Part 58

Before arnav and aakash could say something her eyes fell on the open window and the curtains moved to one side. She stood infront of it and she realised they were watching the program from there.

Mami: helo hi bye bye cheatingzz..

Aakash: nehi ma..(no mom)

Arnav: woh actually mami ?(mami actually)

Khushi and anjali heard the chaos and came towards mami's room.

Anjali: kya hua mami? (what happened mami)

Mami: arey yeh dekho anjali bitiya..ee dono (see anjali...these two)

Khushi's eyes fell on arnav and aakash.

Khushi: aap dono? Aap dono yahaan kya kar rahe hai?(you two? What are you two doing here?)

Mami: arey wohi to hum keheni ki kosis kar rahe hai...ki ee dono windowz se bina ticketwa ke functionz dekhat rahey..(that is what I am trying to say.. they are seeing the function without ticket)

Khushi put her palm on her mouth and said: hey devi maaiya..

And then looked down at her belly where she still had the pillow tied looking like a pregnant lady. As she looked up her eyes met arnav's who looked once at her belly and then at her with a mischievous smile. She was highly embarrassed. Anjali and aakash giggled understanding the situation. Khushi ran away from the place. Arnav followed her.

Mami: lagat hai aapne stomachwa ki wajah se sharma gayi..hello hi bye bye (she is embarrassed because of that stomach of hers)

Anjali bursted out laughing. Mami then looked at aakash and said: shame shame aakash bitwa arey aapne hi mishesh ke godbharai mein cheatingzz karat ho..(shame shame aakash..you are cheating on your own wife's baby shower)

Aakash was embarrassed and somehow managed to escape.

Anjali nodded her head and said: mami aap bhi na..(you are too much)

They came out and joined the others in the living area. Mami was very hyper about the whole situation.

Nani: manorama kaa hui gawa? (what happened?)

Mami: sasuma uu hum uu kaa kahat hai imagination maa gaye rahe..(I went for imagination..)

Anjali: imagination? 

Mami: arey uhi..jo ekzams ke timewa teacherzz log diye rahe (what teachers do during exams)

Anjali: invigilation mami 

Mami: haan uhi..to hum jaai rahe to humka do istudentzz miley cheatingzz kartey huye (yes that..so while I was doing that I caught two students while cheating)

Nani: manorama aap kya kahey rahi hai humkaa kuch samajh mein nehi aawat hai (what are you saying...I can't understand)

Mami: sasuma aapka headwa ekdom old hui gawa..kaam hi nehi karat..aap old generatorzz ki jo thaiyeri..helo hi bye bye (you have become old..you belong to the old generation)

Nani rolled her eyes. Anjali cut in and said: nani woh chhotey aur aakash chupkese function dekhtey waqt mami ke hatho pakde gaye (chhotey and aakash were caught by mami watching the function)

Nani: kaa!! Chhotey aur aakash bitwa!

Anjali giggled: ji nani (yes nani)

Nani nodded her head in disbelief and then laughed out.

Nani: waise khushi bitiya kaha hai? (where is khushi?)

Same time in arnav khushi's room: