Part 70

Next morning, arnav told khushi: khushi I don't know ki aaj kya honewala hai..I..I really don't..

Khushi held his hand and assured him: kuch nehi hoga arnavji...hum hai na aapke sath..(nothing will happen...I am there with you)

Arnav: but khushi..are you sure..tum yeh handle kar logi..(but khushi..are you sure...you will be able to handle this)

Khushi: haan arnavji...(yes arnavji)

Arnav said: ohkay..and went away.

Khushi: hey devi maaiya Raksha karna (oh god please help)

Arnav knocked lavanya's room. Lavanya opened it and said with a smile: hi asr

Arnav: lavanya I need to talk to you...now!

Lavanya: haan asr..bolo kyaa baat hai..(yes asr..tell me what it is)

Arnav: tumhe jaakey khushi ko sab kuch batana parega...ki us raat...us raat hamarey beech kya hua tha..(you have to go and tell khushi everything..what happened between us that night)

Lavanya: but asr...why do you...I mean tum to khushi se pyaar kartey ho and...(but asr... why do you...I mean you love khushi)

Arnav gave her a deathly glare and said:like I said no questions lavanya!!!

waise to tumhe issey koi fark nehi parni chahiye fir bhi tumhari jankari ke liye bata doon main apne paise aur status se zyada kisi se pyaar nehi karta... Kisi se nehi... Aur iske liye I can go to any extent.... (though it shouldn't effect you still I am telling you that I don't love anyone more that my money and status...no one....and I can go to any extent for that )He made it sound more like a threat, scaring lavanya. She was finding it very difficult to cope up with the sudden change in arnav's behaviour. Though everything was working in her favour still she was finding it difficult to believe.

Arnav looked at lavanya standing front him. He could very well make out from her expressions that she was confused.

Arnav said gritting his teeth: lavanya...maine abhi abhi tumse kuch karne ke liye kaha (lavanya I have asked you to do something)

Lavanya stammered: ye..yes asr 

Arnav yelled: so what are u waiting for..get going... NOW!!

She walked out of the room and he smirked. 

Lavanya went and knocked at khushi's room. Khushi opened the door and greeted her with a smile.

Khushi: arey lavanyaji aayiyena...(lavanyaji..come in)

Lavanya made a face and entered. 

Khushi: aapko arnavji se kuch kaam tha kya? Woh abhi abhi bahar gaye hai...aap unhe ekbar phone kar lijiye...(did you have any work with arnavji? He just went out..you can call him)

Lavanya said rudely:main yahaan asr se nehi tumse baat karne ayi hoon..(I have come here to talk to you not to asr)

Khushi: kya baat hai lavanyaji..aap humse aise kyun baat kar rahi hai..hum...(lavanyaji..why are you talking to me like this)

Lavanya: listen you..mere pass zyada time nehi hai drama karne ke liye..main tumhe bas itna batane ayi hoon ki asr tumse nehi mujhse pyaar karta hai...so stay away from him(listen you...I don't have time for all your drama...I just want to tell you that asr loves me not you...so stay away from him)

Khushi pretended to be shocked and said: yeh aap kaisi baatein kar rahi hai lavanyaji..aap aisa kaise kahey sakti hai..arnavji sirf humse pyaar kartey hai..hum nehi mantey is baat ko..(what are you saying? Arnavji loves me..i don't trust you)