Part 85

Finally it was the day of anjali's wedding. It was a very busy morning for the raizadas. Anjali was in her room in the morning, when khushi came in to tell her something: di..

Anjali was looking at an old album and her eyes were filled with tears. Hearing khushi call her she quickly tried to wipe her tears and said with a smile: haan khushiji (yes khushiji)

Khushi sat beside her and held her hand and before she could wipe off the tears: behe janey dijiye di...kyunki aaj ke baad in ankhon mein in aasuon ke liye koi jagah nehi hogi... Hai na?(let it flow... because after today there wont be any place for these in your eyes)

Khushi also had tears in her eyes. Anjali hugged her and started to cry.

Anjali: thank you khushiji..thank you for everything.

Khushi: nehi di aap..(no di..please don't )

Anjali: khushiji aaj humey kehene dijiye..aaj hum jaha bhi kharey hai...hamari zindagi mein jitni bhi khushiyan aayi hai sab sirf aapki wajah se...sirf hum hi nehi aapne to is purey ghar ko khushiyan di hai...aur chhotey...chhotey ko ek nayi zindagi...(don't stop me today..where ever I am today whatever happiness I have got in my life is all because of you..you have not only given happiness to me but to the entire family...and chhotey...you have given him a new life)

Khushi: di hum yeh sab nehi jantey...humey bas itna pata hai ki hum aap sabse bohot bohot bohot pyaar kartey hai.. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She made a baby face and said: di agar aap nehi hoti na to pata nehi hum us khadus laad governor ko kaise sambhaltey...aap to janti hai na woh humey kitna tang kartey hai.(di I don't know all that...I only know that I love you all a lot...had you not been there how would I have dealt with that laad governor...you know na how he troubles me)

Anjali smiled through her tears at her antics: humey aap sabki bohot yaad ayegi khushiji..pata nehi aap sabko chhor ke hum kaise rahe payenge..(I will miss you all a lot... don't know how will I stay without you all)

Khushi wiped anjali's tears and said: aap humey chhor ke kahin nehi jaa rahi hai di..aur kabhi aisa sochna bhi nehi, aap hamari di hai aur hamesha rahengi...aapko pata hai humey na aapki yaad bilkul nehi ayegi... Aap jantey hai kyun?(you are not leaving us and going..dont even think like that...you are our di and always be... you know I will not miss you at all.... You know why?)

Anjali nodded head saying no

Khushi: kyunki hum har roz aapse milne aapke ghar jayenge..aur aapko khub pareshan karenge...(because I will visit your place everyday and trouble you)

Yeah right... Said a voice from outside sarcastically.

Khushi and anjali turned to see arnav standing there with tears in his eyes. He heard the conversation between anjali and khushi and became extremely emotional. He tried to hide his tears and said gritting his teeth: waise bhi tumne di ko yahaan kam pareshan kiya jo ab unhe pareshan karne unke sasural jaogi.(haven't you troubled her enough here?)

Khushi: haaw..humne kab!! Di aap hi bataiye...(when did I .... Di you say)

Arnav sat on his knees near the bed where both of them were sitting and said: di kya batayegi..main kahey raha hoon na...(what will di say..i am saying na)

He was not looking at anjali in a fear that his tears would come out any moment.

Anjali lifted his face and at that very instant the bro-sis duo broke down into tears hugging each other. Khushi looked at them and couldn't stop her tears. She thought of leaving them alone, so she got up from the bed but anjali caught her hand.

Anjali: aap kaha jaa rahi hai khushiji?(where are you going khushiji)

Khushi: nehi di..woh hum to bas(no ...I was just...)