Part 63

Next morning, khushi walked into the room with arnav's tea and saw arnav still asleep. She muttered: laad governor kahike..kitne maaze se so raha hai..abhi batati hoon

She went and moved the curtains and screamed: Good Morning Arnavji!

Arnav woke up with a jerk and said: what the!! He had his one hand above his eyes as the sunlight was disturbing him.

Khushi walked upto the bed and said: what the nehi...subah ho chuki hai...ab jaldi se uthke chaye pee lijiye varna thandi ho jayegi. (no what the...its morning already.. get up quickly and drink your tea it's getting cold)

She walked to the side of the bed while talking. Arnav looked at her. Even though they were married for sometime now whenever he saw her around he felt the attraction like the very first time he fell in love with her. Forgetting all the tension and everything else in this world he pulled her by her waist. She was unaware and as a result she lost balance and ended up in his lap. He held her tightly.

Arnav said huskily: khushi..aise uthaya jaata hai apne pati ko? (is this the way to wake up your husband?) 

Khushi as usual started fumbling: ha..an...(ye..yes) 

Arnav raised his eyebrow. Khushi quickly corrected herself and said: ma..matlab..nehi...hum...(meaning no..i...)

Arnav slid his hand inside her hair pulling her face closer and said: tumhe sach mein nehi pata khushi? (you really don't know khushi?)

Khushi was lost in his eyes. She put her arms round his neck, moved her fingers up his neck and said: hum jantey hai.... (I know..)

She really knew what arnav meant and even she wanted that equally. She placed her lips on his and closed her eyes. She kissed him softly first and looked at him shyly and that was an indication enough for arnav to continue from where she left. He cupped her face and kissed her with full passion. Khushi broke the kiss when she couldn't breath anymore and hugged him. Suddenly it occurred to her that everyone was waiting for them for breakfast. She opened her eyes and broke the hug with a jerk saying: hey devi maaiya...(oh god!!)

Arnav was lost in the magic. He said: what??

Khushi hit him lightly and said: kya what!! Aapki wajah se itni der ho gayi... sab neechey intezar kar rahe honge aur aap hai ki..(what what!! Its already late because of you...everyone must be waiting for us and you are...)

Arnav teased her by trailing his fingers on her face: to kya hua...biwi ho tum meri...haq hain mera..... he moved his fingers down and brushed her lips saying: tumpe...(so what...you are my wife...I have all the right to...)

Khushi stood up saying: aap na... ab..zyada haq jatane ki koi zarurat nehi hai...(you na... now you don't have to exercise your rights..) 

And she couldn't complete her sentence as he also stood up and hugged her from behind saying: ohkay...lekin mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki yeh tumhari tez dhadkaney aur tez saansey kuch aur hi kahey rahi hai...(ohkay...but why do I feel that your heartbeat and your breathing are saying something else)

Khushi kept quiet. 

Arnav: khushi yeh arnav singh raizada ka magic hai...tum issey bach nehi sakti...(this is arnav singh raizada's magic..you can't get away from this)

Khushi composed herself for a second..turned around and pushed him a little saying: aap arnav singh raizada honge aapne ghar mein...(you will be arnav singh raizada in your home..)

Arnav smirked: mera hi ghar hai...(it is my house...) 

Khushi stamped her feet like a kid and said: off ho arnavji aapko subah subah humko satane ke ilava aur koi kaam nehi hai kya? (don't you have any other work besides teasing me right in the morning)