh to hai... (that is true) 

Khushi hit him on his hand and said: waise aapko kaisa jeevan sathi chahiye tha? (by the way what kind of a life partner did you want?) 

Arnav: I don't know...maine kabhi iss baarey mein socha nehi...I mean I didn't believe in marriage and all..so...(I don't know..i never thought about it..i mean I didn't believe in marriage and all so) 

Khushi made a face and said: off ho arnavji...aapko na kuch samajh mein nehi aata!!(off ho..you don't understand anything) 

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: khushi is mein samajh ne wali kaunsi baat hai...yeh fact hai..(what is there to understand...this is a fact) 

Khushi: aap apna fact aur figure office ke liye rakkhiyega..jab humne aisa poocha to kam se kam hamara dil rakhne ke liye hi kehe detey ki khushi mujhe tumhari tarah samajhdar aur suljhi hui ladki chahiye thi..(you keep all your facts and figures for your office...when I asked this you should have atleast said that khushi I wanted a life partner like you..intelligent and composed) 

Arnav smiled and then said to tease her: khushi are you sure tum aapni baat kar rahi ho...I mean samajhdar aur suljhi...(khushi are you sure you are talking about your ownself...I mean intelligent and composed...) 

Khushi stopped walking and put her hand on her waist and shot an angry look at him and said: haan haan to kar letey kisi aisi ladki se shaadi... And started walking. (yes ..then you should have married someone like that) 

He held her hand and said with a naughty smile: jabse tumse mila hoon tumne kisi aur ke baarey mein sochne ka mauka hi kaha diya.(ever since I met you, you have not given me a chance to think about someone else) 

Khushi felt extremely happy in her heart hearing this from arnav that he didn't think of anyone else apart from her. She blushed at the thought and then to hide her emotions she said: lekin aisa lagta to nehi tha ki aap humse...(but it never came across that you...) 

Oh really?? Arnav smirked...khushi tumhe sach mein aisa nehi lagta tha ki I had feelings for you? (oh really...khushi you really didn't understand that I had feelings for you?) 

She looked into his eyes and it was impossible for her to lie looking into those brown eyes. 

She fumbled and said: nehi...matlab haan...matlab..hamari chhoriye
aap humey yeh bataiye ki aapko kab ehsaas hua ki aap humse pyaar kartey hai? (no...means..yes..means..forget about me..you tell me when did you understand that you love me?)