Part 87

Arnav broke the hug and said: khushi ek minute (khushi one minute)

He opened the cupboard and took out a packet: yeh lo..(take this)

Khushi was surprised: arnavji yeh kya hai..(arnavji what is this)

Arnav: open...

She opened and saw a beautiful saree and exclaimed: yeh kitna sundar hai...yeh aap hamarey liye..(this is so pretty..you got this for me?)

Arnav: nehi main aapne liye laya tha..but tumpe zyada suit karega isiliye de raha hoon... He added with sarcasm. (no I got this for myself...but think this will suit you better..so giving it to you)

Khushi muttered: laad governor kahike tofa dena bhi nehi aata (laad governor..doesnt know how to give a gift)

He hugged her once again and kissed her on her cheek.

Khushi: kya baat hai aaj laad governor ko humpe bohot pyaar aa raha hai (you seem to be showering a lot of love on me...whats the matter?)

Arnav rested his hands on her shoulder and said: ab tumne aaj khabar hi aisi sunai hai... Khushi tumhe andaaza bhi nehi hai ki main kitna khush hoon...I just can't express in words.(you have given such a good news... you don't know how happy I am... just can't express in words)

Khushi touched his cheek and said: hum samajh saktey hai arnavji...aur yeh to bas shuruvaad hai..dekhna hamarey pyaar ki yeh nishaani hamari zindagi mein aur bhi bohot saari khushiya

leke ayegi (I can understand..this is just the beginning you will see how this bundle of joy brings happiness in our life)

Arnav half closed his eyes and nodded in agreement.

Khushi: Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ab aap humey chhorne ka kasht karenge...humey taaiyar hona hai..(now if you leave me...I can go and get ready)

Arnav: okay..

He moved aside and khushi went to the washroom. After a while khushi came out wearing the saree which arnav gifted her.

She stood infront of the mirror and started putting on her jewellery. Arnav helped her with her necklace and looked into the mirror and said: beautiful.

Both of them went downstairs. Arnav kept holding on to her hand while taking her down carefully.

Mami saw them and said: yeh arnav bitwa to bahuti cariya rahe aapne wife ko...ekdam handwa pe handwa rakhke aayi rahe hai..helo hi bye bye bahutii caringzz hai humrey arnav bitwa..(he has become so caring...he is coming down holding her hand)

The guptas had also arrived. They blessed khushi and congratulated them.

The marriage rituals started. Payal brought down anjali who looked no less than an angel. Rishab could hardly take his eyes off. They exchanged garlands and took seven rounds of the holy fire.

While the rituals were on khushi looked at arnav and saw him smiling.

Khushi: aap aise muskura kyun rahe hai? (why are you smiling?)

Arnav: mujhe hamari shaadi yaad aa gayi..tab hum dono kitne ajeeb they na... Ek doosrey se pyaar kartey they...lekin shaadi ki to purey nafrat ke sath..(I was thinking of our wedding..we were so strange...we loved each other but had a hate marriage)

Khushi smiled and said: haan hamari shaadi shaadi kam jung zyada thi..(yes our wedding was no less than a war)

Arnav: strange isn't it...har rasm nibhatey waqt hum larey...(we fought during every ritual)

Khushi held his arm and said: lekin har rasm ko sath mein pura kiya... Sach to yeh hai ki pyaar hum dono shuruwaat se ki hai..bas usey nafrat ka naam detey rahe.(but performed the rituals together...truth was we loved each other but we used the hatred to cover it up)